It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps new tweet-fest: 'Dumb as a rock Mika', Joe, Van Susteren, NBC, Comcast, Fake News, Trudeau.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Where exactly have you been for the past 16 years or so? In orbit somewhere?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Do you know what's hilarious? Trump using fake fighting to 'fight' fake news. Priceless.

If anything needs the ransomware treatment it's Trump's Twitter account. The guy is clearly ego maniacal.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Actually, more white college grads voted for trump than did for Hillary by a 4 point margin. But don't let that ruin your fantasy world.

What fantasy, that trumptards are smart?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: IAMTAT
You should pay more attention to whats going on here Trump is the bully not the victim in this situation.

When a victim of non-stop hysterical abuse FINALLY fights back, they do not become the “bully”. The bullies are the purveyors of the non-stop hysterical abuse toward POTUS since he was legally elected. It’s about time he started fighting back. And if you think POTUS is the bully here, I hope you aren't a parent...because I can’t imagine anyone thinking it’s okay for their children to suffer non-stop hysterical abuse without putting a stop to it.

You need to pay more attention as well. Trump has been nothing but a bully since he started campaigning for President. To act like he is an innocent victim is laughable.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You really don't want to see free press destroyed. Believe me.
I think you are way to emotionally tied to Donald trump. That you would even entertain the thought of destroying the free press. Just because they report what he does and says..
He tweets a meme about knocking out CNN.
People are talking about his tweet being childish. The news reports it.
It's the news fault people think he's childish.
Why?
How?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Please. He's not that clever.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So all of the press is the left now?

You're hysterically funny.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Lol, you're real intelligent.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

As tucker carlson said: "...CNN and pro wrestling could not be more different. One is an entertainment venture that promotes over-the-top fictional narratives and rigs its fights. The other is the WWE, but whatever."

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oh goodness, you don't even know what bullying is. You're repeating leftist talking points.

Bullying requires three things:
First, a power imbalance that prevents one party from properly defending themself
Second, it is unwanted and unprovoked
Third, it is repeated

Trump's feuds with other candidates and the media rarely meet more than one of these requirements.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ATS needs to change the politics icon image from Obama to Trump.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I got exactly what i wanted from my vote, a real ass person , not afraid to say what they know.
Not a politician but someone who can organize and run the country as a business, not for every damn special interest that is shouting about their ridiculous cause today. I didnt want an intern tweeting what everyone wants to hear.
I want to know what the guy feels what stresses him, what amuses him, and what triggers the Left.

If i had my way, theyd put a pause on everything that government has over reached into, make the government run like a business and less like a charity, because as it is apparent when its ran as charity the idiot in chief is left to do as they please and the people running the charities get rich. All the minions are happy but the financial reality is a disaster.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Well I'm enjoying it immensely and it's about time the charade has lost it's hold on many! It's all about preying on the decency and morality of the common American to support agendas backed by the oligarchy anyways!

I'm wondering how this net neutrality war is going to pan out over the next 2-3 months, where cable/cell companies trying to dictate the format of the Interweb...(?)

The S#!+s Got Hot!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
He's on the offensive and tweeting about everything at once, like firing scatter bombs........

Anyway, this is starting to look more and more like a full-blown war to destroy the existing establishment media, I'm enjoying this immensely.

Thoughts?

Just the demented ravings of a retard FAKE president.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join