It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcyclist Detained for Driving at Protesters on SF Street

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No. Not because you disagree but because nearly every single post you make includes some derogatory generalization of the left.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

he could have hit someone!!! I mean, they are disabled, I speak from experience when I tell you that some of us can't really jump up that fast!!
what would have been neat to see is if they only let him halfway through and then closed in on the backend...sticking him in the middle of them till the cops came...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

No. Not because you disagree but because nearly every single post you make includes some derogatory generalization of the left.

Well, I don't agree with the leftist ideology.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

he could have hit someone!!! I mean, they are disabled, I speak from experience when I tell you that some of us can't really jump up that fast!!
what would have been neat to see is if they only let him halfway through and then closed in on the backend...sticking him in the middle of them till the cops came...

Next time, have the protest is a warm, safe space.

That way no one can run the risk of getting an owie.

Just a suggestion. . .

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
and would you show the same lack of concern if we were talking about the thousands of right to life people who march down the streets? trump's family staying in NYC caused probably 1000 times more inconvenience than this small group of people did. trump's weekly visits to his "winter white house" caused more..

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Seriously, the lady in the motorized wheelchair participating in the street protest could've hit someone just as easily.
The guy on the bike was moving just as fast as one of those things.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

was she trying to zip through the crowd, or was she sitting at the side of the road, still??
I am asking because there was only one in a wheelchair that I noticed in the videos, and she wasn't moving!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

and would you show the same lack of concern if we were talking about the thousands of right to life people who march down the streets? trump's family staying in NYC caused probably 1000 times more inconvenience than this small group of people did. trump's weekly visits to his "winter white house" caused more..

Everyone has a right to protest.

I just think some of the protests are stupid.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

let me guess, the ones that are protesting the things that trump and the republicans want to do????

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

was she trying to zip through the crowd, or was she sitting at the side of the road, still??
I am asking because there was only one in a wheelchair that I noticed in the videos, and she wasn't moving!

She wasn't plopped down by helicopter...so, yes, she was driving in the street....She could've easily run over a protester.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

let me guess, the ones that are protesting the things that trump and the republicans want to do????

Does it matter?

Or do I have to get permission from some leftist authoritarian to dislike or like something.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
bs!!! she didn't get there by driving her wheel chair through a crowd of people laying down on the street, and if the point that you are trying to make is that all these people we see going around in their wheelchair are just as dangerous as someone driving a motorcycle through a bunch of people laying down in the street, well, WHAT THE HELL CHOICE DO THEY HAVE!!!
this guy did have a choice, he didn't have to go zipping through there just to harass them, did he???

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

no, it doesn't matter....
and no, you don't need anyone's permission to be a jerk, which it seems to me you are being.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

bs!!! she didn't get there by driving her wheel chair through a crowd of people laying down on the street, and if the point that you are trying to make is that all these people we see going around in their wheelchair are just as dangerous as someone driving a motorcycle through a bunch of people laying down in the street, well, WHAT THE HELL CHOICE DO THEY HAVE!!!
this guy did have a choice, he didn't have to go zipping through there just to harass them, did he???

It seems clear that motorized vehicles actually were permitted to be in the street with the protesters.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'd just like to say, Evel Knievel did much crazier things and you weren't all wringing your hands over his tricks.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
These idiots deserve to get hit...
Like they didn't have a fit mother or father to tell them the road is for cars and the sidewalk is for walking and protesting. Sure it's a public space and you have the right to be there just as much as me. But they also don't have the right to obstruct my freedom of travel because they woke up that morning asking.
"How can I be the biggest piece of human excrement today?"
"I know!"
"I'll block traffic just to make random people suffer my stupidity!"
There is a reason there is an entire series of these now.
Because it's rather funny to see some people thinking so highly of themselves only to get run over when standing in traffic.

edit on 24-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: better video

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: justneo
I'm not saying what he did was right or anything. But it's not like he did anything illegal he was riding on the road, if anything the protesters are the ones doing the illegal stuff you know by laying in the middle of a road.

Sorry that protest hurts your feelings. Sometimes it's just matter of scale...but the thought remains.

How'd that work out for them again?

I guess when the Chinese own yer collective heinie, you start to let them set the standards. Is that how that works?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The spin doesnt help the situation.

Ploughed through is not the same as drove by.

Media spin is retarded. OP not meant for you, you did clarify that much.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
okay then it can be open season the next time there's a march for life I guess!!

is that what you are saying??

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kali74

Well, I don't agree with the leftist ideology.

I don't agree with any right wing ideologies, yet I along with most other people, are able to not demonize, blanket label and scapegoat based on the actions of the few. I don't think right wingers are bad, they have different viewpoints and tend to act as they find moral, I can't fault that even if I disagree.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join