It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, here's a new one tied to pot heads.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: TinySickTears

i say again.
adults should be able to make their own choices

No i'm afraid that wont do at all

well i dont agree with your views then

i feel like i should be able to do what i want in my own home as long as it does not hurt anyone else.
if john q public can clean their guns or sharpen their knives or smoke 10 packs of cigarettes or drink 25 beers then i want the same freedoms.
i would like to be able to polish my knucks. to be able to burn one. to be able to cultivate psylocybin and not have to worry about the law or losing my job for some stupid piss test.

if john q foundryman can drink a 18 beers a night(many of the guys at my foundry do it like that) and come in to work the next day i should be able to smoke a joint and come to work the next day
personal freedom. personal choice

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

study my post a bit
I am agreeing

if john q public

lol

edit on 20-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

That is for the "NumbSkulls" (pun intended) who bought their smoke from the neat folks at Monsanto™ this after getting the right to grow this from the patent holder, Uncle Suga™ who is in bed with "BigPharma™"..

Now this Goebbels off-shoot will be rewarded some horse manure news media award and then they'll do some expos'e about the great new medication that will "cure" this pothead's disease...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I see where your coming from. There is logic to it.

I put the legalization of pot/drugs in the same cubby-hole as same sex marriages, socialized medicine, etc. A State issue as per The Tenth.

Those that want it, fine. Those that don't also fine. That big of a deal? Then move.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

study my post a bit
I am agreeing

then we agree
its all good

im not really here to study

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

If Monsanto did in fact create a gmo strain wouldn't that mean they are violating federal laws?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I forget it's illegal in the UK now so many people smoke and grow below the 9 plants limit.As I said earlier it is an exploding cottage industry in the UK now 9 plants or less means a slap on the wrist, confiscation of plants/equipment and maybe £200 fine, nobody cares anymore, the cops just go through the motions 'if' someone complains about smell or whatever.
Can drink beer walking the street where I am as well, just don't be a dick.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
pretty much how i feel

marry who you want
bang who you want
ingest what you want

just dont # with me while you do it

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

love it
just dont commit a murder death kill while youre at it

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

That is for the "NumbSkulls" (pun intended) who bought their smoke from the neat folks at Monsanto™ this after getting the right to grow this from the patent holder, Uncle Suga™ who is in bed with "BigPharma™"..

Now this Goebbels off-shoot will be rewarded some horse manure news media award and then they'll do some expos'e about the great new medication that will "cure" this pothead's disease...

I have no use for Monsanto/Bayer/Blackwater. Of course, in our day to get a better jolt out of a doobie, it was often cured in 'enhancers' like strychnine and various other 'stimulants'.

link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
I've always held the view that there are no 'freebie'. That includes 'highs'. Booze gets you hang-overs, at the least.

I'm old enough to well remember pot heads sitting with their stupid grins completely disconnected from anything approaching reality. Then there was the second hand highs, or also known as contact highs.

So fair is fair. Here's another downside, apparently, to pot use.

www.kktv.com...

If you believe that crap you would literally believe anything.

link   

I don't use twitter....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't use twitter....

Now that's funny.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: nwtrucker
I've always held the view that there are no 'freebie'. That includes 'highs'. Booze gets you hang-overs, at the least.

I'm old enough to well remember pot heads sitting with their stupid grins completely disconnected from anything approaching reality. Then there was the second hand highs, or also known as contact highs.

So fair is fair. Here's another downside, apparently, to pot use.

www.kktv.com...

Well, I spent my teens on the west coast during the hippie era in the sixties. I saw lots of pot heads that were FUBAR'd.

I also well believe there's no freebies in this universe. A price is paid for all. I see no exception in pot. It is a mind-altering chemical and I prefer my wits about me. I also prefer those around me to have their wits about them too. Especially driving truck. But, that's just me.

If you believe that crap you would literally believe anything.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Not at all surprised!! Know for a fact that it can affect the system in ways proponents don't want to admit; saw that happen with my now-deceased brother.

Hopefully, more can be done to slow this nonsense, so more lives aren't ruined.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Has to be a fake article...
Stoners getting dehydrated? Nope
It states it goes away when they shower? Aren't stoners supposedly lazy and a tad unkempt?

And they throw in how a 30-something now has ambition coz he stopped toking?

Sure even the name in the article looks like an anagram.. Lance Crowder.. Weed Allowance? Close...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Weed is like any other substance out there... its not for everyone.

Everyone has a choice to smoke or not to smoke.

It does not affect everyone's system the way it did your brother, which my condolences to you and your family go out to. Too much of anything could be a bad thing, but not to everyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: JimNasium

If Monsanto did in fact create a gmo strain wouldn't that mean they are violating federal laws?

You and I would be "Yes" but when You're 'in bed' with the greedy ghouls that run these companies, then it is "SOP".. Not only do these guys make Us all sick, they also have the cures..

This is this times "Reefer Madness" perhaps the upcoming expos'e will show some mis-directed teens deep in teen angst "shooting doobies in their veins'' all while singing the catchy tune:

"Marihuana, Marihuana, L.S.D., L.S.D. scientists make it teachers take it,
why don't we..."..

Does this thorough investigation make a distinction of whether it is actual smokable cannabis in lieu of CBD oils?

Maybe it'll be learned that the only ones getting "sick" are those that are smoking Cannabis that was NOT grown in the US of A, therefore I suggest We build a wall down South because the cannabis from Canada is great...

Now that 'Wall" will actually be guys playing the album "The Wall" from Pink Floyd on actual VINYL!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Let Us not forget that in many of these States, "Synthetic Marijuana™" gets lumped into the category of "marijuana" When the guy in Miami smoked "Synthetic Marijuana™" and chewed other dude's grill, this was attributed to "smoking marihuana" Synthetic Marihuana is NOT Cannabis..

Interesting side note: "Marijuana" nee: 'Marihuana' is a US Government issued word??

Cannabis Canvas hmm...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join