It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
deleted

edit on 14-6-2017 by abago71 because: I retract my comments

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have to ask; What if the tables were turned?

What if this was a Trump supporter attacking Democrat officials?

I guarantee it would be the biggest #ing outrage you've ever seen. They would be lined up on CNN right now blasting Trump and calling for his impeachment.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Scared? I look at this case from all angles and not just the obvious. I happen to take PG pretty seriously i don't give a f#ck if you don't believe it.

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: SBMcG

Serial killers can exhibit normalcy too. Outside their desire to kill you.

That's true. Psychopaths can be very sneaky in concealing their insanity, but will generally expose themselves as insane by their patterns.

This VA shooter has a far more reasoned and calculated vibe to his writings, and his recent past seems to be a little more chaotic and random than would match the traditional pattern of a psychopath.

My guess is this dirtbag was probably being treated for a mental condition (which is not the legal definition of "insanity") and was on some form of SSRI or psychotropic medication.

The tox report shouldn't take long...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Liquesence

All the left's fault, always, and never the person who commits the crime.

No one has said the left committed any of these crimes, nor did they say it wasn't the perpetrators fault. In fact that's quite the straw man.

I see many people put the blame on the left in various threads for the things I have mentioned, hence my comment.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1
Is it just me or are all of the leftist having to eat their Narrative of hate and play damage control on their extreme views.

Sure no one here has agreed with his actions directly but that does not absolve the mindset of expression.

You spoke too soon.

originally posted by: iufan35
I heard that one the people he shot was a lobbyist. This was a devious ploy to make us like him.
Works for me !!

link   
a reply to: abago71

FNC is showing live video of the shooter's home right now...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Seems obvious to me, as well.

Thankfully no one was killed.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Konduit

Madonna

Isn't she the old woman that threatened to burn down the White House? Well, after Obama had moved out, of course.

They need to put a stop to letting statements like this one and others slide, They are taking it to lightly.

Back when she said it, people laughed and made excuses for her.
Now it looks different.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lol MSNBC just said their not sure what the shooters motive was... damage control anyone.

link   

We should pray to God it's mental. If it was extremely political anger that would cause a normal person to kill innocents, he probably isn't the only one.

link   

We should pray to God it's mental. If it was extremely political anger that would cause a normal person to kill innocents, he probably isn't the only one.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I guarantee it would be the biggest #ing outrage you've ever seen. They would be lined up on CNN right now blasting Trump and calling for his impeachment.

Damn right.
The very same people who are trying to distance this attempted mass murder from politics and absolving the media from inciting hatred would be the same ones not just blaming the right, but pinning everything on one man - the President.

The simple truth is that the left wing media, left wing politicians, left wing celebrities, left wing college professors, organised left wing hate groups like Antifa and BLM, left wing bloggers, left wing movements funded to the tune of billions, and left wing students on campus who are fomenting division and hatred.
edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

An ABC talking head tried to make a right wing nut out of the Colorado Movie theater shooter. Then he found out that he was using another guy by the same name.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's also the case that the likes of CNN will maintain plausible deniability, but like you they've constantly investigated the supposed Russian connections to suggest illegitimacy, the correct term for this is subversion, the undermining of confidence in the Administration, you're not in any sort of position to call for impeachment but you generate a climate of suspicion through constant questioning and undermining hopefully to create general hysteria and paranoia, you know as in like 50 threads on muh Russians, it's all in the manual, as well as when exposed accuse your accusers of being crazy...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Shamrock6

Scared? I look at this case from all angles and not just the obvious. I happen to take PG pretty seriously i don't give a f#ck if you don't believe it.

Now now, no need to try and turn this into a pissing contest. Just because I use facts and not made up "interpretations" of things like you do doesn't mean I'm scared.

Step on with your keyboard bashing, tough guy.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That's true. Psychopaths can be very sneaky in concealing their insanity, but will generally expose themselves as insane by their patterns.

Hmmm. I agree. One such example of this that I can think of off the top of my head is a very particular pattern. That is patternized with almost every rage induced posting.

It goes something like this, in the core belief that a woman cannot possibly have her own name but has to be referred to by her recognition only as the wife of a man.

Just to make my point, only one again, as an example I can flippantly make lets say, for instance former President Bill Clinton. Say if someone were to incessantly ad nauseum call an independent entity, like Hillary Clinton and instead constantly refer to her as Bill Clintons wife. That exposes a pattern of ingrained hostility that at some point might unleash itself violently.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

In 2015, a production of Julius Caesar at Trinity Repertory Company in Providence gave a spin to the Shakespearian history play by reimagining the title character as a woman. The show was largely interpreted by critics to be referencing Hillary Clinton, especially considering that when its “Caesar” was murdered at the beginning of Act Three she was wearing a striking white pantsuit.
www.theatlantic.com...

it seems that it's been the tradition of the play since the beginning to portray heads of state....

In 1599 when Caesar premiered, Queen Elizabeth I had been in power for four decades and the question of who would succeed her was a troublesome one. A “Bishop’s Ban” imposed on literary works the same year had cracked down on satire, and many have interpreted Caesar as critiquing the monarch’s stranglehold on power while slyly evading the wrath of the censors.

same source as first quote..

Are you aware of the political affiliation or leanings of the vast majority of those who commit gun crimes in this country?

none??? considering that voter turnout is usually around 50%-60% and the fact this fact:

Income and educational attainment are significant factors affecting voter turnout. Educational attainment is perhaps the best predictor of voter turnout, and in the 2008 election those holding advanced degrees were three times more likely to vote than those with less than high school education. Income correlated well with likelihood of voting as well, although this may be because of a correlation between income and educational attainment, rather than a direct effect of income.

en.wikipedia.org...

my guess is that those who resort to gun violence really don't give much of a hoot about politics!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
These are floating around Twitter from a Daily Beast article.

But, ya know, we should go easy on these poor criminals. We need criminal justice reform more than tax reform, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join