It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch people struggle to name any conservatives acting like rioting liberals ‘They’re intoleran

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It reminds me of this old awesome thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The left and right are in constant state of war.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Deaf Alien

SO the liberals that rioted and took someone's freedom of speech are still tolerant?

Or are you saying these idiots are not liberal?

That's what I've been saying. Or at least that's what I believe. Liberals are supposed to be tolerant. Heck that's what the word means! I guess extremists have hijacked both sides. Sad really.

Don't bring conservatives into this. As we have seen, they are not rioting to shut down liberal/progressive/leftist speakers.

No idea how you got that out of my statement.

"I guess extremists have hijacked both sides."

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Even the far right hasn't shut down a speaking engagement by a tolerant lib on a campus.

Can we find one example?

Maybe Westboro Baptist Church?
Anyway no I can't find an example of conservatives rioting on college campus.

Westboro is neither left nor right. They are equal-opportunity hate and crazy.

But for those counting, anytime one of their members runs for public office it's always with a (D) after their name

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

SO the liberals that rioted and took someone's freedom of speech are still tolerant?

That's what I've been saying. Or at least that's what I believe. Liberals are supposed to be tolerant. Heck that's what the word means! I guess extremists have hijacked both sides. Sad really.

Don't bring conservatives into this. As we have seen, they are not rioting to shut down liberal/progressive/leftist speakers.

Yep. Like how far left have hijacked DNC and the far right have hijacked the GOP. Many here have stated that and agreed with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Even the far right hasn't shut down a speaking engagement by a tolerant lib on a campus.

Can we find one example?

But for those counting, anytime one of their members runs for public office it's always with a (D) after their name

LOL. Like the Antifa is an equal-opportunity hate and crazy?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yep. Like how far left have hijacked DNC and the far right have hijacked the GOP. Many here have stated that and agreed with that.

Those 'many' should try and define what an extremist on the so-called 'right' is like. American Conservatism doesn't mesh well with the euro-centric right/left paradigm.

I know that people want to say the alt-right racist boogey-men are in charge of the GOP and/or Tea Party folks, but from where I'm sitting and watching that is not the case. And anyone who calls a conservative who wants lower taxes, less government/regulations, and crush the neofascist PC culture as an 'extremist' just wants to toss the term around to make themselves feel better. There is nothing 'extreme' about those stance.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Can we find one example?

Could be. I'm not calling them mainstream democrats or liberals, they fall under the leftist/progressive/statist umbrella. But they sure ain't conservatives.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Can we find one example?

Could be. I'm not calling them mainstream democrats or liberals, they fall under the leftist/progressive/statist umbrella. But they sure ain't conservatives.

See even we agree. I do not consider them liberals. They are just crazy.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: theantediluvian

Whose to blame for the rise of the Alt-Right of the racist variety?

Have you actually listened to them?

They exist specifically as a counter-movement to the liberal war on Western / white societies.

Here's the discussion thread abut that video:
The Queen of the Alt-Right Dethroned

That was a very interesting video. I never saw it, but clearly the REAL 'alt right' feels hijacked by milo and the likes. They are not pro libertarian, nor capitalists as expressed clearly in the vid. (what are they then?) It kinda reminded me of how the ron paul liberty movement was hijacked by the 'tea party' scene where it was suddenly about Sarah Palin and CO.

In the end im left wondering what the real goal here is? I find it odd that these people have a REAL problem with jews. Just the same with the far left when it comes to fake pro Palestenian propaganda. Also note that powerful jews are always assumed to be old white men.

So in the big picture, from both extremes, it seems the end goal (from my perspective) is to eliminate the jews. Then go after the crazy white christians. Is history bound to repeat itself 7 fold due to 2 extremes of opposite perspectives going full circle then finally joining forces?

I do see that as a possible reality soon. Creepy as Hell.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

a reply to: PistolPete

You want to type to me instead of going out?

Go we can type later...

I just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about you before venturing into the world that doesn't even know who the VP is. lol

You kicked off an ante vs. IIB debate which makes this a successful thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Well.....

I didnt exactly take from that they're all hardcore anti-Jew.

They did sort of leave it open ended.

Thing is, that display of ZIONIST political organizations, it isn't wrong.

They're real, of course. All those layers of parallel organizations pushing Zionist viewpoints, and massacring their political / philosophical / etc "opponents" (which are often mere daily humane folks that disapprove of their IMPERIALIST bent APARTHEID style human rights violations) are no joke.

The same ilk structures many of us are now well aware of following the DNC and their endless overlapping shadow organizations / PAC's.

The GOP has similar structures, although my impression is the DNC / Clinton's really have managed the state of that art.

I dont know who herein may or may not be the chicken, and the egg. Maybe they all ran parallel. I dont possess knowledge of the complete chronology.

But I have noted a certain trend, one which I've not seen written elsewhere, but I have mentioned a couple times directly: The whole game the SJW's live by, thrive on, whereby any and all possible criticisms of their machinations, the immediate response is to label everyone RACIST (etc), well the Zionist's they perfected that Hyper-Tribalist artform perhaps decades ago. That is, if one dares criticize "Zionism" (a Hyper-Tribalist ideology) then they immediately and rabidly counter with "YOU'RE AN ANTI-SEMITE".

Which is pure demagoguery jingoism, of course. Designed to dredge up mental imagery of Nazi extermination camps, that is the pushing of some idea that for merely being against an imperialist ideology that devastates endless lives, in Israel, or is it Palestine, then they paint you as a Nazi sympathizer; their goal is to DESTROY you.

One of my "brothers" is a Jew, and one of my best friends is a Jew. BTW: both think all that above is inhumane insanity.

I've never gotten around to making it my business to destroy Zionism, like the SJW's, and the Neocon's have experienced from me, but that doesn't mean I'll avoid the subject either.

True "anti-semites" I would expect blame all of the worlds woes on the Jews (well 'proper Nazi's' anyways), or at least on the Zionists.

Zionists are nothing to be admired, any more than IMPERIALISTS Neocon's would ever be.

When people value what Noam Chomsky (a Jew) calls the "Fifth Freedom" (the "freedom" to dominate, rape, pillage, etc) then they're monsters.

Do the 'proper' "Alt-Right" make the Zionists, or worst yet Jews, their agenda? I havent noticed, but I'm not an expert on their stuff either.

From what I have seen, they're primary reason of existence is countering the liberal Social Group Warfare (anti-white, anti-western civilization) agenda of the liberal elite. One which I must say, it IS logical.

As a survivalist, I can appreciate their self-preservation motivations.

Of course I'm the 'original' "Socio-Agnostic", so I loathe Identity Politics above all else. And cant get in their corner, and over a long enough timeline they'd want to machine gun me down just the same as the rest of them inevitably would, but their cause is technically warranted, where this SJW agenda to destroy whites simply for happening to be the majority population in the nations they hail from, is insane, and it DOES need to be resisted.

But I argue, to my last breath, that defeating Identity Politics with mere counter-identity politics is as folly as the woes that initiate such. This is why the SJW agenda is hopelessly self-defeating folly, as trying to correct the history of woes of dark tribalism / Hyper-Tribalism with the most Hyper-Tribalist ideology in human history, is the ultimate doomed to failure initiative that ever was.

Could even a 'soft' 'proper' "Alt-Right" serve as a 'gateway drug' to 'proper' white supremacy', absolutely. The SJW's themselves already are inherently.

And we're getting signals of it happening...

What I'm seeing as inevitable, which is my primary motivator to stop them NOW when there might be some hope: is the SJW's are desperate for a proper white supremacist movement to rise up against them. Without it their entire existence is entirely unjustified. When they began other than some here and there extremists, the contingent they act like EVERYONE who is against them is, was only but some here and there extremists.

So I see the most ideal scenario for their movement to be a proper white supremacist resurgence.

Therefore they must be stopped before they cause it.

They keep pushing like they have and its inevitable.

I've been screaming the entire past year, since I finally tuned back in and took note of their insanity, that the way BLM (in particular) / SJW'ism (in general) is all geared that extremism on their end was a totally predictable outcome by any propagandist / social psychologist / social engineer worth their salt. And its played out exactly as would be expected following my view: immediately after I just started getting loud BOOM the Dallas mass murder incident happened. And we've seen it all since: mass rioting across the nation every week last year. The rise of Antifa (proper militant SJW organization), etc.

It all being so predictable, it really makes me wonder what is their goal (the social engineering architect fountainheads whose drummer the liberals in particular have been marching to).

I really get this feeling that the true endgame isn't merely an evermore constant back and forth battle between 'liberals' and 'conservative' hyper-bigots (which totally fits my previous narrative of the elites ultimate goal is an endless self-driven diversion campaign to keep everyone from rising up against them / stopping the Technological Singularity), but it seriously almost feels like the true underlying goal is an massive international white supremacist movement hell bent on global imperialist ambitions.

Sadly, it's probably a big heaping of both, where the SJW hordes are mostly unwittingly minions, and the Alt-Right is an expected 'natural' ('healthy' even) response to them.

But I scream, that Hyper-Tribalism in this era will be mankinds downfall.
edit on 4-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You wont ever hear me disagreeing with you regarding the utter trash that identity politics is or mob tribalism, regardless of which side it comes from. I mention propaganda against Israel because I have seen it over a decade right here on ats over and over again. It was the fake news bs that went on and on before 2012, constantly debunked, but the mob believed the bs then just as much as they do now.

I am not a "zoinist' spouting person. Never have been. Thats something that sjws do.._when they disagree with someone . Just slap on the label, right? It's ridiculous and I dont and wont buy into that bs.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I do recall the "Holocaust Denial" craziness of the previous decade.

My impression is at least for the roots of it spawned from Neo-Nazi types.

Of course the proper nutters will go power ranting about even the looniest material (ahem, Flat Earth, 9/11 No Planes etc).

Anti-Zionism is also a typical theme in Conspiracy Theory, and there is quite a bit of truth therein, Rothchild's, etc, where this theme would happen to just be integral to Neo-Nazi types I'd expect.

An seemingly interesting debate I've yet to see is, this idea of Neo-Nazi's inherently being Trump supporters while Trump isn't he an bonafide Zionist?!?! I seriously dont much think about this stuff, other than my Hyper-Tribalist theory studies do land the style of the hardcore Zionist demagogues on my plate from time to time.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I hate to switch gears so drastically, but the people in your vid made it clear that the 'alt right' has nothing to do with libertarianism, or capitalism. So, what do they have to do with? Do you know?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

My impression from that bit, their primary mode of existence is self-preservation in the face of the international anti-white / anti-Western Civilization movement the liberals elites have been perpetrating.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My impression from that bit, their primary mode of existence is self-preservation in the face of the international anti-white / anti-Western Civilization movement the liberals elites have been perpetrating.

Well.._ok. I cant really fault them for that, right? But it still has nothing at all to do with capitalism. Or free market capitalism._.OR libertarianism.._or economics in general. All we know is that they reject BOTH. Yet we have to take them serious? Just stupid. No thanks!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I havent seen where they REJECT that stuff. It just isn't why they exist. They exist because of SJW's, for self-preservation, I gather.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

They made it pretty clear in the vid that they arent libertarians or capitalists while critiquing Milo. You might wanna try watching it again man. It sucks. I wanted to agree with them, but nope. Not gonna happen!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

A Ron Paul Libertarian isn't bent on identity politics. Everyone has the same rights as individuals. Something which is the ultimate bane to SJW's, and inherently so to their polar opposite counterparts.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, are you suggesting the problem is not one of liberals trying to shut down conservative speakers on campus?

It seems like this is indeed almost exclusively liberals trying to shut down others views, and we should all be against that type of behaviour.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join