It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost sound that removes the shape shifters cloak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Music has changed even since Beethoven and the days of classical music. Back then, an A was tuned to 432 MHz and today, the industry standard for A is 440 MHz. There's an interesting column about it. So, an A completed 432 cycles of vibration in the days of Bach and 440 cycles of vibration in modern music. Js. That's just the latest adjustment. I'm sure it was done before that.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing this. Now, why would modern music use different frequencies for the same notes that the ancient used? Was this done intentionally to disconnect us from our ancient knowledge of the (healing and more) power of sound? If sound was used for healing by the ancients, then perhaps the disharmony of modern music harms us in some manner?

-MM
edit on 4-6-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Reptiles hearing, due to the its physiology, most species lack a special muscle behind the hear drum that damps strong vibration that humans and other animal species have, making them extremely sensitive to infra-sounds, I read that the infra-sounds generated just by the blades slicing through the air can seriously damage reptile hearing.

What if you had a crowd of people and you play infra-sounds and 4-5 people grab their head in pain or cannot stay there runs out instantly... It would "reveal their true face" lots of those text speak in a "poetic" way, so "reveal their true face" doesn't necessary have to mean their actual face...

Maybe they used infra-sounds as non-lethal weapon/deterrent?!?
edit on 4-6-2017 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is fun.

I believe that perhaps the sound you are looking for will be microtonal in nature (the octave is divided into 13 or more steps) and will be created entirely with human voices. You will need multiple voices to sing in various harmonies, properly trained voices will be able to sing in perfect or precise harmonies. These harmonies will be combinations of notes, most of which will outside of our current 440mhz 12 note division.

microtonal music is beautiful, but it takes a while for our ears to begin appreciating the melodic and harmonial complexity. It can be quite challenging, but the tension and resolve is far more satisfying.

violins or any other stringed instruments without frets could possibly achieve this, or using a slide on fretted ones.

certain synthesizers can also provide you with this harmonic option

trombone as well if you're into that

slide whistles and kazoos would be fun

Another thing to take into consideration is that it might be about more than just a note, tone or sound. Rhythm is intrinsically related to pitch (when tones get extremely low we hear/feel them as a rhythmic pulse, and vice versa).

I heard an idea once that the introduction of 4/4 time to popular music was to make it harder for people to dance together, thus limiting the way that we share and experience music and each other...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

...and maybe it's rather a brainwave frequency tuning you to see
rather than causing them to malfunction

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If I were a reptilian the modern days billboard top 40 would do the job. My God its so pretentious it and its ARTISTS (tee hee hee) and its lyrics more rhyme and simplicity than nursery rhymes! No but honestly, I don't know it. I may have discovered the brown noise one night back in college but that may have been drinking too much after binging on Mexican food. Anyway THAT I can share with you but with that kind of power comes great r...um...what is it...oh yea that's it...comes a great big rank mess
edit on 6/4/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: swanne

It does'nt say its a specific tone that removes the cloak, rather a sound.

Edit:

Also, the tone frequencies we use today are not the same as the ancients used. The ancients used Solfeggio frequencies to make up the ancient 6-tone scale thought to have been used in sacred music. Perhaps changing the frequencies for musical tones was a deliberate action by the reptilians, so that even if we found the sound it would not work as the tones would still be wrong?

-MM

This sound can be ALMOST found in heavy metal..they come close often.

Also a reason why it is shunned and basically ignored by the world media...almost a literal total ban on metal...worldwide all at once.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The whole reptilian thing I have yet to see proof of such however it has always intrigued me to read about. It would seem that maybe there was at one time a mix of reptilian/human living among us, as evolution moulded various species together. This would make sense, in our history and maybe such reptilian humans had longer life spans as do reptilians now also have. It has been known that crocodiles and such reptiles cannot die, they only therefore die of infection or other natural disease that eventually meets their demise. They merely continue to grow, rather then age.

Could it be such reptilians lived elsewhere on other planets and because of their constant life, achieved quicker increase in technology and now visit us and walk among us? This could be so. As our 100 year limit pretty much limits our ability to improve our technology as the ideas are always passed down.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This would be a cool thread ... if it was not meant to be serious. The idea that so much would be recorded except the most important thing is kind of ludicrous ... as is the whole reptilian thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

They changed the scale from universal to commercial so all instruments could be tuned to the same key easier.

Free reptilian testing!
]

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's amazing to me how often rock music eludes to a magical
serpentine nature that powers over mans.

Let me take you to the movies
Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly
Can I make your garden grow

From the houses of the holy,
we can watch the white doves go

From the door comes satan's daughter,
and it only goes to show,

you know

There's an angel on my shoulder,
in my hand a sword of gold
Let me wander in your garden
and the seeds of love I'll sow

you know

So the world is spinning faster
are you dizzy when you're stoned
Let the music be your master
will you heed the master's call

Oh Satan and man

Said there ain't no use in crying '
cause it will only, only drive you mad
Does it hurt to hear them lying?
Was this the only world you had?
oh oh
So let me take you, take you to the movie
Can I take you, baby, to the show
Why don't you let me be yours ever truly
Can I make your garden grow,

you know

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Fascinating and haunting topic, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This would be a cool thread ... if it was not meant to be serious. The idea that so much would be recorded except the most important thing is kind of ludicrous ... as is the whole reptilian thing.

Sounds like atheism to deny everything with spritual connotations.
This thread doesn't suggest that reptillians are real or ever interacted with
man. The evidence from a deep past does. Are you afraid of what the truth
might actually be? Because if you are then you are only helping to cover it up
momentarily. You can't kill truth with denial.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Nothing suggests reptilians are real. Past or present.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: randyvs

Nothing suggests reptilians are real. Past or present.

See that's denial and that's all it is.

edit on Ram60417v28201700000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
There are no such things as reptilians and draconians. And even if such things existed their weakness would hardly be a simple sound, this is wishful thinking born of new age

Can we prove or disproved this claim?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

"White noise" is by definition a sound that includes all frequencies. Including the "ancient" ones.

Reptilians would lose their cloaks all the time.

Not necessarily, certain things vibrate at different frequencies. Have you ever experimented with tuning forks?

Or have you ever shattered glass with certain frequencies and tones?

If you understand anything about sounds, it's like paint just because you mix them all together doesn't mean you have a work of art, you need need to arrange them in a specific order, or pattern to get a certain response, or result.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, and Nazi's liked the sound of 440hz...
www.viewzone.com...
edit on 4-6-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Spacing

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

There are no such things as reptilians and draconians. And even if such things existed their weakness would hardly be a simple sound, this is wishful thinking born of new age

Can we prove or disproved this claim?

It needs to be proven. The default position is disproven.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It needs to be proven.

Really? Why? And in the mean time everyone should be like you and
scoff at a world of ancient history and culture that obviously leads right
up to the present day? That hints and suggests that there is far more
going in regards to this subject than you will ever admit?

The word for that is denial. And there is no room in life or science itself
for denial.
edit on Rpm60417v00201700000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

The Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, and Nazi's liked the sound of 440hz...
www.viewzone.com...

Fantasic article, 432 Hz "A"-tuning or Verdi Tuning should be used in music again, but perhaps people will now think its sounds off because we are conditioned to the 440 Hz tuning standard we use today?

-MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join