It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Willtell

If he was actually Jack Torrance, he'd have rightly corrected CNN and, if Andrew Kaczynski dared interfere, Jack would have properly corrected him as well.

Yeah, but in the end Jack didn't turn out so well

Neither did Grady... Bottom line, the court of public opinion really has no bearing on people who don't give a damn what the public's opinion is. No crimes were committed by the meme creator, so, in my world at least, he had nothing to concern himself with over this. In fact, he'd have probably been able to finagle a little bit of celebrity and maybe even a couple new friends out of coming right out of the gate with both middle fingers waggling at CNN.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I guess this is okay in the Education Forum now:

Long live Trollocracy! ATS has fallen!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well, last time someone was threatened over
a cartoon, it was a Mohammad drawing.

CNN has lost their minds.

link   
What despicable behavior by CNN. And there are actually people defending their actions? Pathetic.

link   
removed T&C violation
edit on 7/5/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirtualWarOn
a reply to: DJW001

[SNIP]

NO, it HASN'T

Stick to yer BUNKER on TOR

edit on 7/5/2017 by kosmicjack because: Removed quoted T&C violation

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Nah, nobody wants to behead you poor brainwashed CNN sheep, or even shear you. You can relax.

Maybe re-education camps. It'll be pleasant though: Coloring books covering the Constitution and ethical journalism. Juicy Juice and cookies. Naps.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Too funny good sir!

This whole thing has some stink to it, kwim?

The actual author of the gif seems to be in question; the thread about that has been binned, so perhaps it was bogus?

Regardless, there're definitely some serious vollies being thrown about under all this humor. I'm reminded of the president's visit to the IC shortly after he took the oath and it seems to me that the media campaign surged right after that.

And look at where we are now, literal attempted corporate fascism.

Is this a joke?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: DJW001

Nah, nobody wants to behead you poor brainwashed CNN sheep, or even shear you. You can relax.

Maybe re-education camps. It'll be pleasant though: Coloring books covering the Constitution and ethical journalism. Juicy Juice and cookies. Naps.
And lots of memes. Really fantastic memes of all sorts. There is the message of freedom in memes.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not Sure if you posted an update from wikileaks but:

Interesting times

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It's amusing to see the elitist media, so much smarter than the avg voter, lose their collective minds over something so silly

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Wouldn't it be ironic for Assange to find himself in the Attorney General's position. I wonder if he would liberally prosecute the Hell out of everyone who deserved it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Jul 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Deaf Alien

So is CNN going to be monitoring this
person by tracking his social media posts?

Is is a sad day for CNN for sure...

Who died and made them the internet cops?

Maybe they should put them social media sherlocks to work on more important stuff, like finding some real russian collusions and hackers

And it IS blackmail and extortion.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
4Chan has declared formal war saying it will ally with Reddit to lunch a final campaign to both the advertisers and employees of CNN. Ace hardware has received so many phone calls it is re-evaluating it's advertising on CNN. The guy who took credit for this at CNN life just became hell. Their utter stupidity baffles me they thought this would be some little lesson they would use to stop future meme makers with fear and shame.

These guys still haven't figure they lost the skirmish in 2016, now it's all out war, all guns blazing.

And now Alex Jones is having a contest giving away 20K to whoever makes the best Meme against CNN.
edit on 5-7-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've read through each and every post in this thread and nobody has recognized the one true victim. People are defending President Trump, people are defending the meme maker, some defending the 1st amendment, and some are even defending CNN.
The one true victim in all of this mess is....

Vince McMahon

Yes, poor Mr. McMahon is the real victim here. I can see him sitting in his Connecticut mansion crying his eyes out, blowing his nose with hundred dollar bills while being surrounded by industrial size vats of baby oil and Muscle Milk. He's probably wandering around in total disarray, clinching his fists, mumbling incoherently to life size statues of Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold, yelling WHY! GOD! WHY!

Nobody wants to see footage of them getting their ass beat by President Trump with a CNN logo plastered across your face, and then having it repeatedly broadcast in prime time 4K high definition. Let's all take a moment to extend your heartfelt sympathy to Mr. Vince McMahon

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know one thing ...

I'd seriously reconsider ever wanting to be an anonymous source for CNN. This whole shameful episode shows just how much anonymity means to them. Basically, nothing unless it furthers CNN"s own ambitions.

So if you trust them to keep you anonymous, you better hope it doesn't later become more advantageous to them to out you.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just made a meme, I call this one: "Not long now".......

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join