It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antarctica Alien Civilization by Corey Goode

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Are you implying astr0 was a conman? For a conman he sure knew more than anyone else on this forum. Boomers only see so much. He knew and saw more than anyone on here.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I wouldn't call either Corey Goode or Astr0 a conman. But I couldn't stand by their stories as factual.

Could you?

I'd say they were fantastic story tellers. Conmen? No.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I suppose that space aliens who perfer ambient tenps around -20c might choose to base themselves in Antarctica. But why come here in the first place>

Maybe to hide out from transgressions on their home world. Where better to hide ? But where everyone is not looking. ? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There may be elements of truth in both but taken as a whole I'd say they were good sci-fi.
The difficult part is picking your way through and trying to verify the interesting parts.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

you dont say!
but seriously ats isnt the place for this stupidity

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

winner winner chicken dinner!
nice to see someone that thinks that astr0 is as believable as corey goode just like me

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I suppose that space aliens who perfer ambient tenps around -20c might choose to base themselves in Antarctica. But why come here in the first place>

Antarctica wasn't always a frozen continent. There have been periods in Earth's history in which it's climate was moderate.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And even tropical but those were a long time ago, that said we do have flash frozen mammoth in Siberia and for an animal that large to be frozen as fast as they must have been some with buttercups that definitely do not grow north of the arctic circle in there stomach's something very bad must have happened to the climate and very fast indeed, not a crust displacement but an axial shift of the earth in it's entirety perhaps, perhaps caused by a gravitational anomaly coming too close to the solar system and upsetting some of the planets orbit's or even an asteroid or comet strike somewhere that we have simply not identified though that would definitely have left residual tektite's and other particles in a layer of soil around the world dating to the same time, I am not that clued up but don't think there is one so that more or less rules out the comet or asteroid idea.

Still a civilization freezing, people flash frozen, well our body mass is significantly smaller than a mammoth, we have greater equivalent surface to volume ration as a consequence and we are less adapted to cold needing clothing to stay warm so in theory it is possible, especially if people's instinct's were to run to there home's and to try to stay warm there if they could make it before they froze to death which they quite possible may not have but still how did there environment go from being warm to suddenly flash frozen in an instant and what mechanism could have made that happen.

OR what weapon?.

There is one alternative idea, maybe they were messing with anti gravity or some method of harvesting the earth's magnetic field for energy (I would use superconducting ring's near to the pole's and further away from one another the further toward the equator they were placed that would circle the globe, superconducting need not be actual physical wiring though that is how I would do it but perhaps another technology and caused could use some kind of superconducting plasma stream's to harvest the natural flow of the earth's magnetosphere and provide a virtually limitless supply of clean energy (with the down side it would increase entropy on the field being harvested)) and just maybe they upset something, the earth itself may even be a living bio-electric organism.
edit on 2-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Didn't Stargate already do this?

maybe they found a new ZPM

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
According to the secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, the first scientific excavations of ruins from an ancient frozen civilization buried under two miles of ice started in Antarctica earlier this month. And, he was taken there to witness the discovery.

There are lots of "alien" talk about Antarctica lately

Gorey believe it will be leaked soon as a cover for the pedo case against the elites when it starts running

spherebeingalliance.com...

Good post. Nice to see more interesting topics covered in the Aliens & UFO section. Spherebeingalliance and Exopolitics have a lot of interesting things that can be discussed and dissected here on ATS.

If the typo can be fixed from Gorey to Corey in the original post that'd be cool.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

The star gate idea always made me chuckle, very dangerous to create a wormhole even a few atom's wide and almost certainly disastrous to create one the size of the Sci Fi show.

Now a quantum displacement device, yes potentially but not a wormhole.
Teleportation technology, perhaps but it is a concept I do not actually like, essentially destroy the object at the origin point and create a copy of it at the destination which is not really moving at all it is just destroying one version and making a facsimile of it at the other end, quantum displacement, fold space etc work differently they move the object by swapping it's location not destruction and creating a copy of it so if any one ever asks you to enter a teleport chamber think twice.
Teleport = killed at one end, copy made at the other.
Wormhole is a link between two different point's in the time space continuum, they may actually occur naturally at far below the sub atomic level and all the time as it is one explanation for Zero Point or Vacuum Energy.
Fold Space, intense gravity is used to bring two locations into direct contact by folding the universe so that two distant point's touch and then moving from one to the other.
Quantum Translocation, supposedly not possible but I live in hope, they can currently move information only using split twisted photon's but as they learn more about the underlying mechanism maybe some day they will be able to create alternative's for space craft drives and even as a quick method of simply stepping from one location to another nearly instantaneously, millions of time's faster than the speed of light in fact but even quantum has a latency, a very small latency but it is there.
edit on 2-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

I wouldn't call either Corey Goode or Astr0 a conman. But I couldn't stand by their stories as factual.

Could you?

And not just that; would anyone really want what they talk about to be true? There's some really scary and freaky stuff they discuss.

The way I feel about those discrediting Corey Goode has changed. Used to bother me. I was like on the lines of just read what they have to say. And now. Well. I'm like, maybe the one's who won't have anything to do with it are doing the rest of us a favor by not helping manifest it. As Corey's point seems to be all about opening minds. How this coming to be by "telling" manifests things. Maybe we should talk about how to ward them off. Since we are already aware, and it is creepy, we should investigate how to keep them away before full blown disclosure happens. He did say invoking the name of Jesus Christ works. It does!

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

If what he say's about this race in the Ice is true then they are not us but similar to us, we may even have some of there DNA or they could have taken some of our's in order to try to acclimatize as they attempted to colonize the earth, perhaps illegally because we were already here so it was not an empty planet and whatever older race may regulate such matters would have taken a dim view of there action's.

But human's as slave, food and play thing's for alien's, well I hope to God not but if it is true I also hope that someday the tables are turned on those that do this and the traitors that are in league with these dastardly evil alien's according to him are brought to justice, swift and merciless justice.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
why would they take him to the secret Antarctic alien excavation when he has a history of whistleblowing??

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Could you?

You're not asking me but I'm answering this one anyway: "Corey Goode" is most definitely a conman! He tells fantastic tales, with zero proof (proof which, according to his stories, he could EASILY get), and asks for money to hear those stories.

Yes, Corey Goode cult followers, I know that you can read the transcripts of his older stories for free. But you have to pay a subscription fee to Gaia TV to get his latest tales.

And mainly: he begs for donations. Frequently. One of his favorite tricks, which his followers sadly fall for, is to report some recent sad event, like his wife nearly drowning in their donated house's backyard pool, or his breaking his foot on his donated vacation, or his ER visit due to a "psychic attack" from one of his enemies, and then to say something like "thank you for your past donations, they really have helped" which of course causes his followers to go and donate to help through the current sad story.

He is the definition of conman.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And even tropical but those were a long time ago, that said we do have flash frozen mammoth in Siberia and for an animal that large to be frozen as fast as they must have been some with buttercups that definitely do not grow north of the arctic circle...

Buttercups certainly do grow in the Arctic.

The largest genus in this family is Ranunculus, of which most arctic species are associated with freshwater environments. However, it is two terrestrial species, sulphur buttercup, R. sulphureus, and snow buttercup, R. nivalis, that are the most striking – their combination of glossy petals and copious stamens make them obvious buttercups. Both are low-growing plants with large, yellow flowers and dark brown hairs on the calyx, a feature that distinguishes them from temperate buttercups. Snow buttercup, as its name suggests, grows near the edge of melting snowbanks, and in wet moss by brooks; sulphur buttercup prefers gravelly tundra. Both species are found throughout the entire Canadian Arctic.

...the northern anemone, A. parviflora, is white; and the pasque flower, A. patens, boasts bright purple flowers. This latter species is endemic – meaning this is the only place in the world that this species exists – to the Arctic Cordillera region.

Source for all the above: link

No "flash-frozen" mammoth has ever been found. It may interest you to know that buttercups were not found in the stomachs of the animals this tall tale is concerned with.
It was buttercup pollen

Harte

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Astr0 wasnt a conman. His story contained hidden in it classified code words and he was using allegory to allude to real world classified projects.

He knew when and where more than one type of classified aircraft could be seen. He was too accurate to be blowing smoke.

He was spot on with my triangle sightings.

There was a lot more going on with him then the general membership at ats knew about.

edit on 2-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Oh, it is much older than that and far more widespread.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Astr0 wasnt a conman. His story contained hidden in it classified code words and he was using allegory to allude to real world classified projects.

He knew when and where more than one type of classified aircraft could be seen. He was too accurate to be blowing smoke.

He was spot on with my triangle sightings.

There was a lot more going on with him then the general membership at ats knew about.

Interesting. Would you fill us in on these code words and what they referred to? And which classified projects was his allegory about?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Check this alternate view on this out....

1) world powers discover Nibiru is coming
2) they realize this would destabilize the world and change the current geography, especially with antarctica moving into a temperate climate
3) they realize the profit in the untouched real estate of Antarctica and it's resources.
4) they realize nuclear detonations down there in order to gradually remove the ice sheet would cause public outrage.
5) they create a fake alien force to invade us in the middle of ww3
6) they fight the force with nukes
Problem solved

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join