It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Death list - Peter Smith (GOP investigator / tried to obtain Clintons 33k emails) - Dead.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You do realize that this is idiotic right?
That these Clinton murder threads are the ultimate in mental masturbation is true but the content is complete bull #.
Total and complete.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It does not look suspicious .
This idea is lunatic.
Give me a freaking break.
This kind of stuff is why conspiracy theorists get laughed at and made fun of.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The man died in March.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Any source that says the Clinton's killed anyone is far from reliable.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
But it's good to see that everyone agrees he's a GOP member and that he was actively seeking to collude with the Russians to harm Hillary's campaign.
That sure is a refreshing truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ketsuko
It looks suspicious, and then you realize that this guy was in his 80s. Aside from the pattern of people near the Clintons' dirty laundry meeting their demise, there really isn't much suspicious about an 80-year-old guy dying.

If that pic is recent he looks fairly healthy . I am not a Doc , but I have been around for a while.
Like I have stated many times here , there is shiite about to come out soon...
Hold on to your reigns , the horse is about to bolt...

Yes, because we all know that it is possible to.accurately determine someone's health from a small faceshot of indeterminate age.
Don't be willfully stupid.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not personally amazed when an 80 yr old passes but it is interesting..everybody involved will die..that is an unavoidable fact of life.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Though if he was murdered that is exactly what they would want you to believe...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Just wait for the official autopsy- or is it out already?

Obviously suicide. Two bullets, back/left side of his head?

Amazing.

In cases where the case is closed with a weird conclusion - "Suicide, 12 bullets to the head", it's most likely a statement: "We can get to you, and we're untouchable. Look what we get away with."

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The Clinton crime syndicate. Buwahahaha.
So they must be regular teflon dons then . Because the law sure can't seem to get anything to stick.
Why is that?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So sarcasm is another thing you don't get huh?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I'm saying 81 is about the average age limit in the USA and I am sure he died of natural causes because this whole Clinton murder Inc is pure poppycock.

And please get out of the habit of trying to second guess people with absurd scenarios.

Ill tell you what I mean. You don't have to make up answers you think I might give. It's asinine.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh wish wish. No this is not at all about Clinton. It's all about trump and Russian collusion and this guy . First piece of solid evidence they've let slip so far. . Notice how Flynn has not come forward to say he never heard of the guy? Wonder why? Possibly because he doesn't want to get caught in yet another lie to the FBI and he doesn't know how much they know.
He's already in trouble for lying to them once. I believe that has mandatory jail time too.
And that will be all she wrote because it won't matter whether he got anything from them or not.
Mens rea.. I know you guys just love talking about intent.
There's intent all over this story. It reeks of intent.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

Any source that says the Clinton's killed anyone is far from reliable.

Her is another source... Ooops Democrats want protection from Democrats ..
www.activistpost.com...

Lydie Denier appeared on Rick Amato’s “Amato Talk” with Will Craddick, founder of DisobedientMedia.com, to discuss the controversial lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, in which “one witness has died and another potential witness was murdered.”

As The Free Thought Project has extensively reported, influential donors to the DNC are suing their political party for fraud in the 2016 presidential election where they say their candidate, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, was discriminated against. High-ranking members of the DNC, by way of WikiLeaks’ DNC email publications, were caught favoring Hillary Clinton over Sanders and actively working to subvert his chances at winning the party’s nomination.

Yep nothing to see here

Several individuals close to the lawsuit have turned up dead, and many more plaintiffs have filed grievances with the court, asking for special protection under the law. They point to threats, intimidation and breaking and entering of their homes as proof the defendants will go out of their way to make sure that the lawsuit does not proceed.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

The Clinton crime syndicate. Buwahahaha.
So they must be regular teflon dons then . Because the law sure can't seem to get anything to stick.
Why is that?

You are being willfully ignorant and you know it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

I'm saying 81 is about the average age limit in the USA ].

For men of his generation, the average age at death was 76... www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Several individuals close to the lawsuit have turned up dead

Who, when, how, and where?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Actually according to many this is the first indication of the Trump, Russian collusion.

That line of defense is likely to disappear now that The Wall Street Journal has reported that Peter Smith, a Republican opposition researcher who said he was working for Michael Flynn, colluded with Russian hackers to try to obtain stolen emails from Hillary Clinton. The Journal reports that Smith referred to conversations with Flynn in emails with associates, and that U.S. intelligence has evidence of “Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton’s server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary.” The Trump defense does not inspire a lot of confidence. “A Trump campaign official said that Mr. Smith didn’t work for the campaign,” reports the Journal, “and that if Mr. Flynn coordinated with him in any way, it would have been in his capacity as a private individual.” Obtaining hacked information from Russia for the campaign as a campaign staffer versus doing it as a private individual is a distinction without much difference.

nymag.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually, it looks to me like someone following up on a possible way to prove former Secretaery Clinton's server got hacked.

Comey himself said:

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account.
Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

fbi.gov

I remember Trump being accused of asking Russia to hack Hillary's emails; which is another prime example of propaganda. If you actually listen to what he is saying rather than what you're being told he means, you'd see that.

But keep beating that one trick 'Russia!' horse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join