It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, here's a new one tied to pot heads.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They spent all their cash on weed, didn't leave any for Doritos and so they ate what they thought was Roquefort but was really just bad cheese.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
old story

propaganda

Although rare, it is real.
Even the magazine 'High Times' admits it is a real thing.
I will not link it, they have an article about it... just Google search the term with High Times and it will come up. It was published on December 22, 2014.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I quit smoking tobacco six years ago.
This statement I can agree with.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I drink gallons of diet cola.

¿

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: grey580

I quit smoking tobacco six years ago.
This statement I can agree with.

Great job for staying off of them for that long!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Who cares what it causes? Let adults make their own choices

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Off the top, that seems reasonable, until the greed factor kicks in, that is. 'Their' choice implies legalizing drugs....all drugs, if one applies that philosophy fully.

Now you have Big Pharma drooling. They can invent/concoct the most addictive product known to man and take what little money they haven't already secured....THEN sell another drug to get off of the one addicted to.

No thanks. I'll pass.
edit on 20-6-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

P.S. Apparently, China, for example, stays just ahead of what's illegal in the U.S. investing slightly different concoctions that are still legal and exports them to the U.S.(and I assume elsewhere).
edit on 20-6-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DanteGaland

I drink gallons of diet cola.

¿

That explains a lot.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: InceyWincey
Reefer madness I tell thee!!!
First I've ever heard of it and most people I know have smoked pot for over 20 years. Must just be crap weed in the states lol

Likewise, hence the thread. While I don't and won't partake. I did a few in the day. My understanding is today's dope is not your father's dope. Could other explanations as well.

Most pot smokers in my area are buying locally grown products from small scale entrepreneurs. When court guidelines became pretty much no punishment for 9 or less plants the cottage industries exploded. If the cops can prove intent to supply though it's possible jail, they're usually happy with a quick guilty plea for possession though, depends if you're being a dick when they bust the grow lol

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know alot of users.... not one has reported this issue.

Of course the underlying moral attempt is ok; Dont smoke weed and bathe more.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Off the top, that seems reasonable, until the greed factor kicks in, that is. 'Their' choice implies legalizing drugs....all drugs, if one applies that philosophy fully.

Now you have Big Pharma drooling. They can invent/concoct the most addictive product known to man and take what little money they haven't already secured....THEN sell another drug to get off of the one addicted to.

No thanks. I'll pass.

P.S. Apparently, China, for example, stays just ahead of what's illegal in the U.S. investing slightly different concoctions that are still legal and exports them to the U.S.(and I assume elsewhere).

i say again.
adults should be able to make their own choices.
of course there should be guidelines.
im mostly talking about what an adult does in the privacy of their own home.
when you take your habits out in public then it can affect other people so there must be some general stipulations to it.

and as far as the CHS...the syndrome
lol

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I agree, let consenting adults use whatever substance if they want to. People who want to get high will always find some way to escape reality, it's as ridiculous as banning solvents like glue or lighter refill gas.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Maybe this could go into the mudpit since it is taking an ignorant swing at labeling a group of people by someone who doesn't even know basic facts about MJ.

"potheads, sitting there with their stupid grins"

Why take such an emotional stance toward someone smiling, and enjoying themselves like they stole your girlfriend?

I've know hundreds of smokers in my life-time. One got dizzy and puked occasionally when he smoked in the morning.

I am hunting around and can't seem to find the numbers of cases. Did it double by 100% to two people?

MJ effects will never keep up with the effect of limiting someones employment permanently with laws and records.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Maybe this could go into the mudpit since it is taking an ignorant swing at labeling a group of people by someone who doesn't even know basic facts about MJ.

"potheads, sitting there with their stupid grins"

Why take such an emotional stance toward someone smiling, and enjoying themselves like they stole your girlfriend?

I've know hundreds of smokers in my life-time. One got dizzy and puked occasionally when he smoked in the morning.

I am hunting around and can't seem to find the numbers of cases. Did it double by 100% to two people?

MJ effects will never keep up with the effect of limiting someones employment permanently with laws and records.

So your saying you've never seem 'potheads' sitting around with stupid grins? I have. No I didn't say all of them, then again Not all drinkers are blatant alcoholics or winos either.

So do another doobie and mellow out...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

" The burning weed with its roots in hell "

edit on 20-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Curious about what you consider guidelines? A euphemism for Laws?

Any drug? All drugs? Worse or more addictive drugs down the road?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I know alot of users.... not one has reported this issue.

Of course the underlying moral attempt is ok; Dont smoke weed and bathe more.

Not one has reported this issue? The link says otherwise.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

i say again.
adults should be able to make their own choices

No i'm afraid that wont do at all

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Your perception of what someones facial expression means as far as exposing their mental ability is very scientific. Science should always be like this. Man. Reefer madness, it's a killer!

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Curious about what you consider guidelines? A euphemism for Laws?

Any drug? All drugs? Worse or more addictive drugs down the road?

sure. laws.
just like with booze.

lets use the same basic guidelines(laws) that we have for alcohol for all other drugs.

basically do what you want in your house. that # dont affect others.
once you go out in public or get in a car thats different.

cant walk down the street with an open beer or bottle.
apply that to the rest.
cant walk down the street burning one
cant walk down the street snorting a bump

want to do an 8 foot line in your house? cool with me. have at it

want to go to circle k and act like a dick after you do that rail? shouldnt be allowed much like it is now

adults should have the freedom to do what they want in their own homes without fear of the cops busting down the door or losing their job.
the laws are #ing stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join