It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Satans enemies???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Which demons, spirits, gods ect are against Satan?

I'm wondering what to do if I need protection, help or guidance and feel that spirit, demon or god can stand up to him.

Are most gods against him?
edit on 8-7-2017 by Noodle174 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Noodle174

originally posted by: Noodle174
I'm wondering what to do if I need protection...

Laughter.

Seriously. When you get spooked... or you feel they are watching... force yourself to laugh with teeth showing.

It's a shamanic thing... and it works.

Trust me... I've been visited by a shadow person before and I've had to learn how to deal with everyone in the room.

edit on 8-7-2017 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So what demons, spirits, gods ect are against Satan?

I'm wondering what to do if I need protection, help or guidance and feel that spirit, demon or god can stand up to him.

From my understanding St. Michael the archangel is the angel appointed by God to protect against Satan and his minnions. Praying through the grace and power of Jesus and asking for intercessory prayer from angels is the only way to fight true evil entities. Many top psychics know this as well as " ghost hunters" .

Pray in humility and grace and ask Jesus and His Holy angels to help you.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Not religious but from what I know, this is a universal thing for what are seen as negative entities, and the psychology behind it is sound. Best advice to come from this thread, I'd wager.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't remember where I read this but supposedly after Satan and his followers fell to hell, he had to compete with others for the position of the ruler of hell.
edit on 7/8/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Pick one, believe in it, and voila. Same as all the others.

It is, after all, simply the power of positive thinking.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
YES but whos got names of spirits/demons/gods

a reply to: starwarsisreal

edit on 8-7-2017 by Noodle174 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

[

Who are Satans enemies

The first one mentioned in the bible is....

Woman

Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.
edit on 8/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because: bbcoding error

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just make yourself busy with anything you like. Play music as loud as you can or play video game, etc anything to keep your mind busy.

Just dont pay attention to whatever spook you. It cant force itself if you dont believe in it.

Being skeptical is the best weapon against supernatural entities, unless you allow yourself to fall.
edit on 8-7-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Entities of theurgy, the Almadel and the Sefirot.

edit on 8-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Dude... if you're serious... you're going about it the wrong way...

Knowing and stating the names just gives the presence more power.

You sound like you have a morbid curiosity about what you feel... no problem with that... but don't screw around with stuff you aren't prepared for.

Believe it or not, you can unintentionally stumble into different spirits and their forces and if you go about it the wrong way or you are unprepared, it can REALLY screw your head up for a while.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Have you been baptized? Having faith in God is the best defense since you are on God's side and not Satan's side.

No human being can be on Satan's side. Even though some might be made to believe they are. He hates all people.

Are you being targeted spiritually? If so, it might be related to whatever you have been doing in your life, or not doing in your life. You must know what you need to do to get things right again.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Satan is negative so anything "positive" is opposite him.

I have heard that putting up artwork helps with fighting these demons. Happiness deters them always.

go to a happy place

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Politicians and lawyers are Satan's enemies because they are a constant threat to his job.
This really annoys and confuses Satan because now he doesn't know who to vote for.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I was sure that He loved humans, wants good for us, but is misguided into thinking what we want is what we need, whereas its usually the opposite. Satans true evil comes from his belief he is good.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You could start here... you can google yourself into oblivion so be warned.

Psuedomonarchia Daemonum

edit on 8-7-2017 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Believe in the power of an external entity or believe in yourself, the end result will be the same.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

I was sure that He loved humans, wants good for us, but is misguided into thinking what we want is what we need, whereas its usually the opposite. Satans true evil comes from his belief he is good.

He only wants people to believe he wants that, and uses all forms of deception to do it. The goal is to keep people in sin and away from God until they die, then he can have them in the custody of Hell, which from what I have heard is a place no one can escape unless Christ intervenes.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Read the Bible. Start with the New Testament. Pray for understanding before you read it. Read it yourself for understanding. Faith is the key to the understanding of the spiritual.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I understand and have heard that plenty, but my understanding comes from being detached, as I'm not religious. he was the one who loved god the most, if you remember, and that was his downfall, along with pride and jealousy. I wont argue with you on this as we both approach it from different directions, but his being the 'father of lies' always struck me as it being himself he was lying to the most. I always found the idea of him believing he was good, and righteous, terrifying as a youth when i still believed. Like when he offered Jesus sustenance in the desert, which on first glance was a charitable act. Evil is bad, but evil with the self assurance it is good, That is terrifying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join