It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - You Can Dance If You Want To - Or Not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

I grew up in the '80s, was in my 20s, it always was "we". Sorry to put a damper on this.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Pearj

I grew up in the '80s, was in my 20s, it always was "we". Sorry to put a damper on this.

How often do i have to repeat myself? We're all correct. There is no right or wrong when it comes to the ME.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No everyone is not right, that is participation trophy crap there. ME is not a real thing, but faulty memory is.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What I think is odd is that I have heard the song in years, yet last night around 1am I went out to smoke my last cigarette for the night and this song popped into my head, so naturally I was singing it while I smoked. (Just in a way cooler coffee shop style)

Then I get on here today and see your thread about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Look, people that believe in this interdimensional ME stuff are, to me, no different than religious people. I wish , more than anyone , that there was more to our existence than there is, but there is not and the sooner you accept that the better.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
BTW- I always thought the song was about using prophylactics?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I think there is some confusion about the ME in this thread. All versions of this song are true but they happened in different realities. Nobody is wrong here. That's the whole point of the ME. At one point in time our timelines/dimensions merged for some unknown reason. People from my reality ended up in your reality but both or mutiple realities still existed. Like i said there is no way to prove the ME's existence because everything is correct and your memories were never altered because of it. Basically it's like the multiverse theory and we have now humans on our earth that come from a different reality or universe. That's why some people are so confused.

You have understood the concept of ME. Many can't or won't bother to do so. My appreciation to you.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I think there is some confusion about the ME in this thread. All versions of this song are true but they happened in different realities. Nobody is wrong here. That's the whole point of the ME. At one point in time our timelines/dimensions merged for some unknown reason. People from my reality ended up in your reality but both or mutiple realities still existed. Like i said there is no way to prove the ME's existence because everything is correct and your memories were never altered because of it. Basically it's like the multiverse theory and we have now humans on our earth that come from a different reality or universe. That's why some people are so confused.

You have understood the concept of ME. Many can't or won't bother to do so. My appreciation to you.

Thanks but i don't see a reason why we can't at least discuss the ME in a civil manner. It's fascinating stuff and well we are on ATS after all. This should be right up ATS alley but for some reason alot of our members just don't want to participate. It's treated like kryptonite for some odd reason.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Because it is in the realm of crazy guy shouting on the street. I am all for discussion about things that are possible but this is just crazy

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Because it is in the realm of crazy guy shouting on the street. I am all for discussion about things that are possible but this is just crazy

Why? We talk about demons,deities,UFOs,aliens,JFK's assassination and what not but the ME is the topic that gets dismissed as crazy.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Sorry but that's not so easy as it sound. I'm german and we discussed world wars and Hitler like no tomorrow. History class practically evolved around him and the two world wars in every new school year. It was drilled in our memory and i can state for a fact that Hitler never had blue eyes. He wanted the aryan race to have blue eyes because of his brown eyes and his austrian heritage. I wrote whole history essays about this sh!t and that was in the 90's.

Most people back them couldn't tell you what color his eyes were. I'm not surprised since there is very few color pictures. And many were colorized meaning an artist decided the eye color.

In 1942 color film was just becoming available to photographers at great expense since you still had to mail it in to kodak for processing. Obviously this route was not available to the germans.So they would use black and white or the 3 plate process for a formal sitting. But it was easier to just colorize black and white film.as many of the Hitler photos were done.

In fact one of his most famous photos show him with brown eyes because most people don't realize it was a black and white photo originally

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So do you go up and argue with the crazy guy on the street, too? Or do you just pass on by and let him be crazy?

Serious question.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Pass by and let him be crazy. So I get where you are going with this and point taken. Get your crazy on guys.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

His eyes were described as brown in our german history books. They never ever mentioned blue eyes in any one of them.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

So do you go up and argue with the crazy guy on the street, too? Or do you just pass on by and let him be crazy?

Serious question.

I would if crazy guy was trying to convince others of something stupid.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Serious question.

I would if crazy guy was trying to convince others of something stupid.

Thats how it turns into two crazy guys yelling on the street

Really, statistically one of those crazy guys is going to be right at some point.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Never argue with a crazy person or an idiot , they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
----- Mark Twain

I added the crazy person, original quote is just with the idiot

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I always remembered it as we can dance.
My wife remembers it as You can dance.

Not much help really

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thanks but i don't see a reason why we can't at least discuss the ME in a civil manner. It's fascinating stuff and well we are on ATS after all. This should be right up ATS alley but for some reason alot of our members just don't want to participate. It's treated like kryptonite for some odd reason.

Because you have no tangible, real proof.

And you never will.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Because you have no tangible, real proof.

And you never will.

Well this is easy. UFO. I rest my case.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join