It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antarctica Alien Civilization by Corey Goode

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Spacespider

So the biggest secret in the world is knowingly shown to a guy they know says everything public about tohe so called "secret space program"? Either what he's saying is a lie or they're feeding him info, and that's manipulative...

'Most advanced tech and remains have been removed from archaeological site that will be made public.', in other words, when sites are shown on TV with NOTHING there that he claims, there's already an excuse.

Meets one of seven Inner Earth races.. Enchar race are collecting metal scrolls... Not that I'd expect better quality stuff from the people who brought you this:

I guess he's old enough to have seen Gumby

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I agree. Which is why I stood up for him.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Besides the fact it would be stupid to do such a thing. Isnt it against t&c to knowingly discuss classified information.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Besides the fact it would be stupid to do such a thing. Isnt it against t&c to knowingly discuss classified information.

Calm down, man. I just asked. You're claiming he was relaying real information in code, so it follows that you may have known what that info was. I'm not trying to go against the T&C....I withdraw my request for you to reveal the classified info that you brought up.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Fair enough heart, forced into retreat by someone with a working brain were the buttercup is concerned but that is actually how I read it, the buttercups were supposedly only partially digested in it's stomach and it was a young male frozen quickly enough to preserve it's in a very good state and a quick search actually back's up your stance.
cryptomundo.com...
There is a quickly frozen baby mammoth but it could have fallen through ice or something and been frozen that way before ending up were ever they found it.

Now here is a guy you probably also agree with, I personally don't agree on his assessment with many of his assertions and find it hard to like the guy as some of his debunking in the past has been simply opinion.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

And actually he has a good point because I was thinking back to thing's I read long before the NET came into my life, thing's I probably read in the late 80's and book's were often less accurate than some of the stuff available today.

Still that is interesting, I would assume they were migratory animal's as well and probably migrated much like the Bison once did, could a climate change elsewhere have hastened there extinction, a desertification cutting there migration path or even a prolonged famine and of course could this also have forced human's to hunt them more extensively driving them over that precipice they may already have been upon, I wonder if we will ever actually know.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I think I remember something about him being cleared to reveal upto 75% truth and 25% disinformation.

This, to me, was 50% of the fun.

If even a fraction of what he said was true, and he seems to know enough to make everything sound plausible, then it's still very much a wondrous and interesting place out there.

And to those who got their twickers in a knist over my comparison between Goode and Astr0, do you really not see any similarities in their stories?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Did Corey Goode take at least one photo with his phone? Pretty simple to do, even if you're shivering cold.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Are you serious...?

from your link

United States envoy, James D. Arnold, states "everyone just needs to calm down about this matter. The Vatican area was once swamp land. I think people are just seeing the effects of swamp gas."

conjecture news ??

LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Are you serious...?

from your link

United States envoy, James D. Arnold, states "everyone just needs to calm down about this matter. The Vatican area was once swamp land. I think people are just seeing the effects of swamp gas."

conjecture news ??

LOL

Expellants of the "All Mocking Tongue"

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Indeed, something extraordinary happened at that time. The "alternative theories" never seem to disappear because the "official" narrative of events raises more questions than it answers.

There will be a time in our future when the truth of the matter will be embraced. But for now, everyone can ridicule the stories of the Atlantean civilization and label it a myth.

A pole shift, drastic climate change, shifting of land masses coincides precisely with the fall of Atlantis. And they had the technological capabilities to affect these planetary parameters. How do we know this? From just about every ancient culture on this planet. But we call it a myth because it doesn't fit our narrative in which we're Earth's only major civilization and the planet has never seen the technological advancements we have today ( meaning from circa 4000 B.C. - present. )

4.54 Billion years is quite a long time. This beautiful planet has cycled many times and keeps a steady rhythm regardless of what us humans do. Many major civilizations have come and gone. Yet, many anthropologists will condescendingly label our past inhabitants as hunters and gatherers. Funny when you think about it.

Yet the mysteries of our past give us endless intrigue and fascination regardless of one's historical viewpoint. I can't even imagine what could be buried underneath the Sahara desert or found on the ocean floor.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
4.54 Billion years is quite a long time. This beautiful planet has cycled many times and keeps a steady rhythm regardless of what us humans do. Many major civilizations have come and gone. Yet, many anthropologists will condescendingly label our past inhabitants as hunters and gatherers. Funny when you think about it.

Modern humans have only been around for tens of thousands of years, so while the earth may be billions of years old, modern humans are not. I suppose that there may be fossil evidence yet to be found that describes a different past, but that's speculative.

While many civilisations have come and gone, the one's we know about started off as hunter gatherers. That's part of the development of civilisation and society.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

so he was taken there to witness it, even though he is on YouTube and everywhere else coming out with all of these bizzare claims?

He is the modern day Bob Lazar, apart from the fact that NOTHING he states can be clarified, checked or vetted and hes making money out of it! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and this guy is nothing but a thorn in the side of true Ufology in my opinion, as it seems his mission to muddy the water further and... oh you know what. I cant be bothered to explain my dislike for Corey Goode, I really cant. He has done so much damage to the real search for the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Harte

Fair enough heart, forced into retreat by someone with a working brain were the buttercup is concerned but that is actually how I read it, the buttercups were supposedly only partially digested in it's stomach and it was a young male frozen quickly enough to preserve it's in a very good state and a quick search actually back's up your stance.
cryptomundo.com...
There is a quickly frozen baby mammoth but it could have fallen through ice or something and been frozen that way before ending up were ever they found it.

How you read it is how they wrote it.
The fringe con men, that is.
So you're not to blame for posting the story that way, just for not bothering to try and verify it.

As an aside, pachyderms have multiple stomachs. It wouldn't be surprising at all to find undigested plant materials in the first stomach, it only stores the food and starts it fermenting. It doesn't do the digesting.

It would be very much more unusual to have found frozen mammoths with nothing in their stomachs, in which case you could logically submit that they had died of starvation.

Harte

originally posted by: LABTECH767Now here is a guy you probably also agree with, I personally don't agree on his assessment with many of his assertions and find it hard to like the guy as some of his debunking in the past has been simply opinion.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

And actually he has a good point because I was thinking back to thing's I read long before the NET came into my life, thing's I probably read in the late 80's and book's were often less accurate than some of the stuff available today.

Yeah, I'm on his email list for new blog posts.

originally posted by: LABTECH767Still that is interesting, I would assume they were migratory animal's as well and probably migrated much like the Bison once did, could a climate change elsewhere have hastened there extinction, a desertification cutting there migration path or even a prolonged famine and of course could this also have forced human's to hunt them more extensively driving them over that precipice they may already have been upon, I wonder if we will ever actually know.

Turns out the last Mammoths died out pretty recently - around 1600 B.C. These were on Wrangle Island.
It's good evidence that hunting pressures at the very least accelerated the mammoth's extinction, being that Wrangle Island was uninhabited and once inhabited, the Mammoths disappeared.

However, there is as yet no evidence that these recent human inhabitants hunted the mammoths.

Harte

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Are you serious...?

from your link

conjecture news ??

LOL

Actually no I was not serious, I just ran across that and thought it interesting...never rule things out I don't know much about, however.

Ah I found the source the exact words appear in a book
THE MUSHROOM CLUB By Wayne Sekulic 2008
The lines can be read on google books
page 118

edit on 3-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I want to watch and am interested, but I cannot stand robotic voice narrators.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You bet your royal-heinys there are ancient fully intact freeze dried remains of the last Nibiru influenced Pre-Flood civilisations.....buried under the ice...and LMAO.....its nowhere nearly ALL under MILES of ice...lol...the CONTINENT was rifled into its current position from a more temperate locale....it was hit with a Continental level Displacement Wave during its transit.....the debris from the Wave was flashfrozen in place and no EROSION or degredation could occur as snow and ice piled on and on and on.

So what.....there are massive Cities just barely below the surface on every Continent just like there are Cities on those same Continents under kilometers of mud/stone.......just as there are cities all over the Ocean floors.......anyone can find these things now.You can even see individual Houses and Cars in driveways....and many sizes and types of buildings......and I mean "just below" the surface in some areas......and where erosion has gotten involved some of these areas are EXPOSED.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Dude, if you want fantasy read some Science Fiction or Fantasy. Or alternativly you could buy into Greers or Goodes BS the choice is yours. Personally I wish there was less crap like this around the board and more serious (and scientific) investigations regarding the nature of UAPs.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

#SecretSpaceSpooks

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

Erm, excuse me?

I think you'll find fantasy and fiction to be a big part of theorising on conspiracies. I think you'll also find a lot of that fantasy and fiction tends to become reality.

But thanks for being polite in your telling me to naff off.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: zetaReticulous

Erm, excuse me?

I think you'll find fantasy and fiction to be a big part of theorising on conspiracies. I think you'll also find a lot of that fantasy and fiction tends to become reality.

But thanks for being polite in your telling me to naff off.

True.... But blue bird-humanoid 9 foot tall aliens. Who let "Corey Goode" know in advance when they will be picking him up in the blue sphere-entities yet he refuses to take a pic because "people will just say it's CGI." Come on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join