It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:
(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It is wrong to label all leftists as this guy.

Just remember though. . .

It is wrong to label all gun owners like this guy, when the talk of gun control comes up, and it will.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: Konduit

Madonna

Isn't she the old woman that threatened to burn down the White House? Well, after Obama had moved out, of course.

They need to put a stop to letting statements like this one and others slide, They are taking it to lightly.

Back when she said it, people laughed and made excuses for her.
Now it looks different.

It certainly does along with the Kathy freak show.

And now we have people in a park giving standing ovations to a play that assassinates the president.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think the poster is echoing the fear and frustration many of us with more conservative leanings feel. I've been feeling it all morning. I am afraid and angry. It's one thing to know that people like this guy wish me dead. It's quite another to know he's going to act on it, and I wonder how many more like him there are.

Now I do wish I had a gun.

I'm reminded of Krauthammer's law:

"To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil."

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It is wrong to label all gun owners like this guy, when the talk of gun control comes up, and it will.

Already has. Thank you Gov. MacAuliffe.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I can tell you that as of this moment, I'm not at all inspired to debate politics. I think I'm going to give it a rest for the day, maybe the week but I expect we'll all be back to butting heads in no time at all.

That wouldn't have anything to do with all the far leftist narratives collapsing under their own misguided and dishonest weight (hate) coupled with the growing awareness that violence is the calling card of said far leftists and being propagated 24/7 by the MSM would it? Seems likely to me. Instead of admit, just take a break?

link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Nope, it wouldn't because what you describe isn't reality. Anything else? Why is that you lot are so obsessed with talking about me?

link   

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No then it would be lots more people and it would be all kinds of people from all parties.

I don't get this passing the blame.
This dude alone is responsible for what he's done. Unless he had an 80 IQ and someone guided him to this outcome he made all his choices just like the rest of us.
edit on 6142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

Madonna

Isn't she the old woman that threatened to burn down the White House? Well, after Obama had moved out, of course.

They need to put a stop to letting statements like this one and others slide, They are taking it to lightly.

Back when she said it, people laughed and made excuses for her.
Now it looks different.

It certainly does along with the Kathy freak show.

And now we have people in a park giving standing ovations to a play that assassinates the president.

Likely many of the same ones who were outraged when a rodeo clown wore an Obama mask. Remember, it's not like he let "Obama" get trampled because he was wearing the mask and that would mean sustaining serious bodily injury ... but we couldn't have a clown wearing an Obama mask, so the poor guy was barred from that for life.

Now, we can stab our president and behead him!

link   

If the gun control mob is going to lump every gun owner as the same as this guy, then I hope they don't get pissy if people label all leftists as this guy.

link   

If the gun control mob is going to lump every gun owner as the same as this guy, then I hope they don't get pissy if people label all leftists as this guy.

Hey, why would anyone with a brain label all gun-owners the same as this guy?

link   

One of the first things out of Terry McAuliffe's mouth today was to blame guns.

Liberal Politics 101: Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

[snipped]

Now-a-days, those things are bad.

But I certainly won't hold it against you.
My daughter might, but she is the product of a liberal arts program at an Eastern University. She is a manhater.

edit on 6.14.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah. You sound like the right-wing version of that guy. Please don't murder anyone you insane person.

I think the poster is echoing the fear and frustration many of us with more conservative leanings feel. I've been feeling it all morning. I am afraid and angry. It's one thing to know that people like this guy wish me dead. It's quite another to know he's going to act on it, and I wonder how many more like him there are.

Now I do wish I had a gun.

They want you to be afraid. That's the idea. I encourage you to get training, get a permit, and carry.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

How many times do I have to tell you? You're not getting a picture. If you wanted to see what a liberal was working with, you should have pretended to be a teen girl and hit up Anthony Weiner when you had your chance.

link   

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join