It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL ALLEGATION** Comey buried 47 hard drives with proof of Obama spying on US citizens.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Rand Paul starting to look like a genius. Starting to sense why those guys testifying yesterday looked like they'd been through hell in recent years.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why is this guy not in jail for stealing classified material ? He has done exactly what Snowden, and those who helped Assange have done except on a more massive scale. He should be charged with theft of secret material and put in jail just anyone else would be.

Yep, it's incredible that. but this is not new, I should have thought our Australianinski OP could have pointed that out, and we also know that quite a few domestic spies have been catched using the system for their own personal gain. What's really laughable is that certain partisans like to single out a President rather than Presidents regardless if any of them were directly involved, although they are ultimately responsible through their office.

I wonder where Comey lives, I must go and dig up his back garden...

Well, at least we have Fox blacked out in the UK today...so that they can't try to influence any outcome of the election, until the polls close that is!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It never was, it never will be acceptable. We may disagree on many things, but this isn't one of them.

Just pointing out the bigger picture, above the 2-party partisanery if you will.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Rand Paul starting to look like a genius. Starting to sense why those guys testifying yesterday looked like they'd been through hell in recent years.

Lol - those are words you don't see in the same sentence every day--Rand Paul and genius. He strikes me as dumb as a box of hammers. He's the proverbial broken clock.

He signs on to some strange legislation. Just check out this gem from May:

"Cosponsored  — A bill to amend the Federal Meat Inspection Act to exempt from inspection the slaughter of animals and the preparation of carcasses conducted at a custom slaughter facility, and for other purposes."

And if you read his legislative record, he's long on symbolism and short on accomplishing anything of note. He's like the poop on your shoe that you can never wipe off and about as useful.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

WOW and YIKES ...Sitting here and trying to find something to compare it too is a reach . Compare to the Clinton/Podesta/DNC/DNCC leaks its hugh . Makes you wonder just who Comey was and is trying to hide . It would have to be a deep state cabal that wanted Clinton and didn't want Trump .Drain the swamp Donald ...

How are they going to get this under control now with all of the small fires burning through out the system ? Having data is or can be a dangerous thing but having this much secret data is epic . Lets see how the deep state tries to hide it . Comeygate hashtage might go viral soon .

Related

edit on 8-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: proximo

FYI, this started in the bush administration, and his evidence is from like 2004 to 2011.

I wonder what the specifics of the lawsuit are such that Comey is being sued for violations of civil rights? Comeys appointment as Director of FBI was 2013.

Why Comey?

I believe it's because he brought his info to comey, and comey is the one that refused to investigate.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We, as a nation, are in trouble folks and it's nothing new. This started with Hoover and his secret dirt files on everyone, the technology has just made it easier. People scream bloody murder that the govt dare invade their privacy....and then put their life on Facebook. Every vacation, every baby picture, relationship problem, Jesus Christ, people put up pictures of every fu**ing meal they eatl!!... broadcast for all to see.
Yes, there is a huge difference in what you choose to share and what is stolen from you, but, my God people !!, wake up and smell the irony.
edit on 8-6-2017 by DAVID64 because: because I forgot to write "are"

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is REAL.
I've been watching Circa slowly unveil it for weeks.

The man bringing the suit has serious physical health problems and wants to get this out.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Who is "Dennis Montgomery"?
Where is the content of the hdds mentioned?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm wondering if I am one of the twenty million people on those hard drives? Nah, I am not that influential or important. Well, maybe something I said on here triggered an investigation. I do comment about the doping techniques used in foods and medicines on Americans that keep them sheep.
edit on 8-6-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is REAL.
I've been watching Circa slowly unveil it for weeks.

The man bringing the suit has serious physical health problems and wants to get this out.

Of course it is real..where's the surprise? this same scenario has been renacted all over the place at least as many times more than those file numbers given here, only we don't hear about it because of the vast majority of sealed lips. Not only that, Hayden in his time wanted even more, citing the UK as being more surveilled than the US...and he probably got it while he's not saying that out loud these days. FFS, Putin could probably have told you all this years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it." 

Loyalty to.....
The Constitution?
The Oath that federal officials swear?
What?
It doesn't say.

Loyalty oaths are what certain narcissistic sociopaths require of those who work for them.

It is just what dictators do and Trump wants to be a dictator. It is the same as saying no matter what my loyalty is to you and I will do whatever asked of me. More serious than you think.

It's normal for Comey to be loyal to the Potus.

So the shock needs explanation, why was he frozen in silence at what is expected of all government employees?

Because it's more than simple loyalty Trump wants, he wants total submission. Pontiff of the USA.

It's psychology, oaths are effective and people feel bound by them. Others feel justified in retaliating against anyone who violates said oath.

You are not supposed to be pledging loyalty to one man in America, officials even in the administration are bound by ethics, and it's unethical to take secret oaths, to elected officials, and loyal people don't have to ask for loyalty.

Respect grants it to them.

Trump has no respect.
edit on 8-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I do not believe a word of this. Where is the proof?

Fatuous question. The proof is being presented to a judge. Get used to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Good luck Dennis Montgomery!

Stay safe!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me. Spying among the government is commonplace, and Comey is clearly crooked. It may not have happened, but on face value, it sounds entirely plausible.
edit on 8-6-2017 by TheNewsMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Now I know the US has been spying on everyone for a very long time...
So to point fingers at one president or the next is useless because they've all let it continue, it's not like the NSA starts from scratch after every election? It's not like the FBI goes, "right boys, we're living under the rule of that Clinton guy now, burn all the files, lets start over"

I think Obama let a crapload of civilian casualties take place with drone strikes over his 8-year term, as well creating a lot of individual enemies for America...

47 HDD's? such an exact number? I'm sure the 'spying evidence' isn't just 'evidence', it's a way of life for a lot of security employees at this very moment. Rip the drives open, take out the platters and throw them in a fire? just throw the HDD's into a fire? Why the hell would you bury 47 HDD's?? This makes no sense, none.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well spoken...and I totally agree that Obama has done more to weaken the country than any of our enemies. Unfortunately, our corrupt Obama-worshipping, Soros-funded media will probably ignore this development.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We are in the twilight zone where loyalty is now a bad thing

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

You are stretching, and have no proof of any of your claims how much is CNN paying you?

On May 5, 1789, the Senate passed its first bill -- the Oath Act. That first oath, for members and civil servants, was very simple: "I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States."

The FBI adds enemies foreign and domestic, I know your next sentence will be "trump is a blah blah, I'm crazy"

But the people in America should have loyalty to the president, it only strengths us, else divided and conquered is how we will stand

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Real question is, will trump get rid of the patriot act / national defense authorization act

edit on 8-6-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join