It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Death list - Peter Smith (GOP investigator / tried to obtain Clintons 33k emails) - Dead.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
Why play the lottery when you can make your own odds?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Nobody in power wants to ever see those e-mails revealed.

Bet that!!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Look at all the sheep jumping to conclusions and patting each other on the back.

No-one who has any connection to Hillary, not matter how thin or weak, will ever be able to die without someone making a thread on here.

No evidence, no reason to be suspicious regarding the man's passing... just a reason for idiots to post lies and memes and make each other feel better. Pathetic really.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It looks suspicious, and then you realize that this guy was in his 80s. Aside from the pattern of people near the Clintons' dirty laundry meeting their demise, there really isn't much suspicious about an 80-year-old guy dying.

It is when his death is within 10 days of reporting the story to the Wall Street Journal. It stretches credulity to the limit to dismiss this as coincidence, given the length of the Clinton death list.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My cat died last week. I know she'd been nosing around the nosing around the Clinton's plan to control the world's tuna supply, so you just have to join the dots.

Another one for the Clinton body count!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: ketsuko
It looks suspicious, and then you realize that this guy was in his 80s. Aside from the pattern of people near the Clintons' dirty laundry meeting their demise, there really isn't much suspicious about an 80-year-old guy dying.

It is when his death is within 10 days of reporting the story to the Wall Street Journal.

Not sure what the point of killing someone would be if they had already spilled the beans. It would be pointless, and just invite speculation that you were behind it. Killing him before he had a chance to blab would make more sense, as in only an idiot would do it the other way round.

It stretches credulity to the limit to dismiss this as coincidence, given the length of the Clinton death list.

The length of the Clinton 'death list' is almost the definition of stretching credulity to the limit. Seriously, it's a load of cobblers. Full of errors, fabrications, and innuendo.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

So what? He was apparently in good enough health to work, to be active in the political community.

The thing about the Clintons is that you have to be suspicious of any death that is related to someone who was close to blowing them in.

You just have to be.

Because these people are vipers and continue to get away with it.

Why in gods name would you give them a free pass for anything?

I'd look into a death related to the Clintons if the guy was hooked up to a dialysis machine and chain smoking cigarettes while writing his will.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am no Clinton fan however the story is a stretch to believe for lots of reason. In the article it claims that a "Russian Hacker" has these emails. No mention of payments involved to get these emails or was some Russian Hacker from the kindness of his heart going to give him these emails ?

It also states that they had begun to give him these emails. Where are they ? I am sure that he didn't run off to the Wall Street Journal without at least showing them to someone else and ten further days without revealing them to no one ?

Hackers are mostly in it for the money and if these emails exist they would be on the open market for the highest bidder and more than likely for sale to many bidders if the money was good so I am skeptical.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Yet Clintons / Podesta / DNC emails werent on the market to the highest bidder.

Good question on where the emails he received are located. Maybe they are with Clintons "lost laptop", "destroyed phones / hard drives" or with Seth Rich's missing laptop.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
I don't believe this story.

The story says that the deceased was "trying to get DNC emails back" from hackers.

Just think about that statement for for a moment or two.

Yup, if folks think this story is true, then they're effectively buying/admitting that Russian hackers did infiltrate the DNC server.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Clinton should be held accountable for all her crimes

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

originally posted by: audubon
I don't believe this story.

The story says that the deceased was "trying to get DNC emails back" from hackers.

Just think about that statement for for a moment or two.

Yup, if folks think this story is true, then they're effectively buying/admitting that Russian hackers did infiltrate the DNC server.

Too bad the Russian hack of the servers has ever been confirmed by law enforcement.

I wonder why...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

C'mon X, what makes you think gun runnin coke smugglin world
class psychotic ego maniacs aren't nice people? Just because
they possess the power to speak their will into existence doesn't
mean they would actually use that power. Vindictive? Get out
a here.

How mixed up do you think I am to let you believe that?

It's only people like you and I that kill public servants for being to
nice to us.

So please stop accusing these nice people.
They're just trying to keep us all safe.
edit on Rpm70617v20201700000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Houston, we have the package and she's 5x5.

Roll Herd Roll !!!

Buck

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think there needs to be an investigation into all this. The number of deaths tied to this crazy witch's dynasty is sad. It goes way back. My guess, is it would be hard to find evidence since she keeps having them killed.

If we let this kind of behavior happen just because of power and money, then countless other organizations will do the same thing and openly get away with it.
This only makes me want the whole system to come down and reinforces my opinion on Anarchy reining supreme as the only way to go.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

You say its hard to find evidence, but you clearly seem happy to jump to a conclusion without it.

Just because a bunch of Trump supporters have their tinfoil hats and like to spam the boards doesn't mean what they say is true.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Just wait for the official autopsy- or is it out already?

Obviously suicide. Two bullets, back/left side of his head?

Amazing.

Did you not know that these people have medical examiners in their pocket too. The Los Angeles coroner is a notorious one...

You should realise that these connected people have it all covered. There is no authority to judge these people. The highest court in the US is invested with people who owe their position to these TPTB.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: lordcomac
Just wait for the official autopsy- or is it out already?

Obviously suicide. Two bullets, back/left side of his head?

Amazing.

Did you not know that these people have medical examiners in their pocket too. The Los Angeles coroner is a notorious one...

You should realise that these connected people have it all covered. There is no authority to judge these people. The highest court in the US is invested with people who owe their position to these TPTB.

Clinton's Ties to Controversial Medical Examiner Questioned - May 19, 1992

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Gov. Bill Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, refused for several years to dismiss a state medical examiner whose controversial decrees included a ruling that helped Clinton's mother, a nurse-anesthetist, avoid scrutiny in the death of a patient, according to Arkansas officials and state records.

The governor and his board declined to fire Malak despite more than four years of public criticism of Malak's work. The record shows that Malak testified erroneously in criminal cases, that his rulings were reversed by juries and that outside pathologists challenged his findings. In one instance, he misread a medical chart and wrongly accused a deputy county coroner of killing someone. In another, he based court testimony on tissue samples that DNA tests later indicated had been mixed up with other tissue samples.

The medical examiner ruled several deaths as suicides when in reality they were homicides. People shot multiple times, 2 kids from Mena Arkansas were ruled accidental when in reality they showed signs of head trauma / body trauma prior to being hit by a train, etc etc etc.

Arkancide - The Clinton body count and schemes with links

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Lol.. my bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And the body count rises by one more. Just before he was to testify, hmmm.

The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.

www.zerohedge.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join