It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch people struggle to name any conservatives acting like rioting liberals ‘They’re intoleran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Oh you and your silly silly facts.

Libs do not like facts, they want to wring their hands and shut down conservatives right to free speech because they don't like it.

And if they can' shut it down, they burn it down-that's tolerance for ya.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes do threads, I would enjoy the discussion.

If these facial pierced bearded wonders are not liberal, then what flavor of stupid are they?

The Stupids.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The point I'm making is that college students are prone to rioting. Outside of the most liberal colleges in the country - like Middlebury and Berkeley, students rioting to shut down speakers is not the norm.

How many times has it happened? Three?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Haha, my mistake!

Before all this college crazy-ness started, I was tentative about speaking my mind on a college campus. Seems it has escalated in just a few short years.

This stuff will go either way, imo. People will just stop putting up with it, or it will fester into something worse.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There's a video with the creepy clown story. It's hilarious.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Regardless, who was shut down every time? Conservatives. Who did the rioting libs.

How many libs speaking engagements were shut down by conserv riots? ZERO

Is that hard to imagine?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Oh there's a bunch of Killer Clown Prank videos that are awesome, but I hadnt heard of campus riots over them LOL.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

This will more than likely end with dead and injured students.

Then all will wonder how. How in the USA can rioting out of control SJW's be injured while burning and injuring innocent people?

They will cross a line and unfortunately when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Free on Youtube it's got to be good....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice try. Where are the riots? That is some weak sauce.

Do you want this posted in the pit?

Exactly. You could care a less that some college kid, mind poisoned with alt-right ideology, murdered an innocent young man in the prime of his life, with a promising military career (he'd just been commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant in the Army) ahead of him.

That won't be featured at the top of Drudge. It won't be talked about on College Fix or Campus Reform. And you and your peers won't be starting any threads about it. But you'll start thread after thread about a handful of protests turned violent. When was the last one? Three months ago? How many have there been in total? How many could actually be classified as "riots?"

It's ugly. Most of the people on either side of the political spectrum strongly disapprove of the threat of violence to shutdown speakers. Let's not pretend otherwise and let's not pretend like for each of instance of violent protest on a college campus there haven't been a dozen threads about it on ATS and 1,000 comments in posts.

It's all you got. Something you can be selectively outraged about and point to while you high five one another and talk about how horrible "liberals" are based on your perception of a few isolated incidents involving .000000001% of American "liberals."

This is a false equivalence.

There are individual extremists from all political ideologies.

The difference is the sheer amount of violence from the left on campuses, its effectiveness is getting administrators to bow down to them, the lack of arrests, and the cheering on or accepting of this behavior by main stream people.

You know this to be true.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

1000 rioters vs. 1 murder.
Hmm.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

On campuses not so much, but when they grow up, pissed conservatives are way more dangerous than tards, tending to blanket-endorse the bombing entire cities from a distance due to 'evidence' (nope, no evidence there either).

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Dig that.

I'm disappointed Ante. You're smart enough to get it: by deflecting whenever the extremists on your side are under fire, while not hardly ever yourself making it your business to post threads to denounce them and deconstruct their ambitions (okay I did see you do a thread against the Berkeley Antifa that one time), between the two that is the role of an effective ENABLER.

It's the same thing with the typical leftist derail/defend/support/nurture Islamists, like whenever people (anybody) tries to criticize their various barbarisms, its typical leftist show up and derail the thread if not shout down the critics. It's this very stance I argue ENABLES them to go on being barbarians. Of course, it defies all reason that liberals / SJWE's / HUMAN BEINGS would ever 'support' them, yet its the norm with the liberal camps, and its these two things that play a massive role in having me certain the liberal hordes are the most insane ideology (like ever) and keeps my attention and criticisms coming (to them get labeled a conservative and disregarded).

I suppose the "enabler" thing might come with liberal territory, I have been pondering lately, more readily than it would with their conservative counterpart, but such underlying behavior on the mass scale in the globalized world is running it into the ground.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

On campuses not so much, but when they grow up, pissed conservatives are way more dangerous than tards, tending to blanket-endorse the bombing entire cities from a distance due to 'evidence' (nope, no evidence there either).

Did I just star you? Why yes I did.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Hmm.

If this trend were to continue, with such extreme levels of bigotry, might we expect to see many more at the ready hate fueled murderers from such a group?

And then in retaliation from the other(s), too, of course.
edit on 3-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Are you speaking of Bush and the WMD's?

Let's not forget the drone Mc-Lovin pres O. Killed a plenty.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Hmm.

If this trend were to continue, with such extreme levels of bigotry, might we expect to see many more at the ready hate fueled murderers from such a group?

And then in retaliation from the other(s), too, of course.

The extremists on the right do call out for more murders. And yeah I hope the trend doesn't continue.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yeah I was really disappointed when I sat back up last year, and got around to realizing the liberals dont care about drones and bombs and civil wars WE STARTED just so long as its a democrat POTUS and there arent actual US troops on the group. Antiwar was the big main thing I always used to resonate with them about.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice try. Where are the riots? That is some weak sauce.

Do you want this posted in the pit?

Exactly. You could care a less that some college kid, mind poisoned with alt-right ideology, murdered an innocent young man in the prime of his life, with a promising military career (he'd just been commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant in the Army) ahead of him.

That won't be featured at the top of Drudge. It won't be talked about on College Fix or Campus Reform. And you and your peers won't be starting any threads about it. But you'll start thread after thread about a handful of protests turned violent. When was the last one? Three months ago? How many have there been in total? How many could actually be classified as "riots?"

It's ugly. Most of the people on either side of the political spectrum strongly disapprove of the threat of violence to shutdown speakers. Let's not pretend otherwise and let's not pretend like for each of instance of violent protest on a college campus there haven't been a dozen threads about it on ATS and 1,000 comments in posts.

It's all you got. Something you can be selectively outraged about and point to while you high five one another and talk about how horrible "liberals" are based on your perception of a few isolated incidents involving .000000001% of American "liberals."

This is a false equivalence.

There are individual extremists from all political ideologies.

The difference is the sheer amount of violence from the left on campuses, its effectiveness is getting administrators to bow down to them, the lack of arrests, and the cheering on or accepting of this behavior by main stream people.

You nailed it.
His politics will not allow him to see the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Are you speaking of Bush and the WMD's?

Let's not forget the drone Mc-Lovin pres O. Killed a plenty.

Just putting things into perspective - bike locks are no match for drones.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join