It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed Law to make LYING on a date a CRIMINAL OFFENCE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So could everything else on the list lol.. or at least the equivalent..

The fake celeb could get you pregnant or give you an std, and if you had know their actual identity you never sleep with them so no baby or disease..

Functionally exactly the same as stealthing.

The person faking their birth sex could absolutely pass you an std.

I'm really not seeing how stealthing, is the worst on the list..

Hell you might never here the end of you getting fooled by a tranny leading to big social consequences, some one stealthing you, most likely wouldn't..

I think the whole lot is too shady to allow criminal prosecution. But all should be sue able.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

See not nearly as ridiculous a concept when your looking at the worst case instead of the best.

That said I still think any thing made criminal requires the ability to escalate to deadly force.. so should people die for those things??

I don't think so.. but civil suits would be appropriate.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The fake celeb could get you pregnant or give you an std, and if you had know their actual identity you never sleep with them so no baby or disease..

How is having sex with a look alike more likely to get you pregnant or give an STI?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

See not nearly as ridiculous a concept when your looking at the worst case instead of the best.

That said I still think any thing made criminal requires the ability to escalate to deadly force.. so should people die for those things??

Civil suits would not even be appropriate in most of these cases.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yeah, civil suits would be the best way to settle this kind of stuff. It helps if deceiving someone sexually was actually considered a crime though, right now it would be hard to do because I am not aware of any laws that directly say that deceiving someone of your true sex is illegal.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Because if you had known the person wasn't wearing a condom, you never have sex with them..

Because if you knew the persons actual identity , you never have sex with them..

How are the two any different?
edit on 13-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I know they made one for knowingly passing aids... but how do you word that where the small lies are ok??

I have no idea.

Maybe the actual problem is that we view regrettable sex as something that decreases your value. Rather than something that doesn't.

I think it is the same as the sex Ed of the 90's where they pretend your giving a piece of yourself away and sleep with not only that person, but everyone that person has slept with to infinity.

Logically should rape be more scarring than a bad beating??

Or is that just some stuff we made up?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Because if you had known the person wasn't wearing a condom, you never have sex with them..

Because if you knew the persons actual identity , you never have sex with them..

How are the two any different?

Because in one instance you check and make sure they have a condom on and they do. The other you don't check

The whole celeb thing is like the guy saying oh we can do a condom no problem and then not checking to make sure they do it.

Puffing is not illegal.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No, you do your best to check if they have a condom on, and if that were full proof it wouldn't happen..

Just like you do the best to check someone out, but if that were full proof it wouldn't happen..

They could have a fake ID or have a friend help lie.. there are a thousand ways where the bamboozled might not have been negligent at all. The con artist was just that good.

I'm not seeing how your secind analogy is any better either.. what are you required to stop every 6 strokes to make sure they are still wrapped??

Or why wouldn't telling them before hand to , be exactly the same as checking once???

None of this is illegal now, that's why we are discussing it lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How to keep a more protective over your vagina

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No, you do your best to check if they have a condom on, and if that were full proof it wouldn't happen..

The story specifies the guy starts wearing it then takes it off midway.

Just like you do the best to check someone out, but if that were full proof it wouldn't happen..

Analogous to a celebrity roping you in and you start having sex with them, then midway through they let their friend jump in and take their place without you knowing. THAT should be illegal.

They could have a fake ID or have a friend help lie.. there are a thousand ways where the bamboozled might not have been negligent at all. The con artist was just that good.

Live and learn.

I'm not seeing how your secind analogy is any better either.. what are you required to stop every 6 strokes to make sure they are still wrapped??

No, exactly my point. You check before you start and if the guy does that it should be illegal. It should be illegal for the guy to put the condom on and then take it off once they start.

Or why wouldn't telling them before hand to , be exactly the same as checking once???

Because it's like anything else, you have an obligation to check.

You buy a car, you say you only want a car in good condition. They say ok sure. They then show you a car and you buy it without inspecting it. The fault is yours, not theirs. Now if you go and inspect the car and it looks great and you buy it and a day later it breaks down because they sold you a different car that's a different story. A guy can't put a condom on and take it off making the girl think he's using it. A car dealer can't keep a good car around for people to inspect and then sell them a different car without them knowing it was switched.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
secondly you can spot a western trans from a mile away. they not like the thai ones who are naturally feminine looking . They look a male in a dress.

Yeah, check this dude out..I could totally see that a mile away.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I still see zero functional difference.

And I do not think that is a fair analogy ..

I think a fair analogy would be if the fake celeb had a bogus ID.. that way you literally checked their ID, what more were you supposed to do??

Imho that's the same as you checking for a rubber and them taking it off after..

Hell I would even say that taking a rubber off half way is less criminal.. in sex it would be really easy to claim you thought they knew you were taking it off. The rubber just becomes too frustrating and both parties want it gone, happens daily.

Good luck proving that legally.

I don't know if there is an easy fix..

If I found out the "girl" I was with last night wasn't a girl , I would feel raped, but I'm not sure making lying for sex a criminal act works at all.. under any circumstances.

Maybe we just take sex too seriously..

If it didn't matter if you one night stranded some jack ass would we care?

I don't know it's a crazy issue

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Nope not all makeup on us women is a lie. Though, I do agree were does it end.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I think a fair analogy would be if the fake celeb had a bogus ID.. that way you literally checked their ID, what more were you supposed to do??

Not jump in the sack with them after just meeting them maybe?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Your going off a pic. If that's how by judge people then so be it.I bet as soon as she opens her mouth she has the typical trans voice and Adams apple when she is close up.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Your going off a pic. If that's how by judge people then so be it.I bet as soon as she opens her mouth she has the typical trans voice and Adams apple when she is close up.

Blaire White is eceleb alt righter. You should check out her channel actually, its a nice echo chamber for your mindset.

Anyhow, you will see 2 types of trans. Blaire (the hot one) and Riley who simply isn't bothering with transitioning but wants to be called a she anyhow..because...reasons.

This is a nuanced debate and it would be good for you to watch some of these videos..might give you a new perspective without betraying your ideological puritanism

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Thanks I just genuinely don't care about the trans world. Such a silly world we live in.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
How to keep a more protective over your vagina

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I see
Say something ignorant on a subject
someone tries to shed a bit of light
You retreat behind "dont care anyhow lalalalala"

Not sure if ATS is the board for you...this is a place for discussion and debate. the motto is "deny ignorance"..you're seems more on the "Embrace stereotypes" mindset. Not many places left for such mindsets...but here is a suggestion sparky, if you dont want to find yourself in a debate on something you don't care about, then don't mention it..just move on and resist the urge to type from a place of ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join