It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps new tweet-fest: 'Dumb as a rock Mika', Joe, Van Susteren, NBC, Comcast, Fake News, Trudeau.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Another brilliant move. Now the american people are more likely to investigate on their own why certain states are refusing to cooperate with the voter fraud panel. Damn he is good. Like i said it's never random.

...and there should be serious concern as to why these States won’t cooperate...much more concerning than alleged Russian meddling, these are AMERICANS trying to “fix” American elections...where is the outrage?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I never saw the Liberals outraged over Obama's beer garden and his "if I had a son" BS, but let Trump hit back at the same Liberal MSM who've been tearing him down from day one [ but went out of their way to kiss Obama's ass for 8 years ...remember "thrill going up my leg"?] and watch them go into meltdown. "Not Presidential!!" "Childish!"....right.
Liberals have been used to getting to slam and slur anyone they like, but when they get it right back, they play the victim or start the name calling.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Another brilliant move. Now the american people are more likely to investigate on their own why certain states are refusing to cooperate with the voter fraud panel. Damn he is good. Like i said it's never random.

Exactly. He knows what he is doing.

I don't think Trump is the smoothest or classiest guy, but that is not why I voted for him. I voted for him as I wanted someone who isn't afraid to call these shills to the carpet on both sides of the aisle. I don't want double speak, I want someone to just state it like it is with no fear of reprisal. Trump is controlling the narrative which is something conservatives are very poor at doing (Democrats are masters at it...).

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes, it's always fun to see Constitutionally protected media who are only "good" as long as they work for the side Dear Leader likes get slammed to pieces!! USA!! USA!! USA!! 🇺🇸

Welcome to the birth of fascism in America, friends! Enjoy helping it along because it's good for Trump's "team."

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A truly strong man, a leader, comfortable in his position of power doesn't feel the need to insult others; He just ignores it and takes care of business. Trump becomes more and more pathetic with every tweet.
edit on 1-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Tell you like it is huh?

No fear of reprisal?

Ok.

If this continues, the Constitution is dead. History is an excellent teacher. It is a really scary time to be alive, you just don't know it yet. Imagine the US like North Korea and Russia combined.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Joe isn't a liberal.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Tell you like it is huh?

No fear of reprisal?

Ok.

If this continues, the Constitution is dead. History is an excellent teacher. It is a really scary time to be alive, you just don't know it yet. Imagine the US like North Korea and Russia combined.

How exactly is Trump tweeting going to kill the constitution? You progressives don't seem to care about the constitution until you aren't in charge.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I never saw the Liberals outraged over Obama's beer garden and his "if I had a son" BS, but let Trump hit back at the same Liberal MSM who've been tearing him down from day one [ but went out of their way to kiss Obama's ass for 8 years ...remember "thrill going up my leg"?] and watch them go into meltdown. "Not Presidential!!" "Childish!"....right.
Liberals have been used to getting to slam and slur anyone they like, but when they get it right back, they play the victim or start the name calling.

+1. They can't handle someone who swings back.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Not everyone who disapproves of Trump and his mania are progressives.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Tell you like it is huh?

No fear of reprisal?

Ok.

How exactly is Trump tweeting going to kill the constitution? You progressives don't seem to care about the constitution until you aren't in charge.

I think they are just making it up as they go at this point.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It pains me to see somebody like you still trying to attribute facism to Donald Trump.

That narrative is so old and if you honestly believe that.. you need to wake up AB!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

...and there should be serious concern as to why these States won’t cooperate...much more concerning than alleged Russian meddling, these are AMERICANS trying to “fix” American elections...where is the outrage?

No. There should be serious concern WHY in God's name Trump thinks he has a right to them!!

Your social security number, your affiliation and voting record, your address - these are meant to be handled at the state level Not the Federal.

When Mississippi tells the Feds to literally go
Jump into the Gulf for asking, it's time to ask whether or not it's ok to give one side, one Candidate really, that information so they can use it to micro-target and have advantage over everyone. Not to mention who might be "accidentally" removed from the rolls in a prejudiced way.

You are are just rolling out the red carpet for the lowest impulses of corruption. Seriously.
edit on 1-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yes, it's always fun to see Constitutionally protected media who are only "good" as long as they work for the side Dear Leader likes get slammed to pieces!! USA!! USA!! USA!! 🇺🇸

Welcome to the birth of fascism in America, friends! Enjoy helping it along because it's good for Trump's "team."

*sigh*

Yeah you prefer a MSM that lies straight to your face because it fits your narrative and reinforces your hate for Trump. Damn you are pathetic. Please quit writing about fascism or Hitler. You have no idea what you're talking about and frankly i'm getting pretty tired of this bull#. You have no idea how fascism works to begin with.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Not everyone who disapproves of Trump and his mania are progressives.

My 80 year old republican, Baptist, Texan, very conservative mother called Trump a "white trash SOB" and she never uses profanity.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

It pains me to see somebody like you still trying to attribute facism to Donald Trump.

That narrative is so old and if you honestly believe that.. you need to wake up AB!

It pains me to see someone like you NOT seeing the red flags that are waving in our faces!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That's because the biggest red flag I see is coming from the anti-Trump aka the media aka the elite left conglomerates aka the REAL facists regime.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

*sigh*

Yeah you prefer a MSM that lies straight to your face because it fits your narrative and reinforces your hate for Trump. Damn you are pathetic. Please quit writing about fascism or Hitler. You have no idea what you're talking about and frankly i'm getting pretty tired of this bull#. You have no idea how fascism works to begin with.

And you prefer a President that lies straight to your face and then calls those who point it out as propagating FAKE NEWS. News organizations will make mistakes and can have bias, but that does not mean they are lying.

You are believing Trump has good intentions despite his constant lies and abuses of power, and I don't. Admit it, if we were discussing this behavior from Obama, and he shut the doors to the media that might expose him like Nixon was exposed, wouldn't you be railing against fascism then? But you think you are winning so it's ok. ???

We are in dangerous territory and some people like it that way while others, the majority really, are not liking the descent.

edit on 1-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's difficult for me to believe this man doesn't drink.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That's because the biggest red flag I see is coming from the anti-Trump aka the media aka the elite left conglomerates aka the REAL facists regime.

BS.

We are falling slipping sliding into chaos and anti-Constitutional suppression which leads to oppression. Take the NRA video - pure fascist propaganda that people on the far right are eating up like cream while the majority look on in horror.

We are in serious trouble here folks. It's all fun until it's suddenly not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join