It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Death list - Peter Smith (GOP investigator / tried to obtain Clintons 33k emails) - Dead.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

These people are so acustomed to get away with their crimes that they are getting bold and sloppy. They slap the public in the face, an insult to our intelligence. This is what 911 made possible. They just do what they want and see fit.

What can we do..

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Well, when they hit / kick us we can respond instead of just taking it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
And the body count rises by one more. Just before he was to testify, hmmm.

The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.

www.zerohedge.com...

A couple of threads about that:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well, when they hit / kick us we can respond instead of just taking it.

As an individual or even as a group you will risc being considered an enemy of the state (terrorist) and with the convieniant installed laws be lifted from your bed and to be never heared from again.

It is a very sad situation which is heading to worse..

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The government should be afraid of the people and not the people being afraid of the government. Secondly I am not sure what laws you are referring to. I know of no special laws that can do what you are suggesting. If you are talking about the NDAA section from a couple years back the courts have already ruled it cant apply to US citizens.

Skepticism is fine... paranoia doesn't help.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Are the 33,000 e-mails that Peter Smith looked for, the same 33,000 that the FBI had all along, as being discussed in this ATS thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

ETA:
I wonder where his notes are?

Gonna do a little bit of thread-necro here and answer a question I asked a long time ago with a new thread just posted by burntheships:

Two Intel Panels Investigate Peter Smith's Documents After Suicide While Pursuing Clinton's Emails

So that's where his notes ended up.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Maybe the dirt on Hillary and Bill is so vile so evil, so wrong, so amoral, that even knowing what the information is, causes people to die.

I'm going with the Clintons are minor demons...That would explain everything...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join