It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJT JR Was Set Up by the DNC. Russian Lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, Group behind phony Dossier

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

In a statement, Mark Corallo added: “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.”

Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington DC and was established by former Wall Street Journal reporters Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch, found itself in the spotlight earlier this year after it emerged it was behind an “oppo research” dossier containing unproven and often salacious allegations about Mr Trump.

DJT JR Was Set Up by the DNC. Russian Lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, Group behind phony Dossier

Sounds like they were trying to put into place this false Russia narrative. The question is why? If they thought they were going to win then why do it. Its very clear this was becoming a contigency plan in case they lost. The Deep state doesn't want a trump presidency. Both republicans and democrats are guilty of crimes that they dont want coming to light. This a attempted coup through disinformation!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

If they thought they were going to win then why do it

You hope for the best...plan for the worst.

I think those on the inside DNC, knew, despite public statements...that the race was going to be close.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh stop.
The Russian lady said they contacted her and they were longing( to use her word. ) Longing for information they could use.
They had also been advised in an email that the Russians were attempting to swing the election towards trump. They knew Russia was helping them and they sought out additional info from this lady.
So them claiming all last summer that Russia wasnt behind the hacks was a lie. They knew Russia was trying to help them and they put themselves in a position to assist Russia in that effort.
We got them.
This is collusion.
Never mind they didn't get anything.
edit on 7112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

There is no false Russia narrative.
It's real.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Boy put that baby to bed fast...

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh stop.
The Russian lady said they contacted her and they were longing( to use her word. ) Longing for information they could use.
They had also been advised in an email that the Russians were attempting to swing the election towards trump. They knew Russia was helping them and they sought out additional info from this lady.
So them claiming all last summer that Russia wasnt behind the hacks was a lie. They knew Russia was trying to help them and they put themselves in a position to assist Russia in that effort.
We got them.
This is collusion.
Never mind they didn't get anything.

So in your stance then the DNC, obama, and Rice should be Tried for colluding with the UK over the trump dossier.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Wow. Is that what you got from that?
How do you do that?
I never mentioned Obama or Rice.
You're trolling your own thread now.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is collusion.

Even IF it was collusion....
could you tell us all what US law was broken?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Another nothing-burger:

www.nbcnews.com...

MOSCOW — The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential campaign denied in an exclusive interview with NBC News that she had any connection to the Kremlin and insists she met with President Donald Trump’s son to press her client’s interest in the Magnitsky Act — not to hand over information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They never answer that question.
At all levels.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

We got them.
This is collusion.

Dream your Leftist dream.
You got nothing...it's time you stop putting all of your eggs in the Russian basket. The eggs are rotting right before your deluded eyes.
Trump and Co are not going anywhere until 2024 and your deranged pals at the DNC will be nothing but a sickening memory.
I told you before, it's not too late to jump on the Trump train, we will help you reverse the brainwashing you have suffered at their hands.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trolling ha? The only party that colluded was the DNC who hired a british spy to come up with the phony Trump dossier. Does soros pay you by the post? LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not a lawyer.
I'm reporting the news not writing it.
Give me a break.

It's moving fast now.
Last weeks report about Mr. Peter Smith working with Mike Flynn to obtain those deleted emails of Mrs. Clinton's.
Now this meeting with the Russian lawyer seeking assistance from Russia who had already told them they were working to help trump get elected.

Add all the lies about these meetings. How many now? They lied twenty times or so about meetings with Russians and contacts with Russians and back door communications corridors to speak to Russians who had already told them were working to help them.

I don't need to be a lawyer or know specific laws to know this is flipping serious .

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I told you before, it's not too late to jump on the Trump train, we will help you reverse the brainwashing you have suffered at their hands.

hahahahahaha

In this case she is more like "throw mama from the train" than jumping on any train.
" He's trying to kill me! I asked for the salted nuts. He brought me the unsalted nuts. The unsalted nuts make me choke!"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Wow. Is that what you got from that?
How do you do that?
I never mentioned Obama or Rice.
You're trolling your own thread now.

An anonymous source within the intelligence department reported to CNN there were some Russians in town and they knocked on your door when you were not home, you should investigate thoroughly and report back immediately.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The dossier is real pussycat.
Sorry you don't believe that.
The man is real. He was an MI6 agent. His name is Christopher Steele and a very large portion of the dossier has been verified as true.
Susan Rice didn't illegally unmask anyone. Her job was to listen and that's what she was doing.
You really should try a more reliable news source than a conspiracy theory website.
I sure hope you don't talk to your family and friends about this crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.npr.org...

GREGG JARRETT: Look. And I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Collusion is not a crime, only an antitrust law. You can collude all you want with a foreign government in an election. There is no such statute.

LOL "there is no such statute"

5 words for the dems

+12 more 
link   

The dossier is real pussycat.
Sorry you don't believe that.
The man is real. He was an MI6 agent. His name is Christopher Steele and a very large portion of the dossier has been verified as true.
Susan Rice didn't illegally unmask anyone. Her job was to listen and that's what she was doing.
You really should try a more reliable news source than a conspiracy theory website.
I sure hope you don't talk to your family and friends about this crazy stuff.

Lol so you do admit that the DNC colluded with a foreign agent....UK hacked our elections!

link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Nothing . Ha ha.
With all the trimmings.

Donny Jr is going to go before a grand jury now or the FBI under oath.
They always do that for nothing?

The Whitehouse claim that this is nothing isn't going to work for them again.
Congress and the Senate are going to turn their back on him.
Because this is not "nothing".
It's a big deal.
It's what we've been looking for. The smoking gun.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Go sit down. You obviously aren't well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join