It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Military option" for North Korea being prepared !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Wow, here we go with this tripe & BS again.

North Korea isn't hurting anything but
some peoples manipulated to believe
falsehoods of delusion and fear.

So there may be other powers at work, but I don't think so - I think NK is rogue, on their own. They are involved a lot more with illicit dealings that make their money, than with oil, gas, defense, etc.

There are no delusions - not sure what you are talking about. They are literally launching missiles on a regular basis, including ICBMs, are touting nukes, HAVE nukes, and have threated to nuke the U.S. The only delusion is you thinking it's impossible for them to actually launch a successful attack. They will be able to at some point, it's guaranteed. All nuclear countries went through the same stages. Why would you think they'll stall out and never actually successfully develop and test nukes that can reach anywhere in the world? It will happen. Just a question of when.

While I am not pro-war with NK, I think many countries need to get very serious with Kim and Co. One issue is when a lot of their money is generated in ways that sanctions can't touch, it's difficult to nail them down. China seems reluctant to help. Options are running out.

You can't stick your head in the sand forever, and just keep hoping for the best. At the point they can attack any country with nuclear weapons, it is too late. Why would you wait until that point to do something?

I agree. Diplomacy would be preferable if it would only work, but with NK it has not and will not work. Sanctions don't work either.

Why wait until NK attacks us? I would like to hear Pres. Trump's response to that question, along with "why hasn't the US retaliated for the murder of Otto Warmbier?"

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
...And we will be reminded once again that China does not want a US friendly Korea on their border.

Is this administration just fricking DUMB?...

I would have to answer yes to that.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I agree. Diplomacy would be preferable if it would only work, but with NK it has not and will not work. Sanctions don't work either.

The sanctions imposed don't work. I believe China and other nations can ratchet it up in many other ways to cause NK a higher degree of discomfort to help aid in their removal of nuclear weapons and their testing. I think there are many options before war, but they need to do them before Trump and Co. just start flinging missiles without concern about how this will affect SK, Japan, etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Good.

Probably the only thing I will support the Trump Administration doing. North Korea is the only country in the world that would benefit from the USA's imported democracy.

The whole thing could be over in a day or two if they do it right. Special forces, targeted drone and surface to air strikes.

You want to be seen as liberators? Those people will love you.

~Tenth

The people of NK dont know what a democracy is they have never had it. What in the World would give you the idea that we would be looked upon as Liberators ?
The only thing they know about us is that we are nothing but evil who have practically sanctioned them to complete starvation.
The people of NK will fight us to their deaths...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It is not, and never has been about anything other than NK being a buffer between China and an Americanized South Korea.

This dumb-ass either doesn't get it, or wants to have him a war to call his own, but you don't want one of those with China.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
It is not, and never has been about anything other than NK being a buffer between China and an Americanized South Korea.

This dumb-ass either doesn't get it, or wants to have him a war to call his own, but you don't want one of those with China.

In that case, we are most likely headed to WWIII. I don't know what your beliefs are, but there's been a great deal of debate as to why America is not in Bible prophecy (unlike Israel, Alexander the Great, etc, etc). It could be that a war between us and NK will end WITH China.

That won't be very good for us.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
...And we will be reminded once again that China does not want a US friendly Korea on their border.

Is this administration just fricking DUMB?...

I would have to answer yes to that.

And yet, if you think like an real American patriot, you see the inherent GOOD for America by having a US-friendly border with China.

Think like an American and it starts making sense.
edit on 3-7-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

back in 1945 - you could seamlessly subsitute " empire of japan " for " NK " in your post

in the case of japan - you can fast forward just 10 years - and the entire nations psyche has preformed pretty much a volte face - yes there are still ultranationalist zealots in japan in 1955 - and terrorist organisations - but the vast majority of the population has changed for the better

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

President Donnie Dumbass tweets America's response

"North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea....."
"....and Japan will put up with this much longer. Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!"

Yep. President Huff and Puff Scowling Face lays out America's policy.... "Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!".... a "heavy move".... like T's still thinking about his CNN-WWE tweet....

And if Xi doesn't understand, POTUS Dumbass will no doubt send him his CNN-WWE gif but with Xi's face superimposed on T's face, and "KOREA" in place of "CNN". ....Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?

President Dumas, Korea strides toward a missile capable of hitting Alaska and Hawaii, and you sound like a man who wants this "nonsense" to end, so you can get back to golfing, watching tv and tweeting, and campaigning. Yep, you continue to scowl and tweet tough, you cowardly snake.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Does anyone honestly believe that if the US attacks North Korea...... that there is going to be any sort of retaliation?

Dont you think that knowing what we know....... any pre-emptive strike is gonna be be of such scale that life as they know it will come to an end.... immediately.

This is going to be about showing Iran that no matter how big and bad you think you are...... you're not.

Trouble is, you are dealing with a dictator that is a few french fries short of a happy meal. He is predictable in the fact that he purposefully tries to provoke someone that can wipe him out, but unpredictable as to what crazy disaster he could pull off if he ever sees it coming.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Imo kim has very little say in his countries military activities.
edit on 4-7-2017 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

President Trump lamented 2 weeks ago that China's efforts have fallen short. What concerns me, is that President Trump has a very short fuse. He gave China 30 days to make Kim Jong reverse course. 30 days is nothing.

Thankfully, President Trump respects his military leaders more than anyone else.. outside of his family. When a strike against North Korea comes, it will most likely be when Secty of Defense, James Mattis, decides the time is right.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert

"North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea....."
"....and Japan will put up with this much longer. Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!"

Yep. President Huff and Puff Scowling Face lays out America's policy.... "Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!".... a "heavy move".... like T's still thinking about his CNN-WWE tweet....

And if Xi doesn't understand, POTUS Dumbass will no doubt send him his CNN-WWE gif but with Xi's face superimposed on T's face, and "KOREA" in place of "CNN". ....Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?

President Dumas, Korea strides toward a missile capable of hitting Alaska and Hawaii, and you sound like a man who wants this "nonsense" to end, so you can get back to golfing, watching tv and tweeting, and campaigning. Yep, you continue to scowl and tweet tough, you cowardly snake.

Donald J. Trump has more guts than you ever will. To call him cowardly is not even close to the reality that he took on the world and has not backed down.

Show me someone with more guts today.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

You're rougher on the President than even CNN. That's hard to do! But then again, terrorist CNN is foaming at the mouth over a potential war of any kind. They always (and only) back Trump when he beats the war drum.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: desert

Donald J. Trump has more guts than you ever will. To call him cowardly is not even close to the reality that he took on the world and has not backed down.

Show me someone with more guts today.

Give member "desert" a break. You can see from his avatar that there are some issues.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Japan needs to send in Godzilla.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Does anyone honestly believe that if the US attacks North Korea...... that there is going to be any sort of retaliation?

Dont you think that knowing what we know....... any pre-emptive strike is gonna be be of such scale that life as they know it will come to an end.... immediately.

This is going to be about showing Iran that no matter how big and bad you think you are...... you're not.

Trouble is, you are dealing with a dictator that is a few french fries short of a happy meal. He is predictable in the fact that he purposefully tries to provoke someone that can wipe him out, but unpredictable as to what crazy disaster he could pull off if he ever sees it coming.

If Kim is nuts & evil enough to whack members of his own family, then anything is possible. Imho if he sees the end is nigh, he'd want to take out everyone along with him, inc. his own people.

Like the account of Samson in Scripture, only this time around the person in question is like a fruit loop.

If he can kill members of his own family, then he can kill anyone. Nothing will bother him. Nothing.

That's what makes him so dangerous. I read a comment on Twitter that claimed some said this latest missile can reach Alaska. If that's true, something has to be done about this threat now.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So there may be other powers at work, but I don't think so - I think NK is rogue, on their own. They are involved a lot more with illicit dealings that make their money, than with oil, gas, defense, etc. There are no delusions - not sure what you are talking about. They are literally launching missiles on a regular basis, including ICBMs, are touting nukes, HAVE nukes, and have threated to nuke the U.S. The only delusion is you thinking it's impossible for them to actually launch a successful attack. They will be able to at some point, it's guaranteed. All nuclear countries went through the same stages. Why would you think they'll stall out and never actually successfully develop and test nukes that can reach anywhere in the world? It will happen. Just a question of when. While I am not pro-war with NK, I think many countries need to get very serious with Kim and Co. One issue is when a lot of their money is generated in ways that sanctions can't touch, it's difficult to nail them down. China seems reluctant to help. Options are running out. You can't stick your head in the sand forever, and just keep hoping for the best. At the point they can attack any country with nuclear weapons, it is too late. Why would you wait until that point to do something?
a reply to: fleabit

You stated "I think NK is rogue, on their own". Last I checked, every
sovereign nation under the Sun is "on their own". I can only assume you're
under the assumption those without a seat at the United Nations excludes
their sovereign autonomy and right to existence.

Then you went on to state arbitrary points, none of which are based on any
evidence other than media-driven propaganda. Almost the same media-driver
drivel that led to regime change, and thousands of senseless deaths in Iraq.

The same manipulation that's driving this scenario has been used for several
conflicts in the past, and unfortunately, too many seem to be forgetful of
a long list of U.S. Government machination and lies.

I doubt my comments would ever stop the regurgitated fear-mongering that's
revolving around Korea. America lost the high-moral ground a long time ago,
and now our self-deceived self-righteous Imperialistic protectors of the World
delusions seek to force Korea's acquiesce at the barrel of a gun.

IMHO, much of this media-driven knee-jerk emotional reaction is only
successful for the Hollywood mentality that fail to read. Since hundreds
of books, and documented research have drawn a pattern of U.S. abuse
towards other nations.

But, by all means, don't allow any form of restraint and/or common sense
to dispel your option to destroy your enemy.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Our military options should be to instantly disable/destroy anything launched from North Korea headed towards the USA. Test launches or otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join