It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, here's a new one tied to pot heads.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: nwtrucker

Not at all surprised!! Know for a fact that it can affect the system in ways proponents don't want to admit; saw that happen with my now-deceased brother.

Hopefully, more can be done to slow this nonsense, so more lives aren't ruined.

even if reefer can kill you. like its a fact.
so?
adults should be able to make their own choices

very curious as to what negative things happened to your brother

you saying he died cause of grass?
he would be the first

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Weed is like any other substance out there... its not for everyone.

Everyone has a choice to smoke or not to smoke.

It does not affect everyone's system the way it did your brother, which my condolences to you and your family go out to. Too much of anything could be a bad thing, but not to everyone.

True about people being affected differently! My issue is that too many assume it's safe, because it might be for them, but might be very dangerous for someone else. It's a drug, which comes with issues, and legalization, as we have seen, isn't the best idea, I don't believe. IF it was for only legit medical use, maybe, but it's been proven that one doesn't even need a medical condition, or even a doctor exam, to get a prescription. At the least, more control is needed.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

what is your definition of safe?
i would say reefer is about as safe as it gets.

personal responsibility my friend.

i am curious as to what you think safe is and why you think it is not safe

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Not at all surprised!! Know for a fact that it can affect the system in ways proponents don't want to admit; saw that happen with my now-deceased brother.

Hopefully, more can be done to slow this nonsense, so more lives aren't ruined.

even if reefer can kill you. like its a fact.
so?
adults should be able to make their own choices

very curious as to what negative things happened to your brother

you saying he died cause of grass?
he would be the first

People should be informed, and when behavioral changes affect not just he user, but those around them, that becomes a societal issue.

His case? Years of use leading to massive changes in behavior, a lack of incentive, poor attitude, deteriorating thought processes, and eventually, death, from being too high to not walk in front of a car.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Still no recorded deaths...
These people are not smoking "pot" they are smoking large amounts of concentrates that are 70-90% THC. It's a moderation issue. Not a pot issue...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

People should be informed, and when behavioral changes affect not just he user, but those around them, that becomes a societal issue.

His case? Years of use leading to massive changes in behavior, a lack of incentive, poor attitude, deteriorating thought processes, and eventually, death, from being too high to not walk in front of a car.

i agree that people should be informed about anything they do.
too high to not walk in front of a car???

ok.

i wont insult you by trying to debate that

sorry

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Still no recorded deaths...
These people are not smoking "pot" they are smoking large amounts of concentrates that are 70-90% THC. It's a moderation issue. Not a pot issue...

It curious that we don't hear that same logic applied to alcohol....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Or properganja a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Could be true ... the way its presented is its extremely rare

Probly right up there with the chance u can die from a single tylonol dose under the right circumstances

People are not machines we have odd and unexpected reactions to things all the time

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

OK fair enough, I would say to you then that it is one of the most used and consumed plants on the planet, it is a medicine, a food and can be used for all sorts of building.

Thousands of years it has been used, our bodies even canabanoid receptors all through us, I can tell you that is no accident.
edit on 20-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OK fair enough, I would say to you then that it is one of the most used and consumed plants on the planet, it is a medicine, a food and can be used for all sorts of building.

Thousands of years it has been used, our bodies even canabanoid receptors all through us, I can tell you that is no accident.

Hey, have at it. For me? No thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I call hog wash

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
True....I say

The concentrates....people get that shatter, .....stuff from butane.....that's the problem

It's dessert for twice a week.....not meat and potatoes.....or the other oil or dab or what do they call it.
edit on 20-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: True

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The most addictive known to man? Hah, wrong, look no further than prescription narcotics for that. Big Pharma's drooling for that money maker to stick around but too many are dying from them now they have to change rules. Marijuana also is competition for their prescription narcotics.
edit on 20-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

The most addictive known to man? Hah, wrong, look no further than prescription narcotics for that. Big Pharma's drooling for that money maker to stick around but too many are dying from them now they have to change rules. Marijuana also is competition for their prescription narcotics.

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey, have at it. For me? No thanks.

OK, did you know that they use cbd oil to treat addiction?

Not only that it helps depression and anxiety as well many other ailments and has practically no adverse affects.

But yeah feel free to use the pharmacy versions that are expensive,highly addictive and bad for your body and organs.
edit on 21-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I didnt say I knew all pot heads just a lot, and of those, no ones quitting or having sicknesses like this.

FWIW
edit on 6212017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For 30 yrs known many heavy partakers including me..and we are talking the best there is..never once met anyone who had any issue as described in the OP.
I'm calling propaganda bullsh#t x 10

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It is apparently real, but very rare. I posted earlier that High Times magazine admits that it exists. Do a Google search, there is plenty of info about it.
Link to my earlier post.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I didnt say I knew all pot heads just a lot, and of those, no ones quitting or having sicknesses like this.

FWIW

Fair enough. Neither do I.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join