It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium One Deal Outside US BOMBSHELL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Great job here, Vasa!

You've given us a lot to think on. I'm out and about right now, but when I get home, I'll dig in and see what I can shake out.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Gentlemen, I'm very proud to announce that this thread is currently holding the 6th and 7th spot on Google search for this subject.
That my friends is exposure.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Great job here, Vasa!

You've given us a lot to think on. I'm out and about right now, but when I get home, I'll dig in and see what I can shake out.

Pretty sure you'll find more than I, j&c.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Gentlemen, I'm very proud to announce that this thread is currently holding the 6th and 7th spot on Google search for this subject.
That my friends is exposure.

Well that is first page awesome! Hopefully I'll be around tomorrow to boast!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ODD this is getting no exposure from the usual crew...can only guess it's because it's true.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Great work Vasa, smart to have the screen shots.
So strange the links are 404. I suppose thiat may be more
common with subjects that concern Hillary's pay
to play. She is not exactly out of the woods yet.

Also, I am surprised the amount of Senate activity
that arises from good research, a few of the most
recent inquiries cite "news" reports.

I suspect that on topics like these that have proof,
the Clinton supporters don't want to draw attention.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Great work Vasa, smart to have the screen shots.
So strange the links are 404. I suppose thiat may be more
common with subjects that concern Hillary's pay
to play. She is not exactly out of the woods yet.

Also, I am surprised the amount of Senate activity
that arises from good research, a few of the most
recent inquiries cite "news" reports.

I suspect that on topics like these that have proof,
the Clinton supporters don't want to draw attention.

Wish I could have made video...my phone freaked out every single time I tried to click a link on the Canadian Gov site....and I have a very new phone.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot
You're still standing aren't you? Who can "govern" you, better than you? I'm sure, this isn't even half of the treason..."Prepare to defend yourselves"! I'll do it with a smile.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I noticed they're being quiet.

I find it to be a satisfying silence having experienced it a few times myself.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I noticed they're being quiet.

I find it to be a satisfying silence having experienced it a few times myself.

Yep...oddly satisfying.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: MysticPearl

And look at all the chaos it's causing, they're loving it.

I am....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I went and looked for the links that are 404'd at archive.org and seeing saves are showing the 404 page as well. Haven't been through them all, so there might be something saved but i wouldn't be surprised to find all of then 404.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I went and looked for the links that are 404'd at archive.org and seeing saves are showing the 404 page as well. Haven't been through them all, so there might be something saved but i wouldn't be surprised to find all of then 404.

Yeah, I clicked through a few and they were all gone. I even searched for some others and got 404 as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great Find Vasa! Wow, S&F!

I would say I'm shocked but I'm not.

I think we should be able to vote on the investigations.

STOP wasting our money and investigate some real criminals!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: whywhynot
You're still standing aren't you? Who can "govern" you, better than you? I'm sure, this isn't even half of the treason..."Prepare to defend yourselves"! I'll do it with a smile.

You're just another lamb being lead to the slaughterhouse.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
One of my favorite things in one of the links I posted was this little tidbit...

Amid this influx of Uranium One-connected money, Mr. Clinton was invited to speak in Moscow in June 2010, the same month Rosatom struck its deal for a majority stake in Uranium One.

The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that has invited world leaders, including Tony Blair, the former British prime minister, to speak at its investor conferences.

Renaissance Capital analysts talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a “buy” rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was “the best play” in the uranium markets. In addition, Renaissance Capital turned up that same year as a major donor, along with Mr. Giustra and several companies linked to Uranium One or UrAsia, to a small medical charity in Colorado run by a friend of Mr. Giustra’s. In a newsletter to supporters, the friend credited Mr. Giustra with helping get donations from “businesses around the world.”

Renaissance Capital would not comment on the genesis of Mr. Clinton’s speech to an audience that included leading Russian officials, or on whether it was connected to the Rosatom deal. According to a Russian government news service, Mr. Putin personally thanked Mr. Clinton for speaking.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Renaissance Capital...seems I have heard that come up somewhere else before.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Very interesting... makes me wonder even more if this uranium came from U.S. soil as well:

With Obama’s Approval, Russia Selling 130 Tons of Uranium to Iran

The Obama administration and the rest of the signatories to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal have approved a shipment of 130 tons of natural uranium from Russia to Iran, rewarding the Islamic Republic for shipping 44 tons of heavy water it sent to Russia after exceeding the limit it could legally produce under the deal. Experts have told US media outlets the amount of uranium to be shipped is enough to produce 10 nuclear bombs.

I have no idea how -- or even if -- the source could be traced. Especially if report links are being 404'd.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This makes it clear how absurdly hypocritical the current Russiagate "scandal" is. While the press and Dems hunt around looking for something -- anything -- improper that Trump might have done, they willfully ignore Bill Clinton getting paid half a million bucks by the Russians, under circumstances that at best are only barely not illegal, and probably do quality as bribery, among many other possible offenses.

So yeah, take your phantom stories of Russian collusion, and stick 'em up the great bear's backside until after stuff like this has been given a proper, open investigation

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Re, RSB Logistic:

Compass Logistics International is an internationally oriented corporate group with head offices in Bremen and Dubai. Compass Logistics International implements logistics solutions for customers looking to tap into new markets and growth opportunities in various regions such as Europe, Middle East, Far East, Indian sub-continent, Africa and North America.
Today we are present with 2,000 employees at 56 locations in 22 countries around the world. Among others for multinational enterprises in the oil and gas industry, the textiles and furniture sectors, plant engineering and for customers in the FMCG sector, for example from the beverages industry.

About Us

This isn't just some local transport company, it's a huge multi-national with world wide operations across a variety of sectors. Might be worthwhile to nose around this place a little.

Side note, I was wanting to use Open Corporates to look them up, but as of the time of this posting, the site is not responsive and seems to be down.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Re, RSB Logistic:

Compass Logistics International is an internationally oriented corporate group with head offices in Bremen and Dubai. Compass Logistics International implements logistics solutions for customers looking to tap into new markets and growth opportunities in various regions such as Europe, Middle East, Far East, Indian sub-continent, Africa and North America.
Today we are present with 2,000 employees at 56 locations in 22 countries around the world. Among others for multinational enterprises in the oil and gas industry, the textiles and furniture sectors, plant engineering and for customers in the FMCG sector, for example from the beverages industry.

About Us

This isn't just some local transport company, it's a huge multi-national with world wide operations across a variety of sectors. Might be worthwhile to nose around this place a little.

Side note, I was wanting to use Open Corporates to look them up, but as of the time of this posting, the site is not responsive and seems to be down.

According to their site, Compass has a branch in Moscow as well....

Nice finds!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join