It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Satans enemies???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Tell that to the Jews, Christians, and Muslims?

Drum or head roll plz...
edit on 17-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Text There is no one set of universal beliefs but the so called "fallen angels", the Watchers, were dealt with, imprisoned.

For only seventy generations. You missed that part. They were released shortly before the Only Begotten Son Jesus began His ministry.

There are demons, according to Enoch they are the souls of the Nephelim who died in the flood.

There were three races which came from the one episode of 200 angels who mated with human women. The angels did not bring forth the Nephiliym. They brought forth the Giants who in turn brought forth the Nephiliym who in turn brought forth the Elioud. The Giants were destroyed in the flood and are the spirit demons upon this earth today.

Every demon or beast or 'antichrist' is associated with the Satan, some believe he is a fallen angel with a 1/3 following of all angels, but the reasons are gross.

The 200 Watchers of the account of Enoch have nothing to do with the 1/3 of the heavenly host which were cast out of heaven. The 1/3 of the heavenly host who were cast out of heaven are in hell till hell is cast into the lake of fire. Two separate accounts. The first account is before Adam and the second account of Enoch is in the days of Jared.

All spiritual entities are Satan's. There are many Satan's. A Satan is any spiritual entity who is against The Most High El and His only Begotten Son Jesus. Jesus was tempted by numerous Satan's. The Satan of Job could have been different then the Satan of the Blessed Apostle Paul who was also buffeted by a Satan. The Blessed Apostle Paul overcame and confessed his sins to the world the very same as did Job. All demons are Satan's but all Satan';s are not demons. An antichrist is always terrestrial but a Satan is always spirit.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Seede because: correct a scripture

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Probably a Christian. They think "Satan" is "God of the world."

The very foremost thought of your spiel is that “god of this world” is used only once by the authors of 2nd Corinthians who in turn are Titus and Lucas. Not the Beloved Paul but Titus and Lucas.

Secondly your understanding is not in context.
2Co 4:3-5
(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: Text
(4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(4) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Here the authors are saying that the Scriptures are hid from them that are lost because their god of this world has blinded them. But the Christian does not preach of their god but preach of Jesus the Christ. The entire god of this world pertains only to those who are unbelievers and either have other gods or no god. A Christian is not of this world spiritually . Only the lost are referenced as to be worldly.

Once again you have denigrated not only the accepted and Blessed Apostle Paul, but all who believe in the deity of Christ Jesus. All who believe that Jesus is the Only Begotten Son Of God are theologians and it is this of which you denigrate.

You then continue to with –
* Such an odd thing for one guy who never claimed to have actually met Jesus pbuh and Luke had to claim it for him because he never said anything about the Damascus road trip in his letters.
* Braggart that Paul was he would have. Instead he claims "revelations" "from no man", i.e. he calls himself a prophet of God and Christ.
* Christ doesn't have Prophets, he IS a Prophet, pbuh.
Unquote

You have repeatedly inferred that both Paul and his scribe Luke are liars and cannot be believed. Paul never met Jesus and Luke is a liar to say that Paul did meet Jesus according to your understanding.

Muhammad, who was totally illiterate, murdered hundreds of thousands of people, had a mental problem, and came upon the scene some 1600 after Jesus died and also never met Jesus but worships a black meteorite and proclaims himself a prophet. Then all of this was edited and put in a book well after one hundred years later.

Wow. Something like the old pot and kettle thing is it?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Why is everything that you disagree with insulted like calling it "spiel."

You are the stereotypical angry Christian. Anytime anyone disagrees with your rather limited understanding of the Bible you can't respond intelligently and mock it.

But when it comes to facts you are the easiest of people to silence as like most Christians what you think you know far exceeds what you do and what you say you have read probably does the same w/ what you really have.

Anyway you commented because I said Christians think Satan is the "God of this world" because PAUL SAID IT.

So "spiel" was the last word of yours I bothered reading as I don't need to argue about statements in writing.

If you ask me Paul literally was a satan, it doesn't surprise me he is the one who called him "God of THIS WORLD."

Which consists of Bible believing Christians who blaspheme as God is the ONLY God/Tontheon and even Jesus pbuh isn't given that title in the N.T.

Paul gives it to Satan, blaspheming as the God of this world is God, some of its inhabitants like probably Paul worship him.

But it doesn't make him God. Just to Christians who listen to Paul and co blaspheme.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The funny thing is you say "spiel" or "rant" but that is EXACTLY what EVERY comment of yours is.

You use so many words because you can't say what you don't know and ramble trying to sound like you do.

I keep my messages short and if they are long they all checked facts or labelled as/obviously opinion.

So people like you who are bound to dispute anything you weren't told to believe by someone else and isn't supported by the
Bible, like many beliefs such as Trinity.

It's not your fault you don't understand because it doesn't make sense, the inclusion of a nobody like Paul, the Jesus pbuh is God theory based on misinterpretations and 1 deliberate mistranslation from the original Greek in John 1.

I understand why you need to fill your comments with insults and why you do it. Christianity teaches you to, you can't talk Intellectual because you believe nonsense is intellectual and divine.

It's no mystery why you are always angry and confused. Not to me. I mean you actually think I don't know the Prophet saws, God's Messenger saws, is said to have been illiterate?

That is weird because I know more about Christianity than you, you probably should have guessed I know my own religion anyway but even more because of how much I know about yours.

You are not the first Christian on here to think telling people what they know is an effective strategy, that talking about Islam in a Christian thread because a Muslim made a comment about Christianity is necessary, not as a rebuttal to anything I said just because you can't do it.

I noticed 2 things about your message. You found a reason to mention the fact all Muslims know that Mohammed saws was illiterate, although I don't know what possibly that has to do with the quote of mine you commented on.

It is not an insult. You think it is. What it is is irrelevant to this discussion. It has no effect on anything other than it being a historical fact, it's not derogatory, degrading, it's a point of pride because he was illiterate and successfull, because of God.

And that you can't handle being confronted with criticism of Christianity.

I am sorry you chose such an irrational and nonsensical belief system but it's not my fault and I am going to continue discussing it, you motivate me to do it more because if people thought about it and read the Bible they'd know that Christianity isn't the religion of Jesus pbuh.

Islam is because RCC made it a pagan abomination and Mohammed was God's Messenger to correct it.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You see, as the people who were against the Messiah pbuh were wrong for rejecting him.

Paul was wrong for teaching what Jesus pbuh didn't teach in his name. For making it seem like Jesus was co-God and pretending his teachings were revelations from heaven.

Later pagans with little understanding of Judaism decided to make the Nicene Creed and not the Bible the foundation of Christianity, Trinity, and they wrongly decided Jesus was God, (God) died and God the Father raised him from the dead.

Since God can't die, Jesus didn't, this is absurd even if you believe in the crucifixion. Lazarus died and was ressurected too and isn't God. It's no reason to assume Jesus pbuh is either.

Like the Jews before them, the post Nazarene schism Roman Church was wrong and God had to send a final Prophet saws.

Since a true pro Jesus pbuh Monotheistic religion was successful and is, Mohammed saws is the "Seal of the Prophets."

Satans minions always oppose and mock truth. Rejecting Mohammed saws is no different than rejecting Jesus pbuh, and the Syrian Christians, Persian Jews, actually supported him even without converting and called him a Prophet to his people from God.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If you ask me Paul literally was a satan, it doesn't surprise me he is the one who called him "God of THIS WORLD."

The very foremost thought of your spiel is that “god of this world” is used only once by the authors of 2nd Corinthians who in turn are Titus and Lucas. Not the Beloved Paul but Titus and Lucas.

Secondly your understanding is not in context.
2Co 4:3-5
(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: Text
(4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(4) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Here the authors are saying that the Scriptures are hid from them that are lost because their god of this world has blinded them. But the Christian does not preach of their god but preach of Jesus the Christ. The entire god of this world pertains only to those who are unbelievers and either have other gods or no god. A Christian is not of this world spiritually . Only the lost are referenced as to be worldly.

Now you have the correct rendition of scripture for the second time. Please stay with the program and stay on the subject matter. The enemies of all Satan's are Jesus and his Apostles of which the Blessed Apostle Paul was one. You can read but your mind can not understand what you read.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

More ranting?

Seede, keep messaging me if you want but you are just an unpleasant person who insults people because they know more than you, I have no desire to converse with you.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Paul calls him the God of this world and Jesus calls him "the prince of this world" (John 14:30)

Let's not forget that Satan tried to tempt Jesus by offering him the power and Glory of the kingdoms IN THIS WORLD.

Satan means adversary. It is the spirit against Christ, which is, greed and all of the lust and jealousy and selfishness and anger to manipulate and control that comes with it. The media promotes it.

Christ is Unity, treating others as you would like to be treated in all things (Matthew 7:12), loving the neighbour as thyself, Love, Empathy, Compassion, leading to Kindness and Generosity.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

If Jesus is really a master of inner or outer peace, then he cannot have an Adversary, let alone just say or think Satan name could he? And he must love his enemy so he may become and understand?

"There is no Opponent" Bruce Lee

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Just force yourself to do pushups and drink some whiskey.

Negativity feeds on fear, dont let fear in.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Since God can't die, Jesus didn't, this is absurd even if you believe in the crucifixion. Lazarus died and was ressurected too and isn't God. It's no reason to assume Jesus pbuh is either.

The man Jesus was not The Most High EL. The man Jesus was a terrestrial entity who was the Begotten Son of EL. Being of terrestrial flesh, the terrestrial flesh must return to its source as the scriptures say that flesh and blood cannot enter into the celestial realm. Jesus never claimed to be The Most High EL and always called Himself the Son of God and the Son of man. You continue to misrepresent that even though you have been corrected many times in the past.

Lazarus was not resurrected. Jesus was the first to be resurrected. Lazarus was restored. In other words Lazarus had not been judged as yet and placed into the paradise of Sheol. If Lazarus had been judged then he could not have been restored to his formal self. Jesus taught that we are to die once and then judged. Lazarus would have had to face two deaths by your understanding. While Jesus was alive he said that no man has ever ascended into heaven. If Lazarus had been resurrected [re born], he would not have been restored. He would then have been totally spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join