It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed Law to make LYING on a date a CRIMINAL OFFENCE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Personally if I were stealthed I'd be pissed off if I believed it was done on purpose but I wouldn't cry wolf over it

I'd be interested to hear how other women view this subject

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Would be the same if a woman sabotaged a condom in an attempt to get pregnant.

Though I'm not sure "cry wolf works" when you mean "freak the hell out" lol

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

firstly I would not use silly dating sites, secondly you can spot a western trans from a mile away. they not like the thai ones who are naturally feminine looking . They look a male in a dress.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I was replying to a post from someone who mentioned trans, is that the only comment you can bring to the table?
i would love to say "is that the only comment you have", but i scrolled up and checked . Take note

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I was replying to a post from someone who mentioned trans, is that the only comment you can bring to the table?
i would love to say "is that the only comment you have", but i scrolled up and checked . Take note

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What about women lying with too much make up, completely altering the way they look in real life. Or users changing the angle and lighting of their photos to paint a completely different picture to reality. That's a form a lying too.
edit on 13-6-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My man George Costanza would have never survived in this era.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I'm glad you took note ... I already had.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

love you man !

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Starred you !

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
My man George Costanza would have never survived in this era.

Elaine: But you're bald!
George: Correction. I was bald

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sounds like they trying to make a pork barrel out of sheep skin.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Why would a silly dating site be needed to baboozal you??

Why couldn't you randomly meet a "chic" go out a few times, get as intimate as his biology will allow without you knowing. The find out your were just forplayed with a dude for 3 hours..
Not at all hard to imagaine...

And I'm betting there is more than one westerner that could fool either of us..

Reguardless I think the fact you can't even consider it speaks volumes , rather than you replying "I would just dump them and move on.. no scar to my masculinity there!"

You replied "utterly impossible.."

Lol

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The only part I agree with is the stealthing part.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If a woman who claims to be on the pill or some other form of contraceptive, is proved not to have been after getting pregnant, is that also rape? Dumbass feminists get closer to their sick endgame everyday, unlimited sexual access for women and limited sexual access for men, by legal means if necessary.

How about a false rape register?
edit on 13-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sooooooo.. false representations.

If your date has dyed hair, hair extensions, push up bra, fake nails, makeup etc. does that count as "false representations"?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If your date pretends to be a woman and is really a post op tranny , does that count as false representation???

Doesn't do any good to only use the easy examples.. we gotta think up the worst case scenerios to fairly decide something like this

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What about sabotaging a condom??

What about a same sex person pretending to be the opposite sex??

What about some one who pretends to be a very specific person, like a celeb.. then you find out it is literally a meth addict or child milestone.

Imho I could see these things being civil suits only.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What about sabotaging a condom??

Hard to prove but should be punishable.

What about a same sex person pretending to be the opposite sex??

Should not be legally punished, but if the victim responds enraged at the deception then I also think that can be justified depending on their actions.

What about some one who pretends to be a very specific person, like a celeb.. then you find out it is literally a meth addict or child milestone.

Then it could maybe be considered identity theft, but the person wronged is the actual celeb.

Imho I could see these things being civil suits only.

Sabotaging a condom could result in pregnancy and or STI transmission. Those should be criminal.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
All the makeup that women make is actually a lie. What about silicone implants or botox injections, they are all lies.

Where are they going to draw the line? I doubt if this will work. I do believe a sex changed person should have to inform their partner of their change, also transvestites need to inform people in advance that they are not what they appear to be. But it could just be a misdemeanor, maybe thirty days in Jail for repeat offenders, a five hundred dollar fine for failure to disclose before declothing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join