It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Military option" for North Korea being prepared !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Military option for North Korea being prepared for Trump, McMaster says

Oh, crap....

I wonder if this means that, yes, North Korea does have nukes on missiles.

While they can't directly reach the US, I wonder if NK might have gotten a hold of some old Cold War era missile subs. Or, possibly they could just put a nuke in a ship (probably flagged from someplace like Liberia or the Philippines) and sail it into the harbor in Los Angeles or Honolulu or someplace.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Meh, the ISIS is nearly done, the US military needs another war zone to play in.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

No, it's not the freak'n nukes, its the chemical weapons of mass destruction that the North Korean can and will lauch if attacked. So no, no one is going to attack North Korea. Period. Can you imagine over xamount of missiles going at once from the North to South Korea, Okinawa and Japan. Also the sub missiles that they have.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Uh, I think NKorea is a little more disturbing than ISIS. ISIS is a terrorist group, and not known to have nukes, I am pretty sure NKorea has nukes. DERP!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Can you imagine over xamount of missiles going at once from the North to South Korea, Okinawa and Japan

What , both of em ? And with Lil Kim's 3 Stooge Style of Missile Launch . the chances are they will nuke themselves

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

No, it's not the freak'n nukes, its the chemical weapons of mass destruction that the North Korean can and will lauch if attacked. So no, no one is going to attack North Korea. Period. Can you imagine over xamount of missiles going at once from the North to South Korea, Okinawa and Japan. Also the sub missiles that they have.

Yeah North korea have at most 2 or 3 nukes on missles that will more likley explode on the lanch pad than even hit the USA.

Its the tons of Sarin and VX that I would be scared of. And any bioweapons they have. Little known fact is during the Congo Ebola outbreak North Korea sent doctors to "help".

Plus North Korea missles program might be a joke but in a few years those missles will get better.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The US probably has enough firepower to knock out all of their known WoMD capabilities in a first strike.

But yeah, a hot war on the peninsula just gets hundreds of thousands of civilians killed for no good purpose.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The ccp tried to play this in their favor, hey we'll deal with fatboy if you leave the south china sea...

NO.

So, me an ewok going to go in. (He doesent realize it, but he'll be drafted)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Good.

Probably the only thing I will support the Trump Administration doing. North Korea is the only country in the world that would benefit from the USA's imported democracy.

The whole thing could be over in a day or two if they do it right. Special forces, targeted drone and surface to air strikes.

You want to be seen as liberators? Those people will love you.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The only way to do it Rite is...
Sorry hard for me to say..

But we need to go nuclear first!

Any other option will result in massive casualties

The lesser of two evils

And we're gonna need a lot more CBRN trained Soldiers
edit on 29-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If you fear North Korea's nuclear capability then Russia's arsenal really must have you crapping in your breaks.

No need to utilise ICBM systems to hit America anyway, if NK really wanted to nuke your nation all they would have to do is hide a nuclear device in a container ship and detonate it off the coast of one of your major cities. Same effect really, possibly even worse given the radioactive tsunami that would also take place.

edit on 29-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Military option for North Korea being prepared for Trump, McMaster says

Oh, crap....

I wonder if this means that, yes, North Korea does have nukes on missiles.

While they can't directly reach the US, I wonder if NK might have gotten a hold of some old Cold War era missile subs. Or, possibly they could just put a nuke in a ship (probably flagged from someplace like Liberia or the Philippines) and sail it into the harbor in Los Angeles or Honolulu or someplace.

The report stated that the deployment of additional launchers for THAAD was being delayed by SK for an "environmental review." Imho it wouldn't be wise to wait much longer as any stalling will give Kim more time to perfect NK's weapons.

I said this before and I'll say it again: the time for military action is now. Before millions more are killed should NK unleash its WMD's on SK, Japan, etc.

Don't forget it has missiles that can reach Alaska and Hawaii. If I lived there, I'd be hopping mad that our gov't is taking its sweet time trying to decide what to do.

Don't forget NK's EMP's.

Smh

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is much ado about nothing ala the MSM. First of all, the military routinely develops 'military options' for any potential adversary. It doesn't mean it's a first strike plan, but rather more than likely (continued) contingency planning in the event fat boy does something stoopid.

The MSM doesn't have enough real news to report on, so they're trying to whip up a war scenario with NK to get their ratings out of the toilet.

I'm no fan of CNN (at all), but FOX should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to spin this alleged war mongering for the sake of something to report.

Why can't some washed up old comedian go up on stage and chop off the collective head of the MSM???

Now that would be entertainment!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Why? Did they stop making babies?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I can imagine the majority of there antiquated missiles being intercepted or failing long before they reach there intended targets and there submarine force being decimated along with the rest of there nation should they ever attempt such a thing.

Kim Jong-un might be a mad bastard but i hear he enjoys oxygen like the rest of us.

Fact of the matter is that the military industrial complex requires another theatre of war and NK has been firmly in "There" sights for sometime now.

"They" wont ever nuke NK simply down to the fact that irradiated resources are rather hard to shift, no point in leadership change and invasion if the place will glow in the dark for the next 10,000 years.

edit on 29-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
The only way to do it Rite is...
Sorry hard for me to say..

But we need to go nuclear first!

Any other option will result in massive casualties

The lesser of two evils

And we're gonna need a lot more CBRN trained Soldiers

Nuclear weapons are just children's toys.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Well that fits nicely considering we are but children really.

Children with matches and a big can of gasoline.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The ccp tried to play this in their favor, hey we'll deal with fatboy if you leave the south china sea...

NO.

So, me an ewok going to go in. (He doesent realize it, but he'll be drafted)

Actually if the UK gets involved I may well volunteer. The RAF have made me some intresting offers lately.

The North Korean Regime needs to go.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Never thought about it,but this makes more sense then anything else. Once those missiles go airborne and detonated ... the air streams will take care of the rest...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Nah, but they're steadily losing ground and worse, their recruitment numbers are way down. Talking head experts expect that when Raqqa falls, they'll disappear into Al Queda. The MIC is running out of play ground.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join