It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch people struggle to name any conservatives acting like rioting liberals ‘They’re intoleran

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How much power do you believe that "SJW's" have? The corporate media pushes for wars most of us don't want. The Saudi's are far from Zionists and they have a sickening amount of sway in our global policy.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

What I've been gathering just lately, the Zionists and Saudi's are of the same destabilization cause over in the ME.

The SJW's, as has been my impression, seem to be the general base of the DNC now, here. That liberals against them have to call themselves the "Alt-Left" would seem to indicate that.

Even if not, the MSM sure seems to tow their lines, sure seems to help drive their agenda home (or more accurately helps to socially engineer it), and as such this expected opposition movement I keep warning against it might as well be the true DNC base in operation.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Wookiep

A Ron Paul Libertarian isn't bent on identity politics. Everyone has the same rights as individuals. Something which is the ultimate bane to SJW's, and inherently so to their polar opposite counterparts.

I hope you aren't implying that, I , as an rp supporting libertarian is now somehow bent on identity politics, are you? Because that's just bs if you are.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, are you suggesting the problem is not one of liberals trying to shut down conservative speakers on campus?

It seems like this is indeed almost exclusively liberals trying to shut down others views, and we should all be against that type of behaviour.

Yeah. But I'll be damned if at every possible instance of conservative outrage of over the top liberal indecency they've been getting off on equating it to their own daily milk & cookies brand of censorship.

I personally loathe censorship, so if only they'd spend half the effort educating their brothers about such as they get off on lodging those accusations.........

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Was merely pointing out not to bother too much about their deal.

If you're against SJW identity politics (or anyone elses), that becoming its polar opposite isnt an actual solution to the problem you're against.

From there, its not to say you cant at least empathize or whatever where all the other come from, either.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I voted for Harry Browne, Mike Badnarik and then wrote in Ron Paul in both of the Obama elections. I supported Bernie but didn't vote in November.

Most of us, regardless of ideology, know who we're getting #ed by.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
nm
edit on 4-6-2017 by D8Tee because: no i don't have to fill this out

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Was merely pointing out not to bother too much about their deal.

If you're against SJW identity politics (or anyone elses), that becoming its polar opposite isnt an actual solution to the problem you're against.

From there, its not to say you cant at least empathize or whatever where all the other come from, either.

I bother about their 'deal' because it affects our nation, and our WORLD.

I'll keep bothering. Im doing nothing but disagreeing with your 'zionist' argument. Tho i agree with you on most everything else.._.So you put me into the sjw category.

Interesting to say the least. Yet! Quite saddening.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Identity politics bent hyper-sensitive types, whom upon every criticism scream "RACIST" (or in their case "ANTI-SEMITE"), with an censorful hegemonic posture to the world before them... that's todays SJW's. I mean Zionists.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I feel ya. And they deserve it at least half the time. But if we all turn White American Spartan Warrior against them, then they win. That outcome is their design.

So unless they directly get in your face, well going and looking to get into theirs is how we lose this uncivil war.
edit on 4-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Congress could write a law and fix everything then, cause the majority of them are the righteous conservatives you speak so highly of. They don't have to protest. For the love of god, we are all waiting for the saviors to do their job now.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Mike Badnarik is my buddy!!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Identity politics bent hyper-sensitive types, whom upon every criticism scream "RACIST" (or in their case "ANTI-SEMITE"), with an censorful hegemonic posture to the world before them... that's todays SJW's. I mean Zionists.

Well i didnt do either. But good luck!

I'd hazard a guess that you might call anyone disagreeing with you a rabid 'zionist' but who knows! Clearly you are the morally superior one here! Thanks for nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Our (the US) foreign policy of destabilizing the Middle East plays into the Zionist agenda. Correct?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

We dont have any saviors but ourselves.

Especially how We The People tend to all place our lives in the hands of the Two Party System (etc), and destroy our selves in that process.

Fact is the true Alt-Right should be heard.

And so should the SJW's.

My beef with the SJW's is, they've over-played their hands. And they've come full circle (all the way back to the precise position they claim to be protesting against). Where if you try to counter balance them, whether or not you're at all influenced by their polar opposites, well they'll still try to crucify you as the ultimate demonic creatures that eve existed.

And that's just not how a just society works.

edit on 4-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Awesome. One of my best threads from my early ATS days was and autopsy of his campaign. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I dont even know your position at this point. You expressed disappointment it seemed at critiquing the Zionist political ideology, and how it handles its critics. I clarified my point. And now you're turning SJW'ish and turning it around where I'm the SJW'ish type.

Did this just happen?!?!?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I dont even know your position at this point. You expressed disappointment it seemed at critiquing the Zionist political ideology, and how it handles its critics. I clarified my point. And now you're turning SJW'ish and turning it around where I'm the SJW'ish type.

Did this just happen?!?!?

What just happened is you decided to use the lefty term 'zionist' to describe your now transparent libtard agenda. Im no dumbass.Iib. All your posts made total sense till now.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I can't watch videos on my 8 yr old computer. I'm not really worried about do gooders and white separatist. And don't deny it, I was raised in Mississippi and Alabama. They will always be with us, cost of freedom.

Airway Heights, WA, in my neighborhood, is a Flint MI. Poisoned drinking water. The area has 7% unemployment, a homeless problem, dangerous pot holes and mud slides. And the representative, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, won't even have a town hall meeting. She does not want to listen to the real problems people have.

I don't know why partisans want to blame everyone but the people who make laws and fund them. And we pay them good money to face our problems.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Right now I'm listening to a Mike Badnarik, old school constitution talk. Damn. lol

I feel as if certain groups are pushing us towards an Armageddon scenario like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Seasonal should love how awesomely off-topic this went. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join