It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJT JR Was Set Up by the DNC. Russian Lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, Group behind phony Dossier

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I can't believe this is the counter-narrative. FFS, GOP, still blaming Hillary/Dems? They didn't take the meeting....

Considering the links between Obama, Clinton, the DNC, the russian lawyer lady and how it all came about, linking Clinton is accurate.

I find it sad that Trump cant do opposition research yet Democrats can use a fake russian dossier and collude with the Ukrainian for damaging info on Trump.

Hypocritical much?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I can't believe this is the counter-narrative. FFS, GOP, still blaming Hillary/Dems? They didn't take the meeting....

Considering the links between Obama, Clinton, the DNC, the russian lawyer lady and how it all came about, linking Clinton is accurate.

I find it sad that Trump cant do opposition research yet Democrats can use a fake russian dossier and collude with the Ukrainian for damaging info on Trump.

Hypocritical much?

Hypocritical a LOT - and the story is shifting to their hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Trump Jr basically saying "yes" I'd love to see the documents provided by foreign nationals. The FEC act states that even indirect influence is a crime.

No, it doesn't.

I disagree..

Commission regulations prohibit foreign nationals from directing, dictating, controlling, or directly or indirectly participating in the decision-making process of any person (such as a corporation, labor organization, political committee, or political organization) with regard to any election-related activities.

Doesn't matter whether you agree or not. The actual law and regulations are on my side of the argument. You guys keep having to be told what the law actually is and entrench yourself in your delusions... similar to the travel ban nonsense, ludicrously believing a liberal judge playing politics on the 9th circuit made you right. You're doing the same with now based on liberal hacks posing as legal experts on CNN.

And you think you're opinion matters? That's laughable.... haha... got some news for ya buddy. You're opinion doesn't amount to a hill of beans either. Man... talk about delusional. pffft....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Ares2493

Ironic... the left goes bonkers over DJT jr yet they see nothing wrong with Democrats paying for a fake Russian dossier that contains damaging info on Trump.

(if you prefer, Here's the Fox News article on it)

Actually, they didn't pay for it. It was given to the news when the DNC turned it down.

And Trump called for Russia to hack Clinton in June of last year - around the time that DJT Jr met with the Russian lawyer.

Here's the story, as given by Fox News
edit on 12-7-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Too bad the dossier isn't phony.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Yesterday MSNBC did this little montage of pundits and surrogates saying nothing burger nothing burger nothing burger nothing burger. It was hilarious.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The Russian basket seems to have plenty of room.
You're the one in denial.
My deluded eyes? Oh that's priceless genius.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And he wouldn't have won. Without the Russians help. But he got their help through collusion. And Putin got what he wanted. An isolated United States the rest of the world doesn't trust to come to their aid if needed.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And the emails prove im right. Lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If you feel nauseous go sit on the bathroom floor in front of the bowl.
You're going to feel a lot sicker in the coming days if you're that emotionally wrapped up in this.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I am but I haven't had the radio on or driven anywhere yesterday or today. It's on in my car too.

They have opposing views on there too.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

As a matter of fact several laws have in fact been sited that explain the violations quite nicely.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kali74

what law was broken?

The shortest answer is they violated 11 CFR 110.20.

Soliciting, Accepting, or Receiving Contributions and Donations from Foreign Nationals
As noted earlier, the Act prohibits knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving contributions or donations from foreign nationals.

I'll have to find the case but it is established case law that information had inherent value in this kind of matter.

There you go. That's one of many possible angles to take this.

It is also a felony to knowingly falsify SF 86 security clearance form.

edit on 12-7-2017 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh stop.
The Russian lady said
she has no ties to Russian government. That's what she said. The emails clearly show THEY contacted Trump.

So there is no Russian government tie (according to the lady whom you believe), there is a DNC tie though, and they contacted the Trump campaign.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
WOW!

Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya Facebook page filled with anti-Putin, anti-Trump posts

www.theamericanmirror.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

As a matter of fact several laws have in fact been sited that explain the violations quite nicely.

No violations have occurred as no laws have been broken.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WOW!

Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya Facebook page filled with anti-Putin, anti-Trump posts

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Stand back and look at the whole thing and it is hard not to believe that it wasn't a huge set up.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Would you be able to show us these laws that have been broken?
edit on 12-7-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Alan Dershowitz is an individual that is qualified to speak on this matter (and he is a liberal):

"There's really no difference on the First Amendment between a campaigner using information obtained from somebody who obtained it illegally and the newspaper doing it," said Dershowitz, who is also an opinion contributor for The Hill, on "Cavuto Coast to Coast" show on Fox Business. "So I think this is conduct that would be covered by the First Amendment.

The Hill

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kali74

what law was broken?

The shortest answer is they violated 11 CFR 110.20.

Soliciting, Accepting, or Receiving Contributions and Donations from Foreign Nationals
As noted earlier, the Act prohibits knowingly soliciting, accepting or receiving contributions or donations from foreign nationals.

I'll have to find the case but it is established case law that information had inherent value in this kind of matter.

There you go. That's one of many possible angles to take this.

It is also a felony to knowingly falsify SF 86 security clearance form.

What contributions are you speaking of with respect to this meeting? Now people are pulling laws out of the asses and throwing against the wall to see if they stick.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join