It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcyclist Detained for Driving at Protesters on SF Street

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

wheelchairs are also allowed in the supermarket, does that mean we should have motorcycles zipping up and down the aisles?

it was a protest being held by the disabled... what should they have denied those in wheelchairs from participating?? wouldn't that kind of go against everything they stood for??

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

No. Not because you disagree but because nearly every single post you make includes some derogatory generalization of the left.

Well, I don't agree with the leftist ideology.

I don't agree with any right wing ideologies, yet I along with most other people, are able to not demonize, blanket label and scapegoat based on the actions of the few.

Kali, you're pretty right about you.

In fact you're better than most left-wingers here...but, you know as well as I, that there is mucho demonizing, labeling and scapegoating based on the actions of the few...directed towards the right here, from those on the left here.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

wheelchairs are also allowed in the supermarket, does that mean we should have motorcycles zipping up and down the aisles?

it was a protest being held by the disabled... what should they have denied those in wheelchairs from participating?? wouldn't that kind of go against everything they stood for??

And do supermarkets allow people lying all over the aisle floors for die-ins?
If so, where do you shop?

"ATTENTION: Clean up in Aisle 6---bring a mop, there's intestines!"

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
would you feel the same way if it was a motorcyle driving through something like the million man march, or the pro-life march though??

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
would you feel the same way if it was a motorcyle driving through something like the million man march, or the pro-life march though??

At 4 miles an hour...like this guy?
I honestly don't think I'd even bother to read an article about that...let alone write one.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Fact is this jerk couldn't tolerate a protest against Trump and the GOP plan for healthcare. There's no excuse for what he did.

It is getting kind of old with the Trump protests that go off in dozens of directions. The protests started 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes and have not stopped for a second since then. Now we all know it is fueled by all the money and power in the media and Hollywood, but once again it is getting old.
edit on 24-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The key word is detained...not arrested. He was talked to and most likely let go...did the protesters get J-walking citations since they were not in a crosswalk?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Motocycle revs engine really loud. Car honked horn 3 times in succession. Woman waves at drivers. Man sells water near highway exit.

Balloon released after birthday party.....protestors not happy with Trump.

None of this catches your eye? How about a double scoop of Russian spy crap? Ooh I know, violent Trump supporters. Thats good right?

Ok, fine. I will go get a Trump doll and just rape on national TV.

You guys win. The ante is up and the bar is lowered.

*News anchor begins stripping.

edit on 6 24 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Laying on the ground or laying on the street? If they were laying on the street that is their problem not his.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So, the cops were there to detain the biker, but not to remove these people from the road?

Interesting.

Protesting is the very heart of what makes America great. However, blocking roads is not.

Stand on the side, hold up signs, make noise, people will still see you.

Stop playing in the road, then acting surprised when people get angry (or fearful) enough to drive through you.

It's common sense.

edit on 25-6-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stulinka
Seriosuly, could you imagine republicans ever staging a die in? If someone suggested that to the republicans I know they'd get laughed out of the room. It's like we're on a different planet than these lefties.

Probably the best post on this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

that's inconvenience....

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
nv
edit on 27-6-2017 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2017 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

a reply to: Wookiep

It's not lawful, it's civil disobedience. Regardless vigilantism is against the law, if people lay down in the street no one has legal authority to convict them and punish them on the spot. Call the cops.

Who was convicted and punished?? Oh, that's right, NO ONE!!

Good grief, your agenda is showing. Tired of threads about the attempted assassination of members of Congress, or celebrities calling for violence?

Quit that bullsht. Talk about an agenda... paint everyone left as cheering any violence against the Right.

Didn't do that, though, did I? Nope. Try again.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Only a matter of time before this happened again, and someone got hurt or killed.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: BASSPLYR

"Hey look at us, we are angry and we are laying on the ground"

LOL, I literally laughed out loud typing that..

Yes, exactly the same as toddlers do when they don't get their way.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join