It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher suspended for removing pro-Trump slogans from yearbook

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's a political (political incorrectness) forum on 4chan and 8ch. They are known for their weaponized autism.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The teacher is a censoring, authoritarian, Marxist bitch.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She also has Communisim for Kids on the approved reading list.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Aah, close enough. Yea those kids at 4chan don't play around.

Weaponized autism.. lol

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Great that they suspended the teacher. However, what are they doing about fixing the yearbook? These kids have a right to have the clothing they chose in their pics, for them and their friends to see, and to have a quote they chose printed, that contains nothing at all objectionable. The teacher ought to have to pay for the reprints.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Said as beautifully and bluntly as only DBCowboy can.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

😄

Yes, the teacher and the rest of the snivelling crybaby Trump haters.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yea I agree. The teacher should have to pay for the reprints. Personally if I had the authority, I would also fire him/her because their true colors have been exposed and we don't need that in our school systems.

Maybe a bit extreme? Oh well, that's just me..

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Yea I agree. The teacher should have to pay for the reprints. Personally if I had the authority, I would also fire him/her because their true colors have been exposed and we don't need that in our school systems.

I would as well!! Extreme? I don't think so. If a student did what the teacher did, how would they respond? We don't need this sort of nonsense in the schools, but seem to have quite a lot these days. Many schools, we all know, would be defending the actions of this teacher.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This person who did this clearly had a very poor upbringing, probably someone used to getting their own way all the time and thinking their sh!t doesn't stink and so projects onto the wider community their self-imposed intolerant authority.

Give a person enough rope......
edit on 17-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You gotta laugh.

To be so upset about something that you are willing to overstep boundaries and censor others because; insert your own crazy beeotch reason here.

We all know that during the process, it must've felt soooo right.

I AM MAKING THINGS RIGHT!

JUSTICE ACHIEVED!

at least she can spend some quality time w her Cats.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lol, that seems like a very succinct description of your typical special screecher.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You aren't wrong. But they did not get away with their violations this time and want to avoid a huge lawsuit likely.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Here's a weaponized autism for your peruse. *winks*

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

and went to a very liberal college, that teaches that very special brand of tolerance of respecting the viewpoints of others.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

and went to a very liberal college, that teaches that very special brand of tolerance of respecting the viewpoints of others.

My University taught you should do the world a favor and stay home and not vote if you won't vote Democrat.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: silo13

I'll admit I have no clue who that is. Orwell is more recognizable (I think?) and has become somewhat of a buzzword that encompasses everything that is wrong with today's society.

But I will look into him now, thanks.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn is the Author of "A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovech. The life of a Soviet dissident in a Gulag. Rough life that is 1984 style punishment and reprogramming, if you survive the punishment.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I agree with you and several people who state the teacher should pay for reprints of the books. Honestly, I would fire the teacher as well. It shows extremely poor judgement, among other things.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This special kind of idiocy also happens in Canada, sadly.

My daughter came home crying one day because her social teacher called her out and mocked her for being an American citizen.

Her crime? Daring to answer the question, "Where is your favorite place to visit?" with "Texas" because she has relatives living there. How *dare* she pick a place in the evil US! The audacity!

That's not even the only time. Some of the teachers at that school have a great deal of dislike for the US and frequently express it to the students. You can have your opinions all you like, but keep the damn things to yourself in front of impressionable youngsters. It was bad enough that she was made fun of a lot for being Latina. The illegal immigrant jokes were fairly hurtful to her as well as the slurs.

What the woman in the OP did was unconscionable. Absolutely wrong and I wouldn't have blinked an eye should they have chosen to fire her.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I'm saddened to hear those incidents happened to your daughter.

I'm not sure what will change the tide of things like this in public schools unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join