It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
A family friend is a Coroner/Medical Examiner in Australia. She said that out of the hundreds of suicides she's worked on only 14 out of 100 ever write a suicide note. Of those that write suicide notes they are often very short, only averaging 6 words mainly apologizing for the suicide or past actions.

She said it's extremely suspicious if there are pages and pages of a suicide letter or paragraphs of texts explaining why. Such letters are often written by the culprit to cover their tracks or establish a motive of depression after the fact. Very interesting, but very sad that the majority of the time the loved ones will never be given a reason why.

I don't know about the exact percentage, but I've also heard that suicide notes are actually very uncommon.

And suicide by helium in a plastic bag is very, very weird. I agree with the person who pointed out you would need almost superhuman strength of will to not pull the bag off your head.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Clinton would benefit the most by his death, not Trump.

I'm betting the Clinton Foundation is the insurance beneficiary!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Its plausible... I want to know if the policy in question actually contains a suicide clause and if so when it was added.

I answered the question you asked. Now you have more of them. That's fine, but it is unlikely you will be privy to the exact insurance policy the fellow had.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOf40
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Notes shady as hell, everyone knows that life insurance don't pay off in cases of suicide.

A life insurance company won't pay death benefits if the policyholder commits suicide within a specific period of time after their policy takes effect. In most states, that period is two years. However, after those two years are up, the suicide clause no longer applies.Jun 23, 2015

link

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you that daft? The story is a GOP sought Clinton's emails. We're there emails not seen yet? We're they damaging too the Clinton's? Would the Clinton's benefit from silencing a man who obtained emails they didn't want in the public?

Even the most modest critical thinking would take you there.

Ah, that magic word, "thinking". Remember whom you are conversing with, that may help explain some of the confusion you have.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Using an inert gas is quite painless. Pain is caused by build up of CO2 in the lungs, not lack of oxegen. See industry/NASA. Accidents in the past with helium or nitrogen filled rooms where people walk in, grow faint and die. No pain.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

a reply to: schuyler

Its plausible... I want to know if the policy in question actually contains a suicide clause and if so when it was added.

I answered the question you asked. Now you have more of them. That's fine, but it is unlikely you will be privy to the exact insurance policy the fellow had.

Yes I do... they deal with the insurance policy and its specifics and its a valid question considering the parties involved and what he was working on.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure death by suicide is exempt from life insurance policy's...

It's like the harder Clinton thugs try to cover it up, the more obvious it becomes. I mean come on... stating there was no foul play in a suicide note is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

If the insurance policy has a suicide clause and the minimum time frame, usually 2 years, is met, insurance will pay out. In this instance his policy was for 5 million dollars.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall
Insurance policies vary from state to state. They are regulated at the state level so some of the answers might depend on where the policy was purchased.

This dude has probably had this policy longer than most of us have been alive---people of his generation were taught that it was responsible thing to do if you were a family man. Even in my generation that is part of providing for the future for your offspring. There are multitude of options in life insurance and each state has its own regulations.

If he had a $5mil policy, I assume he also had a will that will have to be probated. Once that is done, I suppose those who are interested can find out if the insurance paid out or not. At that point it will become a public record as far as I know.

ETA: Ooops, just noticed that I didn't fully read the article---his will is already in probate court---the interested parties can follow up in that court. The insurance company is named as well.

edit on 15-7-2017 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Sounds like the Trump death machine has claimed it's first victim. Stay tuned, more to come.

Trump death machine?... ROFLMAO... Do you not understand the fact that the information they were looking for was about Clinton and her emails?... How hard is it for people like you to understand this?... This new "body count" is added to the Clintons and not to Trump...
edit on 15-7-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Somebody is really cleaning up some dirt left behind!

Here's another convenient suicide!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join