It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
IMO, the doctoring of that video to add a CNN in place of Vince McMahon's head was something a 15 year old could do.

If CNN is mad about this, just wait until they see some of the more sophisticated editing that's probably being cooked up!

Imagine what can be done to the CNN logo, (or any of the CNN talking-heads) by easily editing existing videos out there in wild.

I'd like to see one where a guy lights his fart and it roasts Don Lemon!

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is just another example of how far removed some people are right now from reality. There is a whole group of people that watch CNN and believe every single word.
We are at a scary place in time.

edit on 7/4/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's already happening. People are out and out provoking CNN to do something about the Meme's they are posting! roflmao

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I can't wait for the lawsuit. I hope this guy doesn't take a settlement.

On another note, hopefully CNN has their WH press credentials revoked.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So CNN goes on a week long tantrum over how ridiculous it is for someone like the POTUS to waste 5 secs of his time tweeting the gif they got so offended by, then they respond by using time and resources to dox a go after a private citizen over the type of gif which gets made thousands of times every day on social media???

Are these idiots for real?

Time for 4chan to start doxing every CNN employee. CNN just admitted uncovering private citizens is fine by them.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Philip DeFranco has weighed in - this is not going to end well for CNN - it will literally be their end.

You mess with the bull - you get the horns.........

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Dude, this # happens all day every day. I'm a big sports fan. There's numerous twitter handles which produce funny gifs like the Trump/CNN one every day, just editing something funny and posting it.

It happens all across social media. CNN just showed they don't know how the 21st century exists and goes about its business.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yeah I am open to bad things happening to certain employees at CNN.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
does cnn not realize that there are thousands of hackers who would dox them and release all of their info for revenge or even fun?

b/c of this.. hope it happens ^^

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well damn CNN just when you think there is no way they can lose any more credibility, wham a new low.

I'd be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts it might not have been a strong arm ploy, but a payoff, a shhh be quiet and go away check, verbiage from the supposed blogger sounded like part of a non disclosure agreement payoff.

I can imagine Ted Turner just shaking his head....

+8 more 
link   
This has to be fake news, there is no way CNN would be that stupid. If this is true, then it just confirms what Trump has said, CNN is an enemy of The People.

+1 more 
link   
Oh noes this ought to be good....

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
does cnn not realize that there are thousands of hackers who would dox them and release all of their info for revenge or even fun?

Apparently not.

But when you're an SJW, you literally can't think ahead.
edit on 5-7-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This has to be fake news, there is no way CNN would be that stupid. If this is true, then it just confirms what Trump has said, CNN is an enemy of The People.

Oh no! It is absolutely true!

Here is CNN actually bragging about it!

Can't fix stupid

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I get this feeling that we all are being played.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

LOL I'm ready for Jib Jab or other satarists to take a stab at the whole mess, because they really have become a joke. Or as others here have stated we are being played.
edit on 5-7-2017 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Nothing fake about it:

www.cnn.com...

For a news outlet that consistently mocks Trump for having thin skin this is interesting.

Specifically I found this line in the article frightening:

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

Holy crap.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Oh no! It is absolutely true!

Here is CNN actually bragging about it!

That's actually exactly how I see it.

A multi-billion dollar corporation with unlimited resources using their platform to brag (pretty enthusiastically) about holding the identity of a meme maker hostage.

I've never seen anything like this in my life.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

Holy crap.

To put further perspective on it - this is EXACTLY like ATS threatening to ID me on the boards if I ever say something nasty about Bill or Mark.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Let them. And when damages occur they'll be getting sued bigly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join