It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL ALLEGATION** Comey buried 47 hard drives with proof of Obama spying on US citizens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Agreed. And it's such a shame.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They did this for over a decade now!
Blame Dronebama if you like, couldn't care less.

And so they did this to President Obama. They — 1,227 times eavesdrops on President Obama’s phone calls. Then they mask him. But here is the problem. And General Hayden said this the other day. He said even low-level employees can unmask the caller. That is probably what happened to Flynn.

Rand Paul Is Right: NSA Routinely Monitors Americans’ Communications Without Warrants

So this is acceptable conduct to you?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is not a new story. Dennis Montgomery the programmer in this lawsuit showed some of this evidence to sheriff Arpaio 4 years ago.

Apparently he has some brain issue that could kill him at any moment. He actually thought he would be dead by now, anyway it inspired him to try and inform the public of all the illegal acts he has been involved in.

I am pretty sure trump is aware of this guy and his evidence, not sure why he has not publicly mentioned him yet.

FYI, this started in the bush administration, and his evidence is from like 2004 to 2011.
edit on 8-6-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Trumps twitter has been SILENT

Almost 24 hours and nothing from POTUS

Hmm?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

FYI, this started in the bush administration, and his evidence is from like 2004 to 2011.

I wonder what the specifics of the lawsuit are such that Comey is being sued for violations of civil rights? Comeys appointment as Director of FBI was 2013.

Why Comey?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it."

I believe the implication was an oath of loyalty like a Tyrant requires of his subjects because Comey said he sat awkwardly frozen for what must have seemed like ever.

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump, and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

It's bigger than your average cover up, history teaches us when loyalty to one Executive takes precedence over oaths of office as public servants we are not a free country anymore.

Loyalty is fine, a good quality.

Loyalty oaths ''Are of the evil one."

Good for Comey for telling the dajjal Trump no.

Trump is allowed to fire Comey for disloyalty. The FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the President.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

This is not surprising in the least. They have been gathering data illegally on us for years and will continue to do so. As much as I want people to go down for this, nothing will happen. the money machine must roll on.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Comey has been covering for years

If he gets stuck, he could ask for a deal

Depends where they take it today

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it."

I believe the implication was an oath of loyalty like a Tyrant requires of his subjects because Comey said he sat awkwardly frozen for what must have seemed like ever.

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump, and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

It's bigger than your average cover up, history teaches us when loyalty to one Executive takes precedence over oaths of office as public servants we are not a free country anymore.

So, no comment on the topic posted then? How would you feel if you discovered you banking and internet-search history was collected and analysed by strangers in the government, without your knowledge? (which implicates a nefarious motive)

I said what I wanted.

You complained. You say it's off topic.

I disagree. It's totally relevant and if you don't see that...not my problem.

You can't censor me because you can't connect the dots, or at all, unless a moderator. At any rate I disagree with your contention and say if you don't like it ignore it and it can't hurt you.

If it's decided to be off topic it will be removed, so you must be angry about something else.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, if you read my comment I did say people get fired and that wasn't odd.

Why are you repeating it to me?

I know I said it

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: proximo

I wonder what the specifics of the lawsuit are such that Comey is being sued for violations of civil rights? Comeys appointment as Director of FBI was 2013.

Why Comey?

Possibly because he was in charge when the drives were turned over, so he was responsible for burying the evidence.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Outstanding S !!!

Buck

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump,

and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

As you can see I said this.

Trump is allowed to fire Comey for disloyalty. The FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the President.

Really? The Potus can fire people? Wow I never would have guessed that in a trillion years.

I love the too quick to add two cents people who think saying so obvious has a purpose, especially since I said it myself.

What is up with people and correcting people who didn't make any mistakes? Are you that insecure a trivial matter that you are not comprehending​, in this case the obvious fact that Potus can fire people.

Sometimes you can judge others buy their assumptions, I would never assume anyone is unaware of the power of Potus to fire people who work for him.

I don't assume people are stupid either, because I am not and don't need to.

So why would you think you are educating me? Intellectual arrogance?

That always backfires, like it just did for you.

Telling me something I said as if I didn't say it...what is the point?

I don't think you understand loyalty oaths vs just plain loyalty my friend.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ummmm, folks? This post isn't about Trump, Comey, and Russia ffs. This is about spying on the American public and covering it up.
edit on am66201717America/Chicago08p08am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

edit on am66201717America/Chicago08p08am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Ummmm, folks? This post isn't about Trump, Comey, and Russia ffs. This is about spying on the American public and covering it up.

Symbiotic relationship.

They ARE related so you CAN'T tell people NOT to bring up stuff. Why would you? Who cares it's an internet forum and not that important?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Why is this guy not in jail for stealing classified material ? He has done exactly what Snowden, and those who helped Assange have done except on a more massive scale. He should be charged with theft of secret material and put in jail just anyone else would be.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Why is this guy not in jail for stealing classified material ? He has done exactly what Snowden, and those who helped Assange have done except on a more massive scale. He should be charged with theft of secret material and put in jail just anyone else would be.

Usually that means they ratted.

Or are double agents, or just spies who work for covert intelligence networks.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

He probably would have been had he not copped a deal and been granted immunity it seems

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

He should be charged with theft of secret material and put in jail just anyone else would be.

Logic fail - who stole the information first?, it wasn't this bloke - it was the government who stole private citizens information first, violating the Constitution - do you understand this fundamental piece of the story?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Whistleblower act?

Espionage act?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join