It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antarctica Alien Civilization by Corey Goode

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Agreed. I said as much in my first post in this thread.

But I also won't accept that science fiction has no place here, as some are implying.

I'm glad this stuff still comes up.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: KansasGirl

Agreed. I said as much in my first post in this thread.

But I also won't accept that science fiction has no place here, as some are implying.

Of course it has a place here (Fantasy and SciFi Forum) - but not this section.

Here, posters are actually serious about discussing real UFO evidence.

People like that don't appreciate some snake-oil salesman making up juvenile stories for money and exploiting both the interests in the subject of the large cadre of investigators and the ignorance of, well, ignorant people.

Such activity actually harms the UFO investigative field, if "field" is something you can call it.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Child sacrifice
just
seriously are just a sponge for BS !

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There are PLENTY of things that stretch my credulity with all this but, just like any good sci fi story, our protagonist seems to be a central character in a wide range of different adventures and story lines. The 10ft blue birds and the tall wobbly yellow guy, the blue spheres, it's all a bit too much. Now that I hear talk of a graphic novel and a Netflix series I can't help but think it's all been a well thought through publicity campaign for a new Sci Fi universe. Sorry Corey, I just don't buy it.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am not against whistleblowers but Corey for me in my personal opinion is blah... he and David mostly is for the money and gaia tv too its and investment and yes people have ego's after they taste some popularity they want more of course.

Now that doesnt mean that there is a little bit of true on their statments,. but the thing about Galatic federation , ssp or the blue avians its all well ...you know what it is.

By the way aliens do not do "threatys" at least the advance ones, there is no galatic federetion neither, they only do understading and comprehension not some paper with a ink stamp, thats for us humans or lower beings that our word of mouth doesnt count much these days.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

But its the place for ridiculous extra terrestrobot stories that are far more far fetched than grays and Astr0? (But never moreso than Corey Badde admittedly.)

If this isn't the place then there are no places left online imo

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Let me see. Well Russia has only just reached Lake Vostok which is 2.4 miles under the ice. And that was with a small probe and a high price and tons of technology.
So he's saying that the Americans have tunneled (that's a tunnel that people can travel down) 2 miles in the same period.
Is this civilization under a bubble? Does he actually know the weight of 2 miles of ice pressing on any artifact or building?
Does he think that any period under 2 miles of ice any building would even be recognized as a building never mind any alien technology?

Any building underneath 2 miles of solid ice only needs to be a bit stronger than the ice to survive though, right?

And there are lots of materials stronger than ice.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackhull

wtf is a terrestrobot, anyway i dont believe in Astr0 either

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

A word sandwich i made up to describe a cross between an extraterrestrial and a robot/Android. I.e. a humanoid. Point being the things you post about and believe in are no more valid than either grays/astro or i shudder to say even Corey goode

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

nope, i believe in jacques vallee interdimensional theory, ETH is a primitive and weak attempt at looking at something beyond your compprehension

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
this is interesting, I would infer from this that he's not just a crank making a story up but is maybe some kind of disinfo agent.

edit on 1452018 by swimtim because: bad link

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Right, he was taken their to witness the discovery.

And forgot his camera?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: swimtim
this is interesting, I would infer from this that he's not just a crank making a story up but is maybe some kind of disinfo agent.

This was all discussed heavily last year when this controversy started. When you weigh the evidence, I side with Corey. Dark Journalist aka Daniel Robillard aka Daniel Liszt is very suspect. A lot of red flags go up. Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan are in that boat too.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So were stories of aliens and alien tech below the ice, Nazis and other such stories around before or after either of first 2 "The Thing" movies?

Funny how many of these tales supposedly based in reality, often sound a lot like many plots to popular science fiction and I would not be surprised to learn many stories we hear never existed until some film, TV, book etc popularized the subject matter.

Did UFO sightings increase after War of the Worlds originally broadcast?
Did Alien Abduction reports increase after Fire in the Sky?
Did more houses become haunted after Poltergeist?

Damn. Now I wanna go do some searching and see if there have been any studies or research done on Popular Culture events relation to increases in reports of the weird.

But yeah. Every time I hear a UFO is in the Antarctic or Arctic, The Thing is always the first thing to pop into my head.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Exactly!

Just like all the times he knew in advance that the "blue sphere beings" were coming to pick him up to take him to the Kuiper Belt and he didn't set up a video camera. Or get his phone out for a quick pic.

But, people are trolls for questioning that. 😂😂
edit on 15-5-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: swimtim

When you weigh the evidence, I side with Corey.

You're joking, right?

That's the thing: Corey has no evidence. And as referenced prior, he COULD HAVE easily gotten evidence. He could have FILMED aliens and "blue sphere beings" and slave colonies on Mars!

But he didn't because, according to him, people would just say it was CGI.

Does that really sound to you like a person who really experienced what he says he experienced?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
So were stories of aliens and alien tech below the ice, Nazis and other such stories around before or after either of first 2 "The Thing" movies?

Funny how many of these tales supposedly based in reality, often sound a lot like many plots to popular science fiction and I would not be surprised to learn many stories we hear never existed until some film, TV, book etc popularized the subject matter.

Did UFO sightings increase after War of the Worlds originally broadcast?
Did Alien Abduction reports increase after Fire in the Sky?
Did more houses become haunted after Poltergeist?

Damn. Now I wanna go do some searching and see if there have been any studies or research done on Popular Culture events relation to increases in reports of the weird.

But yeah. Every time I hear a UFO is in the Antarctic or Arctic, The Thing is always the first thing to pop into my head.

Im pretty sure they actually did studies on that, and I believe it was proven true. Predictive programming, social engineering, etc. Whatever you want to call it. People taking pop culture way too seriously.
Heres an article I found from a quick googling. Doesnt support what I said but talks about how encounters changed over time.
www.airspacemag.com...
edit on 15-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: smashdem

Cheers for that I'll have a read.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I actually lean toward IDT myself. But to act as if it's gospel, and there's no chance you or Vallee are incorrect, makes you no better than an ETH zealot.

Off topic a bit, but as entertaining as I find your humanoid series to be, it is just that...entertainment. Do you honestly believe these far-fetched 1950's humanoid encounters are real and a product of a different dimension? If so I stand by my original point. In that you are no different from someone posting about grays, dream-stealing RK'ers, or dare I say giant blue avian sesame street characters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join