It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Death list - Peter Smith (GOP investigator / tried to obtain Clintons 33k emails) - Dead.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Peter Smith was in his 80's. He apparently made contact with a Russian hacker who claimed to have the 33k missing Clinton emails. He went to the WallStreet Journal with his story. 10 days later he is dead.

DEATH WALK: Right After Investigator Leaked New Clinton Story to News, Something HORRIFYING Happened…

It’s amazing, don’t you think? So many people connected to Hillary Clinton just always happen to “die” right when they become a threat. Well, now you can add Peter Smith, a GOP investigator trying to recover Hillary’s 33,000 deleted emails, to the short list.
Smith, who claimed to be working with Mike Flynn, believed a Russia hacker had the 33,000 emails in his possession and they were trying to get them back. One set of hackers had even started sending him the alleged emails. Smith was so excited with his finding, he ran to the Wall Street Journal to tell them the big new. That’s when it happened…

Smith DIED just 10 days after he reported his story to the Wall Street Journal.

click link for full article...

If Flynn was linked to Russia why would he need to get Clintons emails through a 3rd party? No determination has been made about how Smith died. Should be interesting to follow to see where this goes.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It looks suspicious, and then you realize that this guy was in his 80s. Aside from the pattern of people near the Clintons' dirty laundry meeting their demise, there really isn't much suspicious about an 80-year-old guy dying.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Completely agree however I would like to see an official cause of death / explanation of circumstances about his death.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
We should hear from WSJ...if there was anything to this.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I guess lightning strikes like a leaky faucet now.

The Clintons should play the lottery. Lucky.

edit on 7 3 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just wait for the official autopsy- or is it out already?

Obviously suicide. Two bullets, back/left side of his head?

Amazing.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is just an isolated coincidence, right?

Right?

ETA:
I wonder where his notes are?
edit on 3-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The guy was 81.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's Russian Roulette if you want to dig dirt on the Clintons.
Thing is, all 6 chambers are loaded.
Next person to try this should go ahead and die first, then release the information.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You win.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It looks suspicious, and then you realize that this guy was in his 80s. Aside from the pattern of people near the Clintons' dirty laundry meeting their demise, there really isn't much suspicious about an 80-year-old guy dying.

If that pic is recent he looks fairly healthy . I am not a Doc , but I have been around for a while.
Like I have stated many times here , there is shiite about to come out soon...
Hold on to your reigns , the horse is about to bolt...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Chalk-up one more.

The List keeps growing with each new exposure.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
More communications with Lynn Rothschild they don't want us to see.

Probably has to do with rituals and other kinds of uhhh... sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Is that source reliable?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ketsuko

If that pic is recent he looks fairly healthy . I am not a Doc , but I have been around for a while.
Like I have stated many times here , there is shiite about to come out soon...
Hold on to your reigns , the horse is about to bolt...

if his death is ruled as a result of natural causes, it is most likely just the opposite, if the clintons are involved.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
OH, so this is how they are spinning it! The Clinton's had him killed for looking for emails.... Couldnt have been the GOP because he was a possible connection between Russia and Trump campaign.

For real though, 80+ year old dying isnt really that big a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I agree. Was it just too hard for the presenter to obtain a copy of the death certificate? As far as I know they are a matter of public record in most states. Is it just too difficult to call up the folks at the records office in Lake County?

The point seems to be to keep the Russian narrative alive rather than to examine the death.

Perhaps there's nothing to see here. But the list does seem to grow steadily. Are the Russians behind this "list" associated with the Clinton cabal? Did they begin it and put it out just to derail her career? What did she do that ticked them off enough to do such a dastardly deed? Was it when she cackled about killing her enemy? I don't know about you but if I were someone who had opposed her at any time, that would certainly send shivers up my spine. Heck, I've never even met the woman and it sent shivers up my spine when I heard the tape.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maybe the dirt on Hillary and Bill is so vile so evil, so wrong, so amoral, that even knowing what the information is, causes people to die.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join