It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL ALLEGATION** Comey buried 47 hard drives with proof of Obama spying on US citizens.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Does anyone know how I can find out when they'll be voting on the renewal of Section 702?

So here we are, with the debate just officially beginning in the Senate and already surveillance proponents are making it clear they're not interested in discussing Section 702. Ever.

Senator Tom Cotton Introduces Bill That Would Renew Section 702 Forever With Zero Changes

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it."

I believe the implication was an oath of loyalty like a Tyrant requires of his subjects because Comey said he sat awkwardly frozen for what must have seemed like ever.

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump, and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

It's bigger than your average cover up, history teaches us when loyalty to one Executive takes precedence over oaths of office as public servants we are not a free country anymore.

Loyalty is fine, a good quality.

Loyalty oaths ''Are of the evil one."

Good for Comey for telling the dajjal Trump no.

But it's okay that he told Obama and Hillary YES? He has shown a pattern of complete loyalty to those two in every single action he has done. And he he implemented that loyalty in complete contradiction to the law and to ethics, and to morality. Trump haters = the universes greatest hypocrites since the big bang.

Accusing your predecessor of wire tapping you is loyalty?

Saying "Obama is the founder of ISIS" is loyal?

I will leave ''Crooked Hillary Clinton" alone because he was campaigning against her.

But not against a lame duck, so either you are clueless in general or don't know what loyalty is.

It is not lying about people. And Trump ONLY lies.

I don't think he is loyal to America even, he has a nonsexual crush on Vladimir Putin and does nothing to stop his boyfriend Assad from building industrial scale crematoriums for disposal of the unwanted corpses of his victims.

That was reported, if it can be called that, by CNN 5.15.17

Curious to know, who is aware?
edit on 9-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
"I can't believe I miss the G.W. Bush administration."

Says a bewildered and perplexed America.

"Who voted for this rich piece of trash.?"

Asks the world.

"Me."

Says Russia. Via Israel, albeit covertly.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Mother
Of
All
Basilisks

Is what Trump is.

Basilisks means Serpent King.

I was having trouble with a good b word.

Was.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Is this really a bombshell if it was covered months ago?

The guy is either a con artist or a habitual liar.

Two days ago a motion was approved to allow Judicial review of the evidence surrendered 2 year ago. And it s back in the conservatives news bin because it passed a hurdle and here is probably why it passed:

"Montgomery divulged to the FBI a ”pattern and practice of conducting illegal, unconstitutional surveillance against millions of Americans, including prominent Americans such as the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen, and others such as Donald J. Trump, as well as Plaintiffs themselves,” Montgomery and Klayman alleged in their suit."

circa.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988
Are you Americans really surprised? Really?!?! #, how dumb are you people?

There are some really sad cases of ignorance. But the dumb part of the US citizenry is being manipulated by controlled media outlets pushing severely dangerous agendas to make people ignorant of the truths. Ignorant of truths so they can be the pawns for the Al Sharpton's and Imams of the ISIS cult among others of your choosing.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The deep state is deeper than most previously thought. Worry however about what you still do not know. Because that's gonna hit us in our blindside.

I have a feeling that comey is being set up as a scapegoat.
600,000,000 documents... wonder what is in them... guess we will never know. But destroying evidence like that... is also a criminal offense and should count as obstruction of justice. The question is, who gave the order?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
How did he improve the economy? His HC scam is dying as designed. a reply to: Maroboduus

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Two days ago a motion was approved to allow Judicial review of the evidence surrendered 2 year ago. And it s back in the conservatives news bin because it passed a hurdle and here is probably why it passed:

"Montgomery divulged to the FBI a ”pattern and practice of conducting illegal, unconstitutional surveillance against millions of Americans, including prominent Americans such as the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen, and others such as Donald J. Trump, as well as Plaintiffs themselves,” Montgomery and Klayman alleged in their suit."

circa.com...

Add this to the new revelations about the Fast and Furious gunrunning operation which ended up killing US citizens (plus obstruction of justice in the FBI) and it looks like there is a pattern.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

This isn't new news... it's just getting more traction. This has been percolating for a few months.

So, why hasn't the media made even half the noise they made with Snowden? Think about it... who owns the media?

What is the story the media is focused on? "Russia Russia Russia!"

Rampant lawlessness by our "leadership".

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"Bury, like in a hole?"

Since this thread has been at the top of my ATS homescreen for a couple of days, that's what I think when I see it.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Justoneman

circa.com...

Add this to the new revelations about the Fast and Furious gunrunning operation which ended up killing US citizens (plus obstruction of justice in the FBI) and it looks like there is a pattern.

A pattern of violations of our rights that is unparalleled in the history of the USA. We have a problem and they are squirming now. Attacks on Trump is all they have to keep us busy while they find a new story to distract us. If they keep coming after POTUS, then they have a chance to deflect until it is forgotten. Maybe, it won't be that way this time. I do see why Trump won and why we need to remove the guilty and start over.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well not surprised. Knowing just how GCHQ, NSA, FBI and ECHELON together collect massive amounts of data on all of us without your consent. No one bats an eye. Just goes round and round until someone spills the beans like this. Yet this this is small fry. You want to read into just how ECHELON global spy agency makes use of various loopholes to record everything you use, mobile, texts and the rest of it. Without even needing access to your device.

The world is a war of information and they will use it against us. Wait for it.

To Edit: Bet this went to their inbox mail.

edit on 9-6-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There is not one factual assertion in that entire paragraph outside of the claim that Monty and Klayman alleged it.

Monty didn't "divulge" anything to the FBI - he gave them 47 discs that contain absolute gibberish so he could claim he didn't have them when the Federal Court subpoenaed them in Joe Arpaio's Contempt hearings in Phoenix last year.

The only thing the data on the disk may have 'divulged' is a "pattern and practice of conducting illegal" scams on the Pentagon and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. Arpaio and the MCSO has acknowleged that they were scammed and the discs were 'junk' (in their words).

This is not rocket science people. Montgomery and Klayman are confidence tricksters pure and simple.

Klayman is continuing this charade because he is mentally ill and he has nothing better to do with his time than sue people just to give them a hard time and see his name on court documents. He sued his own mother for crying out loud. He is a dodo, period.

Montgomery is doing it because he is a fraudster. Its just what he does.

edit on 10/6/2017 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fox News and Sean Hannity, equals distraction from Russia investigation.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm
Aside from the fact that as you say this is absolute madness its very conveniently timed dont we think.

You may be right, or it could be consequence of President Trumps 'Draining the Swamp', and the purposeful execution of His promise to Americans.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is huge and yet real evidence of real corruption and crimes is always buried, while witch hunts over non issues, made up, with no evidence other than slanders and accusations are their way of diverting attention from what really needs to happen.

Draining The Swamp!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it."

I believe the implication was an oath of loyalty like a Tyrant requires of his subjects because Comey said he sat awkwardly frozen for what must have seemed like ever.

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump, and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

It's bigger than your average cover up, history teaches us when loyalty to one Executive takes precedence over oaths of office as public servants we are not a free country anymore.

Loyalty is fine, a good quality.

Loyalty oaths ''Are of the evil one."

Good for Comey for telling the dajjal Trump no.

But it's okay that he told Obama and Hillary YES? He has shown a pattern of complete loyalty to those two in every single action he has done. And he he implemented that loyalty in complete contradiction to the law and to ethics, and to morality. Trump haters = the universes greatest hypocrites since the big bang.

Accusing your predecessor of wire tapping you is loyalty?

Saying "Obama is the founder of ISIS" is loyal?

I will leave ''Crooked Hillary Clinton" alone because he was campaigning against her.

But not against a lame duck, so either you are clueless in general or don't know what loyalty is.

It is not lying about people. And Trump ONLY lies.

I don't think he is loyal to America even, he has a nonsexual crush on Vladimir Putin and does nothing to stop his boyfriend Assad from building industrial scale crematoriums for disposal of the unwanted corpses of his victims.

That was reported, if it can be called that, by CNN 5.15.17

Curious to know, who is aware?

They thought he was loyal, but to be honest, Comey is all over the map. We can't be sure who he is really working for. Look at the way he has manipulated the media with his leaking of information, and his reversals of enforcing federal law.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They thought he was loyal, but to be honest, Comey is all over the map. We can't be sure who he is really working for. Look at the way he has manipulated the media with his leaking of information, and his reversals of enforcing federal law.

Comey has never leaked classified information. Ever. His memoranda were personal documents. He took an oath to defend the Constitution, and in his judgement, and the judgement of any objective reviewer, Trump was attempting to violate the Constitution by establishing a patronage relationship that would place him above the law. Comey was never responsible for "enforcing federal laws," only investigating crimes and providing the Department of Justice with evidence that can be used in court. He provided this evidence in the Clinton case, although he voiced his opinion that there was not much of a case. He did not approach the current Attorney General with his suspicions about Trump because they are, as his followers will soon be protesting, interpretations of what he said, not evidence of wrongdoing. I hope that Trump's personal lawyer does file a civil case, it will allow the defense to subpoena Trump's entire riparian cabinet.

ETA: Curious that you seem to think that he must be "working for" someone. The thought that he, unlike self-interested Trump, could be "working for" the Constitution and the people of the United States does not seem to have occurred to you.
edit on 11-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Not just Comey's interpretations but he made those interpretations whilst also admitting he does not "know the President well enough to read him well".

Good luck.

edit on 11/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join