It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Won't Trump Do Anything ????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

OMG.

Talk about blind devotion.

Your projection is showing.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I don't make any claims otherwise.
I voted for Hillary . Three times now.
Two primaries and this past election.
I happen to think she's great. Smart, accomplished,knowledgeable.
It's really a crying shame what happened.
You're not going to get me to cower.
She's head and shoulders a better person and a better candidate and would have been a way better president than trump any day of the week.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

P.S.
At least I'm not devoted to that man.
Shivers. Ewwwww.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't make any claims otherwise. 
I voted for Hillary . Three times now. 
Two primaries and this past election. 
I happen to think she's great. Smart, accomplished,knowledgeable. 
It's really a crying shame what happened. 
You're not going to get me to cower. 
She's head and shoulders a better person and a better candidate and would have been a way better president than trump any day of the week.

C'mon Silly, you can't accuse somebody of blind devotion and then continue to say the things you just did.

Head and shoulders a better person? You mean better at taking heads off people's shoulders?

edit on 20-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

What Trump says and does is, imo, no where near as dangerous as what manifests itself on MSM and social media in regards to what he says and does.

Interesting choice of words, doesn't it imply that there is a certain danger involved with what Trump says and does? But I guess if you can see the difference between the two I'm sure it's not as dangerous as claimed.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If this keeps up, Trump & Co merely need to sit back and keep giving them all the rope they want and this movement that wants to fundamentally change the foundations of western society will ostracize & hang itself through it's own words and deeds.

America only exists because it can be defined by a set of geographical coordinates that exist in real-time on planet earth - when that ceases to exist, so too will America.
Only Americans can change her destiny and surely jobs and economic security trump jail time for Hillikileaks?

No doubt there is a hanging in the making, not quite sure if it's going to be "them" though
And what about that last statement? Americans need to decide if they want Hillary in prison or a job? What?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

OMG.

And someone is blinded so silly they will never see the irony in this post.

Your posts always bring a smile to my face sillyolme, thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The fact that Trump didn't deliver on his promise to prosecute Hilary should be VERY, VERY telling of this guys actual agenda. Sure he may have believed and act on some of the things he said, but I'm not surprised that a lot of his rhetoric was just to pump up his base and get elected (just like any other power hungry person).

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

OMG.

OMG.

Talk about blind.

"Hillary didn't do anything wrong!"

^ Take off the dummy glasses and have a gander. She is a menace, and corrupt beyond all get out, and guilty of so much that you turn a blind eye to. Jesus wept...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The immediate answer to your question is simply that the evidence isn't there.

The Clintons have been investigated dozens of times, their holdings have been gone over with fine toothed combs, and no prosecutor has ever found enough to bring charges against them for anything.

Yes, they are rich and powerful. But they also have rich and powerful enemies who appointed these investigative prosecutors to look for something.

So the fact that no charges have ever been brought I'm afraid rather strongly suggests that there isn't anything to charge them with. And Trump knew this, just his stories played well with the electorate.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Right?!?

The absurdity used to drive me crazy, however, I have grown to accept that this is actually some peoples reality and look forward to the LuLz.

There is just no fixing it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yea. All that debt and making people buy stuff that don't need or want is good for us. I get it now thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

So you are telling me that the unemployment rate 9 years ago 11.8% and the unemployment rate now 4.3% now had nothing to do with Obama? Delusional much??? The United States when Obama took over was a COMPLETE MESS, trump has way less on his plate than Obama did going into office. That is a FACT. How many people lost their homes Between 2006 and 2009?? Oh yeah that is right, trump said it was Obamas fault for the housing crises, he was not even in office, BUSH was!!! You people have zero memory of how bad it was back then!!! I know I am a hell of a lot better off now than back then. I have a great job, like I did BEFORE the economy took a down spiral, thanks to Bush.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

How is it better for America that he doesn't stop the corruption and raping and pillaging of its people??

That isn't even a good cop out...

"Him letting them commit treason and such is in americas best interest!!"

My foot...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

But any rise since then is absolutely do to trump who hasn't passed a single policy yet...

Obviously..

Lol how they do the mental gymnastics for this stuff is beyond me...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

So he is in on it...

Fair enough.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

I'm not thinking that is the same as the "prosecute Hillary" stuff that trump knew he was never gong to do and was always just playing idiots for fools....

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I don't think any of it has been true...

Our political idiots are legally allowed to insider trade and pay for play...

So exactly why would you make your money any other way??

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Only Because trump is refusing to do anything..

He has more than enough authority and is just choosing not to.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What happens when he never does???

Are you really gonna tell me it is in americas best interest to allow all the insane things hillary and the deep state straw man have been accused of to continue??

Because watch, he will never lift a finger to prosecute anyone TRUMP has accusers of 1000 felonies...

He will pretend like he doesn't have the ability when he runs every agency.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What happens when he never does???

Are you really gonna tell me it is in americas best interest to allow all the insane things hillary and the deep state straw man have been accused of to continue??

Because watch, he will never lift a finger to prosecute anyone TRUMP has accusers of 1000 felonies...

He will pretend like he doesn't have the ability when he runs every agency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join