posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:48 AM
I see afew different Things going on with this scenario....
1. you've mentioned you were thinking of leaving the boyfriend anyway . .....if you were unhappy prior to this, then you need to address that.
You need to sit down with your boyfriend and have a serious heart to heart talk . People become complacent after awhile and tend to take the other for
granted with out even realizing it. ?.It is not his fault they moved in....but, it is a precursor to how your boyfriend handles life issues in your
relationship.....Either your just opening your eyes to the fact that your boyfriend isn't the one for you , or he has changed over the years ...either
one is not good ,and you need to figure out which one it is.
2. What country are you in , or where do you live ? Depending on where you live, the landlord is somewhat liable for the safety of their
tenant,..meaning, It is their responsibity to see that they have taken proper steps to resolving their tenants security issues, especially after it
has been brought to their attention........i would find out the laws where you are regarding child molesters, children in the neighborhood,and
landlords responsibilities . You may need this if you are to break you lease.
3. Is there a neighborhood watch group or crime program ? If so, get in contact with them. They will know the laws and are in direct contact with
the local police. Let the neighborhood watch take on the child molesters. They will raise a huge ruckus !
4. It's very weird that 2 child molesters moved in .... they probabaly are buddies and one told the other about the vacant room, or their is a
connection to the landlord having a soft spot for criminals. You may want o Google your landlord and see who he is, or if he has been in trouble .
5. My final words to you are this....no one should have to live in fear . It sucks. Keep your guard up at all times.....I am sorry you are dealing
with thi. if I were in your shoes, I'd alert everyone I could and move. .... you need to take a long hard look at your relationship . Is this man the
one for you. Is he The love of your life, your soulmate,and The one you want to spend the rest of your life with. Can you picture having children
with him , and dealing with other life issues with him........and then make your decision.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Meldionne1 because: Spelling