It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you break up a relationship over this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

That's a sad place to be in, those two guys need to be in prison not on a neighborhood block. Back in my day, if a couple of weirdo's were found out like those two, the Men around the block would greet them with bats and fists. It would do you well to inform your neighbors about what's going on, no one should having to deal with that garbage.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Meh he's your boyf. You deal with it. ATS members can only keyboard command.

I wouldn't even live with any roommates at all but that's just me!

edit on 29-6-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes, leave. Your safety is more important. If he doesn't understand that. That's his problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, I haven't posted on this for a while now. Good news is...one of the guys got kicked out already so I felt a little safer to go outside of an evening again - until I saw the kicked out guy last saturday night walking past me in the driveway. The neighbor lady told me the next morning (when I told her it might be him) that he has been staying upstairs with the old man some! Also, I was outside last thursday morning and when I leaned over to move a light plant...my back went out real bad and I thought I was going to pass out at the same time. I couldn't move, and who would be there at the mailbox but the old man... he asked if I was alright and I had no choice but to tell him I couldn't get into the house and was about to pass out. He waled over, took my arm, and helped me up the stairs to the front door. I made it clear that my BF was home inside, and as we got to the door he said "you sure have nice breasts"!!! I am planning to talk to a lawyer soon and the police about the situation. Just wanted to let everyone know how it has turned out and thank everyone for your input. Have been really stressed over this. Thank you all so much.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

ETA: I thought this was an apartment complex, my bad.

he said "you sure have nice breasts"!!!

I've never understood dudes that say stuff like this. What's the end game there? I don't think any woman has ever reacted well to that kind of thing if she isn't already in a relationship with the guy. I guess maybe it's for shock value, which I also don't really get.

Your boyfriend sounds like a candyass that doesn't want to deal with the situation. I'd recommend documenting everything, getting some cameras put up, talking to neighbors about safety, and pressuring management with your neighbors to kick them out. I'm not sure what the legalities are of having one tenant sexually harass another, but I'm thinking that's grounds to break the lease and kick the jackass out. Of course contact the police and a lawyer, sadly I don't think they can really do much at this point.

I can't imagine how uncomfortable you are. I'm a pretty strong guy, I box, I carry a gun and I would hate to be living near people like that.
edit on 1420170720171 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Go get some 10 year old and give him a can of spray paint and 20 bucks to spray PEDO all over the old perverts property and place posters around the area of them as one poster said

And tell your boyfriend to man up !!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

ETA: I thought this was an apartment complex, my bad.

he said "you sure have nice breasts"!!!

I've never understood dudes that say stuff like this. What's the end game there? I don't think any woman has ever reacted well to that kind of thing if she isn't already in a relationship with the guy. I guess maybe it's for shock value, which I also don't really get.

Your boyfriend sounds like a candyass that doesn't want to deal with the situation. I'd recommend documenting everything, getting some cameras put up, talking to neighbors about safety, and pressuring management with your neighbors to kick them out. I'm not sure what the legalities are of having one tenant sexually harass another, but I'm thinking that's grounds to break the lease and kick the jackass out. Of course contact the police and a lawyer, sadly I don't think they can really do much at this point.

I can't imagine how uncomfortable you are. I'm a pretty strong guy, I box, I carry a gun and I would hate to be living near people like that.

Really uncomfortable, to put it mildly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join