It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Death list - Peter Smith (GOP investigator / tried to obtain Clintons 33k emails) - Dead.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Chadwickus

Out of curiosity the 2 State Troopers - are they still alive? My guess would be no and my other guess is the ruling on those deaths was suicide.

Are they? I don't know. Do you?

Curious, the troopers were apparently offed but not the guy that pushed and financed them to leak the information..

I thought you were smarter than this...your mind is twisted by partisan conspiracies.

The more I'm reading about this, the less likely this has anything to do with the Clintons and a whole lot more to do with Michael Flynn and his associates...

edit on 4/7/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

From the OP / WSJ -

Smith was not even sure of the validity of the emails he was sent, according to WSJ. He told the hackers he spoke with to send them to Wikileaks to let them handle the verification process.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Re-read my post and what the other poster stated when I responded. He mixed the 2 together - Clintons emails and the DNC emails.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He wasn't sure of the validity of the emails he was given... he seems reasonably sure they were linked to the Russian government..

Don't try and pretend he didn't believe this, I won't let you, despite the uncomfortableness of your cognitive dissonance

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Yes the State Troopers who were responsible fr bringing Bill Clinton women committed "suicide". At the time the Medical Examiner for the state, who performed the autopsies and determined cause of death, was found to have lied on many occasions. As an example the 2 kids who died in mena Arkansas. Their death was ruled accidental - they smoked to much weed and fell asleep on railroad tracks.

A second autopsy by a competent non corrupt official ruled their deaths homicides - gun shot and blunt force trauma.

So yes, when it comes to the Clinton's, I dont trust them and I view the deaths of anyone involved in anything against them as suspicious.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Read / comprehend much?

the info I cited says he was not sure if the emails were valid and suggested wikileaks should review the to try and confirm it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Doesn't matter the validity, what matters is what Smith believed...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Doesn't matter the validity, what matters is what Smith believed...

and Smith was unsure of the validity of the emails and suggested they be sent to wikileaks to try and confirm it. What part of that is confusing you?

Smith was not even sure of the validity of the emails he was sent, according to WSJ. He told the hackers he spoke with to send them to Wikileaks to let them handle the verification process.

As for the ignorant comment about me and conspiracies maybe if you spent the time to read the first page you would have noticed I stated I wanted to know circumstance / cause of death.
edit on 4-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

What part is confusing you?

Smith believed the hackers were related to Russia, he even used a Russian speaking investigator.

That's all I'm trying to point out.

He believed the Russians did it, Trump supporters don't. Enter: cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Clinton is to incompetent/sick/frail to be POTUS, but she can mastermind dozens of people's murder without a shred of material evidence left behind...

Oooookay.

There's a line from an old 2pac song that comes to mind:

'Cause in my criminal mind, nobody violates the Don
I write your name wit' a piece of paper, now your family's gone

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Read / comprehend much?

the info I cited says he was not sure if the emails were valid and suggested wikileaks should review the to try and confirm it.

A GOP investigator wants to verify them through WikiLeaks? That raises some red flags to me. Surely there are private firms that could accomplish that. I'm assuming perhaps to compare with the same emails WL purportedly have? But WL generally releases all the emails they have right?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Add him to the most recent death trail

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Really?

Meeting with Russian hackers that could prove a link between Trump and Russia is something the Clintons would kill for, is it?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Really?

Meeting with Russian hackers that could prove a link between Trump and Russia is something the Clintons would kill for, is it?

Maybe some concern of discovering the contrary. Maybe the Trump and Russia connection was made up to hide another possibility.

You never know, maybe there is a stone that someone doesn't want turned over in fear of finding a different lead.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Really?

Try again... It is not a link to Trump. From what people were talking about it was a link to Flynn.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Really?

The Clinton's have an unusually large body count surrounding them, Trump does not have any list like this.

You know the old saying where there is smoke there is a fire, well I think there is enough smoke here to know there is a fire going on.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And as I've pointed out, Smith heavily interfered with Bill Clintons presidential run and didn't get offed then...

And we're to believe that the Clintons managed to get away with killing off all those people, but every sordid detail with Monica Lewinksy comes out...oh and she survives.. and Paula Jones... and Linda Tripp... Kathleen Willey...

edit on 4/7/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes the State Troopers who were responsible fr bringing Bill Clinton women committed "suicide".

Can you put names to either of these troopers?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And as I've pointed out, Smith heavily interfered with Bill Clintons presidential run and didn't get offed then...
Possibly because idk, he wasn't entrenched then,.....needed to bone up on some rough connections....

Yes ,...he got the phone number for the boys from Detroit, then they were good to go evil on us all.

ditby]edit on 4-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Except that Clinton's emails were never hacked. So ...
Now this guy still acted in a treasonous way because the men's rea of his action was to hurt the Clinton campaign.
If he hadn't died he'd be under investigation in the Russian collusion probe.
But he was over eighty years old and unfortunately that's about the average life span of a human.
Despite what sounds juicy .

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join