It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJT JR Was Set Up by the DNC. Russian Lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, Group behind phony Dossier

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

There was NO OFFICIAL communication. This lawyer quickly proved she was full of it and was setting them up.

A Russian pop singers manager set the meeting. LOL. Such government. Wow proof.

There was a 15 minute meeting that ended up being scheduled under false pretenses.

There was no collusion. This is the retarded part to the whole narrative. FFS based off WHAT?!

Do you have any EVIDENCE of collusion? You know non circumstantial smoke and BS?

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

AHHHH

Good OLD logic chopping.

"It's logically fallacious!"

edit on 11-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Sure sure.

But HOW am I wrong? What the dork are your facts you hold as true? ANY?

I have an hour. Lets hash this out.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So we seem to have all the info now (for a change).

Trump Jr did know he was apparently going to meet with a lawyer representing the Russian Govt.
The British contact who brokered the meeting says that the Russian Govt were trying to help the Trump campaign.
The information was brokered as politically damaging to Hillary Clinton.
A meeting did take place but it does not appear anything interesting was shared - at least not used afterwards (actually would be interesting to see if the Trump campaign released anything or made any claims just after the meeting)
Donald Trump Snr - also knew about the meeting (or at least someone who was supposed to get the info to him knew)

I can't see anything illegal going on here.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
The Steps ... (SO FAR)...

#1: There was no communication with the Russians.

#2: There was communication with the Russians, but there was no collusion.

#3: There was collusion, but so what. Is collusion really a crime?

^^ THAT is what the Tumps want us to believe?

Collusion?? Where?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What about the fact that Natalia worked for fusion GPS? Any other Democrat links?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

That's conspiracy theory nonsense.
Like the Seth Rich stories.
Or the plutonium stories.

No. Both have foreign nationals providing info to campaigns. One was paid to get oops info and provided it and said payer used that info in the election . Why are they not comparable? Was the DNC/justified in doing that?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
The Steps ... (SO FAR)...

#1: There was no communication with the Russians.

#2: There was communication with the Russians, but there was no collusion.

#3: There was collusion, but so what. Is collusion really a crime?

^^ THAT is what the Tumps want us to believe?

Which people specifically are "The Russians"? Any Russian? Spies? Govt Officials? Make me believe your claim.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is collusion.

Even IF it was collusion....
could you tell us all what US law was broken?

The law barring foreign nationals from providing assistance in US elections.

Federal Election Campaign Act

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.

Foreign Nationals

I take it reading comprehension is a problem for you.

That all talks about donating money to a political campaign, in various guises.
It does not say that providing information about illegal activity is somehow illegal if you're Russian.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

How much was contributed?

Doesn't have to be monetary assistance...

donation of money or other thing of value

information is valuable.

They mean items of monetary value. They say that so people can't skirt the law by providing artwork, land or other forms of compensation.

"Information has value" is a catchphrase, not a legal doctrine.
edit on 11-7-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Sure sure.

But HOW am I wrong? What the dork are your facts you hold as true? ANY?

I have an hour. Lets hash this out.

They are so desperate.

Could I have a side of cries with my Nothing Burger ?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Could I have a side of cries with my Nothing Burger ?

Nom Nom.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Because you never know when you will need another dirty trick. They weren't completely stupid. They saw how Trump managed to defeat his Republican challengers.

Look at the bag of tricks they used to handle Bernie.

Of course, they weren't prepared to have the polls show overwhelming wins for Hillary right up until it was too late to do anything with their bag of tricks.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: Blarneystoner

How much was contributed?

Doesn't have to be monetary assistance...

donation of money or other thing of value

information is valuable.

They mean items of monetary value. They say that so people can't skirt the law by providing artwork, land or other forms of compensation.

"Information has value" is a catchphrase, not a legal doctrine.

Indeed. Still don;t ruin a good story, fella.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This is collusion.

The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);

Foreign Nationals

It does not say that providing information about illegal activity is somehow illegal if you're Russian.

There is a new law that says if you speak with any Russians and you are opposition to the Democrat party it's illegal and should result in a revote if democrats lose an election.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lets pretend no law was broken.

Would you really be comfortable with the idea of the POTUS having won because of Russian interference?

Now laws may very well have been broken, but just take the issue of law out of it, its still very disturbing. What bothers me more than anything right now is how Trump supporters such as yourself seem to be ignoring this possibility, you are blinded by politics.

I would because the left quickly forgot, but a lot of us didn't. The DNC colluded with MSM, judges, ex-presidents, etc. to not only circumvent the actual election process, but to also avoid facing justice like the rest of us peons. Not only did they manipulate the elections, but they also pissed off a lot of their own supporters colluding to screw over Bernie Sanders.

Even though there was actual proof of the collusion going on behind the curtains, nobody did anything because the DNC and MSM were the guilty parties. Now all of a sudden because they still lost and their credibility is on its last leg they sensationalize stories with absolutely no proof. Where is the law that was broken? Where is the document/information that's being talked about? How about the left come up with some evidence to prosecute with instead of using headlines to do it for them to just throw dirt on someones name. It just might bring back a little credibility, but it would only be a little at this point.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This is collusion.

Foreign Nationals

There is a new law that says if you speak with any Russians and you are opposition to the Democrat party it's illegal and should result in a revote if democrats lose an election.

That's on Mad Maxine's agenda right after the retake the House and Senate in 2018!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

There was NO OFFICIAL communication. This lawyer quickly proved she was full of it and was setting them up.

There was a 15 minute meeting that ended up being scheduled under false pretenses.

There was no collusion. This is the retarded part to the whole narrative. FFS based off WHAT?!

Do you have any EVIDENCE of collusion? You know non circumstantial smoke and BS?

I guess if a person breaks into a bank looking for money and the vault is empty, its no crime then huh?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I guess if a person breaks into a bank looking for money and the vault is empty, its no crime then huh?

Even if information was provided and used it would not be a crime, so your analogy is bunk.
Collusion has a specific meaning and it is not just meeting with someone as the liberal media seem to believe.
Oh, and even collusion is not a crime.
edit on 11/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good grief! I am getting so tired of these.

At this point, CNN could dig up an honest to God Trump/Putin sex tape and release it, and I think I'd be like:

See this? It's my hand. Look at all the cares I have in it. Those are the cares I have to give about this ...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join