It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium One Deal Outside US BOMBSHELL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So....for those that believe that the Clinton Uranium One deal is keeping the Uranium in the US....here is a article and supporting docs and links to blow that theory out of the water....directly from the US Gov.

Cameco Canada story

Three Cameco workers in Ontario were exposed to airborne uranium dust in an incident at the Saskatchewan company's Blind River refinery last month, federal regulators say.

The exposure happened June 23 when a worker loosened a ring clamp on a 208-litre drum of uranium oxide yellowcake. The lid blew off and about 26 kilograms of the material were ejected into the air.

The worker closest to the drum and two others in the area, who were not wearing respirators, were exposed to the dust.

The drum of yellowcake came from Uranium One's Willow Creek facility in Wyoming.

According to the U.S. government, several other Uranium One drums that had been shipped to Blind River were found to be bulging from internal pressure.

The news story about yellowcake uranium coming from a Uranium One plant in Wyoming and being delivered to Canada...another country.

Canadian nuclear regulatory docs on incident wiped

Link to Canadian Nuclear Regulatory site....click on any link citing this incident...all wiped.

PDF from US Nuclear Commission about incident

Clinton Deal

That renewed adversarial relationship has raised concerns about European dependency on Russian energy resources, including nuclear fuel. The unease reaches beyond diplomatic circles. In Wyoming, where Uranium One equipment is scattered across his 35,000-acre ranch, John Christensen is frustrated that repeated changes in corporate ownership over the years led to French, South African, Canadian and, finally, Russian control over mining rights on his property.

“I hate to see a foreign government own mining rights here in the United States,” he said. “I don’t think that should happen.”

Mr. Christensen, 65, noted that despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines.

So....anyone have any question about the validity of the claim that Uranium One isn't shipping nuclear material outside of the US anymore?

This is a BOMBSHELL! The fact it's been around and not exposed is really strange to me....straight from the US gov....it is leaving the US.
edit on 6/20/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Great topic, good job.

Our government is so fubar. Is there any hope? Have the corrupt politicians won?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From your source:

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.

Quite the bombshell indeed, as your source clearly implicates a criminal act.

And now the obvious - How long until someone is indicted?

edit on 6/20/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Great topic, good job.

Our government is so fubar. Is there any hope? Have the corrupt politicians won?

I am actually shocked this was never picked up by any MSM outlet and has been around since 2012....everyone claims that the deal was that the Uranium would stay in the US, yet here is direct evidence it went to Canada, Japan, etc....

I actually called this a while back in another thread that Uranium One didn't need the export license, only the transport company does...lo and behold....thats exactly what's going on....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

From your source:

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.

Quite the bombshell indeed, as your source clearly implicates a criminal act.

And now the obvious - How long until someone is indicted?

Never....thats why this story has been buried since 2012.

Insane to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The craziest part to me is that the Canadian Nuclear Regulatory website has scrubbed all docs from the link I posted.

It's almost as if they are trying to cover it up.

Click on my link then try any link about this story in it....all 404'd.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Outstanding job !!!
Public exposure is what they fear the most.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The craziest part to me is that the Canadian Nuclear Regulatory website has scrubbed all docs from the link I posted.

It's almost as if they are trying to cover it up.

Trudaeu is in for a nightmarish scandal. Or not? Hard to say these days.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
WHY THE HELL is the DOJ investigating small-fry like Lynch, and ignoring big-time international crook-lords like Hillary?

Don't tell me that even AG Jeff Sessions is scared of the Godmother?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's crazy just how back and forth this whole Russia thing is going. It's almost like every new leak is a twist and turn being scripted on a reality TV show except the show being politics.

They've really got us wrapped up in a doozy here with this whole Russia narrative.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just another link in the crooked Clinton Chain of power and greed, Make me ruler at all costs. Real human trash...
edit on 20-6-2017 by teslahowitzer because: Bad typing skills...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's crazy just how back and forth this whole Russia thing is going. It's almost like every new leak is a twist and turn being scripted on a reality TV show except the show being politics.

They've really got us wrapped up in a doozy here with this whole Russia narrative.

Except this one is real and has a US Government Nuclear Commission report behind it.....

But yeah...lets roll with no fact reporting....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I never said it wasn't real or didn't happen, I'm just saying the timing of everything in the past year or 2 is really suspicious. There is a new leak every day adding fire to the narrative.

Have you guys stopped to think that maybe they only leak and talk about what they want you to know?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I never said it wasn't real or didn't happen, I'm just saying the timing of everything in the past year or 2 is really suspicious. There is a new leak every day adding fire to the narrative.

Have you guys stopped to think that maybe they only leak and talk about what they want you to know?

This isn't a leak....this is investigation and research. It is public...just never reported on.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Outstanding OP Vasa. It's time they drag all the scumbags out into the light to expose them one by one.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Like I said the timing of everything from the past year or two is suspicious as hell, from this to the leaks to everything else having to do with Russia and the election, it's all fishy.

Look at how divided we are, that couldn't POSSIBLY be because of the political circus show they're acting out for us, could it? They're only covering the scandals and drama they want us focused on, Russia being one of the main ones right now.
edit on 6/20/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Not really.

The Trump/Russia hoax is just that, a hoax put forth by a party and media establishment who can't handle the fact they lost and are looking for a scapegoat.

However Clinton's ties to Russia are well documented.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

And look at all the chaos it's causing, they're loving it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 this is the plan, keep looking over here, pay no attention to the evidence and facts...they get in the way...we will do ALL of the thinking for you.....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Like I said the timing of everything from the past year or two is suspicious as hell, from this to the leaks to everything else having to do with Russia and the election, it's all fishy.

Look at how divided we are, that couldn't POSSIBLY be because of the political circus show they're acting out for us, could it? They're only covering the scandals and drama they want us focused on, Russia being one of the main ones right now.

Like I said...this isn't a leak. It comes directly from the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

It was in a report from 2012 and never reported on. I actually found it from a search and then looked and the only reports were from Canada and the Canadian Nuclear Commission actually buried them....every single link is 404'd.

This is insane.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join