It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcyclist Detained for Driving at Protesters on SF Street

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

You didn't derail the thread, you slowly maneuvered around it at about 4mph.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

No. Stop your silliness. It may amuse you but I think you still know it was wrong. Unless you're joining the increasing many of ATS thinking as long as it's done to anyone Left of you, it's okay.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The rider was wrong. He should not do stupid stunts. That behavior is dangerous just like laying in the middle of the fricken road.
The rider should be arrested for reckless driving.
The protesters should be arrested for trespassing and several other crimes like causing dangerous driving conditions.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

First of all, the very idea that he was moving at 'full speed' is absolutely ludicrous.

You're late to the thread, there's no excuse for you to ignore the edit to my OP.

Let's compare this to the Scalise shooting, shall we?

Let's not. There's no comparison.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Think whatever you want. Youre trying to make this appear to be something it isnt. My thoughts on this would remain the same even if a group of republicans staged an unlawful 'die in' in the middle of a road somewhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Trying to point out that some triggered idiot risked hurting people because he couldn't stand a 10 minute protest?

So busted...
edit on 6/22/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Trying to point out that some triggered idiot risked hurting people because he thought he couldn't stand a 10 minute protest?

So busted...

Not quite. I think youre now downplaying it to save face.. but I digress. Thanks again for the thread!

edit on 22-6-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Trying to point out that some triggered idiot risked hurting people because he couldn't stand a 10 minute protest?

So busted...
Seems to me you secretly wish he had ran thru that crowd at full speed and maimed and killed people so you would have a talking point.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Seriosuly, could you imagine republicans ever staging a die in? If someone suggested that to the republicans I know they'd get laughed out of the room. It's like we're on a different planet than these lefties.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You're late to the thread, there's no excuse for you to ignore the edit to my OP.

Oh, I didn't ignore your edit; I acknowledge it. I do, however, question how anyone could watch the videos and make that mistake. I read the thread before watching the videos, and had assumed he was moving at a slow clip... but he literally moving too slow to keep the bike upright!

How do you make that kind of error?

Let's not. There's no comparison.

We agree on that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Because I'm human.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Yeah, I'm sure he considers himself quite the heroic figure, perhaps even a martyr. When all he really is is an idiot.

Lest I forget, which I nearly did, those protesters are not exactly from the sharp end of the stick...one might even call them dullards.
edit on 6/22/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

If he had killed someone he would have been. He was politically motivated.

Aren't we all.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Welcome to humanity.

TheRedneck

ETA: In hindsight, that response could, in today's political climate, be seen as an insult. It was not intended so. My intent was a friendly acceptance of your response.

I'm human too.

TheRedneck

edit on 6/22/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Calling this "protest" a "die in" is like staging a hunger strike at an all you can eat buffet.
Then somebody goes through the buffet line.
Very slowly.
Starting from the wrong side.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Calling this "protest" a "die in" is like staging a hunger strike at an all you can eat buffet.
Then somebody goes through the buffet line.
Very slowly.
Starting from the wrong side.

And they ignore the sneeze guard. . . .

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
He didn't hit anyone. He slowed down and alerted people with his revs that he was coming through. It was their falt for blocking the road.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We don't protest like that. We don't block the right of way of other citizens. They should have all been arrested right away.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

About the 2:07 mark.

Yeah that seals it for me.

He should have used a steam roller.

Those twits were lemmings. nothing more.. "Now here is what You have to say... ra ra ra ra ra ra" god save us all..

Hope they enjoyed the fatty meals they all had for lunch that day, so that can fat back I mean fight back...

edit on 23/6/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Can you imagine if it was a Conservative die in? a bunch of progressives would rent a steam roller and others would cheer

Dang it, I thought I had the steamroller idea first.

*crawls back into facebook groups where I can just post a meme and win*

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join