It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't Trump Do Anything ????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Really ?

So why isn't she in jail again???

Yeah I thought so.
Dummy glasses must come in all sizes huh?
Hahaha hahaha HA ha hahaha.
My sides hurt from laughing.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah my reality.
The one where Hillary is a free private citizen in no danger of any type of prosecution. Walking the dog. Catching up on reading. Making money making speeches. ( Ut oh Goldman Sachs...LOL)

What's your reality? That somehow somewhere someone will be able to successfully frame the Clinton's.
This is the bone you guys have your teeth clamped into. But bubaluh it ain't ever gonna happen.

Ken Starr tried for years...What did he finally charge Clinton with???
Oh yeah lying about getting a blow job.
Oh my. The horror.
Eleven Bengali hearings and what was she charged with? See my reality?

Now look at yours...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow.

Never thought I'd see the day where Trump supporters defend his decision on leaving Hillary alone.

No integrity in sight.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Simple explanation. Politicians lie and it's the same everywhere in the world. They tell their voters exactly what they WANT to hear and whoever ends up lying the best wins.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well she did stuff that was wrong.. but she didn't do anything illegal..

I personally consider insider trading and pay for play wrong, but sadly it was made legal for our politicians generations ago.

That was the dumbest lie of this last election.. that Hillary was uniquely corrupt rather than par for the course corrupt.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Verse

Sad but mainly true..

I'm not sure Trump lied better though.. maybe lied way more....

But trump was blatantly lying sometimes even changing his story mid speech..

So I don't think it is fair to say he lied better..

It seems like his supporters thought

"Well at least we know he is lying.. with her we can't tell.."

Like that's a win lol..

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No!!!

Hillary Clinton is an evil interdiminsional child rapist , exactly as Alex jones claims.. and I won't listen to any more "logic" against our trump and savior!!!

Hehe

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

We've all done things wrong. That's what being human entails.
Guess God kept the perfect gene held back to keep us humble. Lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

My point exactly with the op..

I mean no trump supporter would ever come to that very obvious conclusion.. but it is blantantly obvious..

Insider trading and pay for play are legal for our politicians.. why would you make your money any other way?? Why take the risk of getting caught when you literally have the right to steal??

I wouldn't.. you wouldn't.. trump wouldn't..

The only reason I believe trump made a deal with Russia is because (if you can get away with it) it is a very good deal lol!!

All your political opponents staffs private emails 3 weeks before the election.. in exchange for dropping sanctions and not interfering with Ukraine?!?!

Not 4 Americans care about either one.
edit on 20-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You forgot mother to an alien child...

www.motherjones.com...
And of course lover of the child's alien father.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You forgot mother to an alien child...

www.motherjones.com...
And of course lover of the child's alien father.

Where is the prosecutor trump promised when you need one.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Who better ?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yours make me a little nauseous.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Busy right now. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

How do you even debate some one who actually thinks people are literally murderers running an elite child pedo ring out of a pizza shop.. with zero evidence of anything????

People so invested in hating the other side that they will literally believe ANYTHING negative said against them.. including the supernatural.... lol

Where every BS conspiracy and copy/paste news compilation site (without an investigative journalist between them all) is the gospel truth , but every single longstanding accredited news organization are all involved in a vast conspiracy that logistically I don't know how the hell you pull off...

Where do you even start...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The fact that you are trying to put blame on any president for the recession shows how little you know about what actually happened. It was not the fault of any president, or any aspect of our government for that matter (except maybe that they didn't pay enough attention).

The crash of the economy was caused because people like you live outside their means and take on debt that they either don't understand the terms of, or that they can't afford to pay back (or most likely both). Banks lent money faster than the rate at which wages increased. This caused property values to rise at a rate that was faster than what people could afford. But people continued to buy homes because variable rate loans are initially cheap. But when rates started to vary, they could no longer afford the payments and they defaulted on the loans. This caused a domino effect voiding the underlying securities, causing the backbone of the economy and stock market to fall dramatically which created panic selling and eventually resulted in the collapse. This was an event that was set in process nearly 40 years ago, well before Trump, Obama and Bush.

The recession had almost no negative effect on my life because I have loans I can afford and I don't overextend myself. In fact, I bought a house in 2009... with a fixed rate mortgage.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

How do you even debate some one who actually thinks people are literally murderers running an elite child pedo ring out of a pizza shop.. with zero evidence of anything????

People so invested in hating the other side that they will literally believe ANYTHING negative said against them.. including the supernatural.... lol

Where every BS conspiracy and copy/paste news compilation site (without an investigative journalist between them all) is the gospel truth , but every single longstanding accredited news organization are all involved in a vast conspiracy that logistically I don't know how the hell you pull off...

Where do you even start...

Well you don't.
When you know the truth these stories just become funny. The tellers funny too. If not pathetic...
You build up your resolve and never think you're changing any minds or even try to.
You state your facts and stand by them.
You'll get called names and have endless rude memes thrown at you.
But they only do that if your argument is so strong they have nothing else so consider it a compliment every time they do. They really fear the ones who make sense.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join