It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antarctica Alien Civilization by Corey Goode

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
According to the secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, the first scientific excavations of ruins from an ancient frozen civilization buried under two miles of ice started in Antarctica earlier this month. And, he was taken there to witness the discovery.

There are lots of "alien" talk about Antarctica lately

Gorey believe it will be leaked soon as a cover for the pedo case against the elites when it starts running

spherebeingalliance.com...

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm just going to put this out there: He isn't a whistleblower and he's made it all up. Everything he said is a lie and I can't believe people with any tiny amount of intelligence buy into this garbage.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'd take that with a pinch if salt... having said that, there have been strange goings on in that region since the nazis and admiral byrds expidition there.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

According to the secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode

riiiiight

There are lots of "alien" talk about Antarctica lately

Lately?

as in the last 20 years?

Yes,

If I had been nose deep into into alternative news and conspiracy theories prior to that then chances are that there has been a lot alien talk about Antarctica for even longer.

link   

So the biggest secret in the world is knowingly shown to a guy they know says everything public about tohe so called "secret space program"? Either what he's saying is a lie or they're feeding him info, and that's manipulative...

'Most advanced tech and remains have been removed from archaeological site that will be made public.', in other words, when sites are shown on TV with NOTHING there that he claims, there's already an excuse.

Meets one of seven Inner Earth races.. Enchar race are collecting metal scrolls... Not that I'd expect better quality stuff from the people who brought you this:

link   
I suppose that space aliens who perfer ambient tenps around -20c might choose to base themselves in Antarctica. But why come here in the first place>

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
GreyFace and Corey Goode all in one video. Enough said. I'll admit I couldn't stop watching and got a few laughs.

I do know there is a nanogram of truth to some of this, as usual. 1st time and maybe last that I will S&F anything to do with GreyFace or Corey Goode.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And personally I dont believe Justin Beiber, Donald Frump and Ronaldo are pedeophiles. So why would they need to cover it up?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Who the hell is Corey Goode and why the hell would anyone invite him to see anything at all in the first place???

Some super secret group of powerful elite are going to investigate alien civilizations here on earth buried in the ice and they all just have to get Corey down there to witness it???? Yeah, right.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I wonder if the ATS poster boy Tom DeLonge has been privy to any of these astonishing revelations.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder if the ATS poster boy Tom DeLonge has been privy to any of these astonishing revelations.

Yes but you need to buy a series of books, read between the lines and then wait for "THE Big Announcement".

That'll be the real deal, not Corey Goode.

edit on 2-7-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

So the biggest secret in the world is knowingly shown to a guy they know says everything public about tohe so called "secret space program"? Either what he's saying is a lie or they're feeding him info, and that's manipulative...

'Most advanced tech and remains have been removed from archaeological site that will be made public.', in other words, when sites are shown on TV with NOTHING there that he claims, there's already an excuse.

Meets one of seven Inner Earth races.. Enchar race are collecting metal scrolls... Not that I'd expect better quality stuff from the people who brought you this:

I don't know who Goode is, but the thing on the left reminds me of the similarity of the Nazca mummy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Let me see. Well Russia has only just reached Lake Vostok which is 2.4 miles under the ice. And that was with a small probe and a high price and tons of technology.
So he's saying that the Americans have tunneled (that's a tunnel that people can travel down) 2 miles in the same period.
Is this civilization under a bubble? Does he actually know the weight of 2 miles of ice pressing on any artifact or building?
Does he think that any period under 2 miles of ice any building would even be recognized as a building never mind any alien technology?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
60% right... now loose the sci-fi dogma... and we're getting somewhere.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
conjecturenews.com...
Alien Remains Found At The Vatican. Pope Told To Remain Silent.
Everyone who is anyone knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Let me see. Well Russia has only just reached Lake Vostok which is 2.4 miles under the ice. And that was with a small probe and a high price and tons of technology.
So he's saying that the Americans have tunneled (that's a tunnel that people can travel down) 2 miles in the same period.
Is this civilization under a bubble? Does he actually know the weight of 2 miles of ice pressing on any artifact or building?
Does he think that any period under 2 miles of ice any building would even be recognized as a building never mind any alien technology?

Tunneling machines have been around for at least 40 years. So 2.5 miles is nothing. Here is Seattle Tunnel Partners Big Bertha. It's digging(or dug) the tunnel for Seattle Hwy 99.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Calling corey goode a secret space program insider already sets this firmly in BS section.

Corey is no insider. Hes a conman making things up because hes got head problems. He appears to be a social compensative schizophrenic. Basically a person who lies a whole lot to make up for lacking social skills and believes his own lies and stories.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
That's rock that their tunneling through. Snow/ice is a different animal. Don't believe me? Look up the video, it's on you tube, of the US forces digging an under-ice base in the Arctic. No tunneling. Just dig a massive deep trench, build your structure then bury it. Snow/ice does not tunnel well.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It is old footage now, the video is not actually recent and as for the cover up of the Pedo scum in our elite's they have already pushed it under the mat and silenced it, all they had to do was turn the public's head away and get there media puppets to talk about something else and the fire of public anger died just as they hoped it would, people forget unless it is themselves and there family's suffering.

Those scum are still there and that banker whom came forward and told about the child sacrifices was speaking the truth.

They will not let this out in our lifetime's.

The elite have an interest because letting us know would undermine them, letting us learn of the history of other races on earth or other form's of humanity before us that were more advanced, that we may also exist out there on other worlds all reduces them to little guy's, petty warlords dominating a back water planet like the Hut's of star wars and they want to believe themselves god's so they will never let us know.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I love this guy. His are stories I so want to be real. I know they're not, but I love the fantasy. Like Astr0.

I really enjoy this kind of thing and would love to see more of it on ATS, but the science guys here never seem to allow it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join