It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: 23432

If I was preying and a pretty women was sitting next to me than I would be distracted .

then you have a serious problem with being able to control yourself and/or focus.
i mean prayer is supposed to be this serious thing right? yet you would be distracted if a pretty woman sits next to you.

people like you are the problem then. all the guys that get all rapey mc raperson if they see more than a womans #in cankle.
give me a break.

how in the hell do all the muslims in the united states deal with all the dime pieces walking around in coochie shorts and tank tops?
they deal cause in this country if they get all rapey they have a serious problem and it is most definitely their fault if they get all riled up.
apparently in muslim countries it is not like that and instead of i dont know, being a #ing civilized human and not getting rapey they want women to cover up with blankets.

Distraction and rape are two completely different things and for the record Rape is rather low in muslim societies compare to Western societies.

If you are a man and denying your own urges than they have succecced in feminising you .

Being distracted doesn't mean rape .

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Imagine for a second that you are in the Mosque and preying to God for your sick child and in front of you a woman is doing " Ben Dover " , repeatedly and your attention is needlessly drawn to her curves .

Oneness with God requires no other thoughts in the mind of the faithfull .

then you have a serious mental problem.
if youre praying to god for your dying child but you cant stay on task cause there is some ass in front of you then you have problems my friend.

jesus christ man...
what is your problem?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Distraction and rape are two completely different things and for the record Rape is rather low in muslim societies compare to Western societies.

If you are a man and denying your own urges than they have succecced in feminising you .

Being distracted doesn't mean rape .

ok fair enough.
im just not getting your views at all.
you keep talking about urges and distractions and #.

are you/they/muslims so friggin primal still that they can not function in society unless women are covered cause they/you cant control your urges?

that is a serious problem dude.

im not saying distractions never happen...of course they do.
if youre at the ball game and the mama in front of you bends over and is showing ass yeah, you might be distracted for a sec. its ass. ok
but when cant pray for your dying kid without being distracted? thats just major twisted...

laughable really.
you seem like a nice guy and i am really trying to have a conversation but it is very hard not to just laugh you off...sorry man. just being honest

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

Within a family situation I would expect equality, that's how I live my life, but I would be horrified if any partner of mine was immediately turned on by a strange women walking past him, just the same as I wouldn't be eyeing up other men if I was in a relationship. As far as I am concerned it is about love and respect and if you truly love and respect someone, you wouldn't want sexual relations with anyone else

agreed 100%.
we dont stop thinking people are attractive cause we are in a loving relationship...when you are in a loving relationship it is a non issue though.
are other women besides my wife attractive? of course
my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world...

when we are out and about there are other woman around. do i notice? of course. i also notice men and animals and cars and all kinds of #.
does my motor start running cause i caught a whiff or a glimpse? hell no
not even a thought in my head

this dude is off the hook

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: 23432

Woah..I would expect you to be thinking about nothing else except your sick child...why would you be interested in another woman's buttocks when you're married with a child... That's what I mean about men learning to control their urges, don't blame the woman, blame the man who is thinking only about his own sexual gratification rather than his family, and anyway, she'll be head to toe in cloth, so you probably wouldn't see her buttocks anyway.

Within a family situation I would expect equality, that's how I live my life, but I would be horrified if any partner of mine was immediately turned on by a strange women walking past him, just the same as I wouldn't be eyeing up other men if I was in a relationship. As far as I am concerned it is about love and respect and if you truly love and respect someone, you wouldn't want sexual relations with anyone else

Ok I'll bite .

You are in a church and preying for a sick child and suddenly Christo comes in drenched in perfume and wearing tight speedos with a bulge .[ Don't laugh , it actually happened in front of my own eyes ]

What do you think has happened to Christo at the hands of elderly Ladies who shouted and chased him away from the Church?

Man gets distracted by what he sees doesn't mean anything other than this behaviour is naturall and certainly doesn't mean man are responsible for the distraction .

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Imagine for a second that you are in the Mosque and preying to God for your sick child and in front of you a woman is doing " Ben Dover " , repeatedly and your attention is needlessly drawn to her curves .

Oneness with God requires no other thoughts in the mind of the faithfull .

then you have a serious mental problem.
if youre praying to god for your dying child but you cant stay on task cause there is some ass in front of you then you have problems my friend.

jesus christ man...
what is your problem?

I don't want a see big fat arse in front of my nose while I am preying for my sick child because it's not appropriate for the situation .

I am trying to communicate with God and I could do without being forced to almost touch a females behind with my nose .

Do you know how muslims prey ?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I don't want a see big fat arse in front of my nose while I am preying for my sick child because it's not appropriate for the situation .

I am trying to communicate with God and I could do without being forced to almost touch a females behind with my nose .

Do you know how muslims prey ?

ive seen videos.
i agree it is not appropriate for the situation.
youre changing the tone of your posts though.
it went from a woman doing a bend over to now there is a fat ass in front of your nose and your nose is almost touching.

im more interested in your view on being distracted in general cause of the sight or smell of a woman

can you answer the question i have asked twice already?

how do muslim man handle it in the states or other western countries where they are hotties running around all over?
they manage right?
are they all out there raping or running into the bushes to beat it?
no. they are adults and they act civilized around other humans.

why cant that be done in your country for example?

edit on 10-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

ive seen videos.
i agree it is not appropriate for the situation.
youre changing the tone of your posts though.
it went from a woman doing a bend over to now there is a fat ass in front of your nose and your nose is almost touching.

im more interested in your view on being distracted in general cause of the sight or smell of a woman

can you answer the question i have asked twice already?

how do muslim man handle it in the states or other western countries where they are hotties running around all over?
they manage right?
are they all out there raping or running into the bushes to beat it?
no. they are adults and they act civilized around other humans.

why cant that be done in your country for example?

I'll bite this too but before I answer ; can you please describe what you think where I live is like in your imagination pls .

edit on 10-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'll bite this too but before I answer ; can you please describe what you think where I live is like in your imagination pls .

sure even though i have asked you two times

you live in turkey. you said that
just going by your posts and your views on women and how men are attracted by the mere presence of them my imagine has your place like this

bunch of rapey mc rapersons walking around. they probably all have borat mustaches. gold chain. leisure suit. smoking lots of cigarettes.
women in blankets

something like that

you asked

now i know that is not really true but that is how i think of your place in my head...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
get back to you in a bit.
we are going to go have lunch

i hope i can keep on task and eat though. there are going to be women there...
gonna be rough

their smell might overpower my burger

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

sure even though i have asked you two times

you live in turkey. you said that
just going by your posts and your views on women and how men are attracted by the mere presence of them my imagine has your place like this

bunch of rapey mc rapersons walking around. they probably all have borat mustaches. gold chain. leisure suit. smoking lots of cigarettes.
women in blankets

something like that

you asked

now i know that is not really true but that is how i think of your place in my head...

You do need to realise that the image you carry in your mind has NO resemblence to reality and truth .

In other words your mind is infected with lies .

This is how we beach ;

This is how we club ;

You are fighting against the demons in your own mind ; Islam or muslims didn't place those demons in your mind; your oppressors did it .

I hope you see the sillyness of your question.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Firstly, I wouldn't be in a church, and secondly, the example you give is an extreme. I wouldn't be distracted by his "bulge" I would be taken aback by his inappropriate attire. However, if for some reason I had decided to go to church to pray for my sick child and a man in a suit walked in, I honestly wouldn't take any notice of him at all, tbh even if he was just wearing speedos, I would be too concerned about my child to give a monkeys.

And if it is just distraction we are talking about, well anything could happen, it needn't necessarily be a woman who walks in, it could be anything

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So do men not have big fat asses then, and would that not be just as much of a distraction..an ass is an ass, no matter who it belongs to

And that is a bit contradictory to your previous statements about women being revered..but not if they've got fat asses..ok

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thanks for not answering even though you said you would.
I honestly don't care about how you beach or club. I am interested in your backwards thoughts on how men react to the smell or sight of a woman.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Firstly, I wouldn't be in a church, and secondly, the example you give is an extreme. I wouldn't be distracted by his "bulge" I would be taken aback by his inappropriate attire. However, if for some reason I had decided to go to church to pray for my sick child and a man in a suit walked in, I honestly wouldn't take any notice of him at all, tbh even if he was just wearing speedos, I would be too concerned about my child to give a monkeys.

And if it is just distraction we are talking about, well anything could happen, it needn't necessarily be a woman who walks in, it could be anything

Where would you be to pray for God [ if you believe in God ] ?

You are a Woman and as such your visual cortex and your sexuality operates on a different level than Men ; so it's not fair to judge Men by Women's standarts .

Most importantly , many Women also prefer to Pray without Man's presence too .

In Islam it is accepted that Women take care of Family while Men take care of Society ; a division of roles which works .

In this context Women have the greater responsibility and greater accountability because family is the first unit of society .

Women using the backdoor is simply put the numbers issue ; i.e front doors are bigger and designed for more people in and out and most people come to Mosques are Men .

Islam is not against Women attending Mosques via the Front Door and Men and Women praying together .

It's not the done thing mostly because Women prefers it that way ; for example bringing up your child or taking care of elderly mother and father or caring for the home is seeing as a better deed than attending a mosque to pray .

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Thanks for not answering even though you said you would.
I honestly don't care about how you beach or club. I am interested in your backwards thoughts on how men react to the smell or sight of a woman.

No different than you .

Humans are capable of having thousands of thoughts and process megabytes of information in a given second.

Issue here is about purification of the heart and mind of the faithfull .

Your thoughts determines your intent and your intent determines your faith .

Smell and sight of a Women is a gift from God .

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I gave up on organised religion a long time ago, churches, mosques etc are often so full of hypocrites in my experience that I want no part of it. I am not totally atheist, more agnostic, as such I don't need a particular place to ponder the wonders of the universe, being out in nature, hearing birds song in the morning, appreciating and being grateful for all of the good things in my life, that works for me and I can be anywhere to do that.

As for your statement about women who would rather do things in the home, whilst men take care of society, well that's all fine and dandy if you are in that position. My father died when I was 7 years old, my mother had to go out and work and take care of me and my brother until we were old enough to look after ourselves. Subsequently my own marriage broke down and I have brought my daughter up entirely on my own, whilst also going out to work,she has just obtained a First Class Hons Degree in Digital Art, so I don't see the clear cut divisions the same. What happens to widows in islam? Do the community step in, are they expected to remarry, go out to work etc. What about single women, or women who can't or don't want to have children?

This is why I believe that women should have the same opportunities as men and be able to control their own destiny in a way that suits them, not have to be trailing after a man all the time, that has not been my life or my experience.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So do men not have big fat asses then, and would that not be just as much of a distraction..an ass is an ass, no matter who it belongs to

And that is a bit contradictory to your previous statements about women being revered..but not if they've got fat asses..ok

I knew that usage of " fat arse " would come back to bite my own .
I should have qualified it better .

When you bend over ; your genitalia gets exposed and YOU expose the part of your body to person behind you to see .

For example this is a funny situation for kids in Mosques and they laugh and crack jokes about it .

Most Women I know would be uncomfortable to expose their crutches to strange Men under any circumstances while praying .

Muslim Women themselves don't want pray with Men in the Mosques ; they prefer a separate section before anyone else .

If you asked a Women to go pray in the Men section ; she would look at you and ask why the hell I would do that while I can relax with other Girls and pray .

This issue is not about Men oppressing Women ; it just has been sold to you as such .

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Exactly, you should have known that a phrase like that would get you in trouble...Fat asses indeed!

I suppose I just think that as everyone is fully clothed it shouldn't really be a problem and in the culture I was brought up in, fully clothed people mingling, even if praying just wouldn't be an issue

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Exactly, you should have known that a phrase like that would get you in trouble...Fat asses indeed!

I suppose I just think that as everyone is fully clothed it shouldn't really be a problem and in the culture I was brought up in, fully clothed people mingling, even if praying just wouldn't be an issue

Sexuality is understood and practised differently by varying degrees in many different societies ; an Inuit for example can offer his wife to a stranger , butt naked , for her body heat .

We would just go ; " put another jumper on ! ".

Truth is almost always stranger than fiction ; in this case Islam , meaning peace , has brought forward a revolution for females of the 6the Century ; before Islam , Women couldn't Legally operate as an independent person .
It is Islam and Quran that freed these 6th Century Women from oppression .

But MSM will have you believe the opposite ; the truth gets inverted as Satan would prefers .

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join