It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost sound that removes the shape shifters cloak

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In tamil culture. There is saying not to play flute in the night it will invites the snake man.
Ps. Tamils are oldest people on earth.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Did reptilians seriously just get 48 Flags?!?!?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

What "Emerald Tablets" are you talking about? Your quote is NOT from the Emerald Tablets of Hermes (Emerald Tablets of Thoth).

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Apparently it's from a completely made up version from crystal links.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks OP.
Without reading all the replies in this apparently heated debate, my first thought was, 'Why is this not in Paranormal Studies forum?' Or in the Ufo forum.
My second was Gregorian chant, Tibetan chant/music and Aborigine Australian music. Perhaps and most certainly other original peoples have developed unique sounds tracks of which I am ignorant of.

We have become deaf to the vibrations of life much to our demise.
edit on 4-6-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

What "Emerald Tablets" are you talking about? Your quote is NOT from the Emerald Tablets of Hermes (Emerald Tablets of Thoth).

The Emerald Tablets of Hermes the Atlantean:

Originally published in mimeographed form in the 1930s by a mysterious "Dr. Doreal," these writings quickly became an underground sensation among esotoricists of the time. He is said to have obtained his knowledge from Tibet around the Second World War. Tablets 1-13 are part of the original work; tablets 14 and 15 are supplemental. No one has ever seen the original tablets mentioned here, and in all likelihood, these writings would be considered channeled material today. However, the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean are still part of the modern Corpus Hermeticum, for they elaborate and deepen the meaning of the historical Emerald Tablet and writings of Thoth/Hermes.

And then you have other myths like that of St. Patrick chasing reptilians out of Ireland with a bell.

-MM
edit on 4-6-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I would'nt read too much into it - it's all good and fun to dive into a mix of fact and fiction in a distressed modern world - even if just serving as a digression to the commonalities of modern life. Not sure how much I believe it myself, reptiles and such, but it's fun to dig into it and see if there's some truth to it.

-MM

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Only st Patrick never did that...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

This may as well be farfetched. But a clue can be found during Mainstream Journalists who report the news and somehow got caught shape shifting.

There is also a theory of a possible conspiracy involving 432 hz and 440 hz. I wonder... if what you say is true, then all one needs is a musical instrument to expose them.

5 things we know about 432 Hz VS 440 Hz #432Hertz #MKUltra

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 04 Jun 2017 23:26:38 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Jun 2017 23:26:38 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Perhaps this?

or this?

edit on 4-6-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You're not in the politics forum now my good man.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

maybe the devils tone , they made it religious so people wouldnt play it !

just an idea

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

maybe the devils tone , they made it religious so people wouldnt play it !

just an idea

It could be, violins is also considered the devils preferred instrument and is still tuned after the ancient 432 Hz "A".

-MM
edit on 5-6-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
My guess would be the frequency of the sound generated by a large amount gas quickly leaving a human bowel. Those testing the theory will probably have to try various levels of gas to get the exact frequency.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick
I seem to recall reading that there was a word they could not say. Never found out what that word was, or if it exists but, music wise, all things are possible. I actually wrote a song I call Program Breaker which uses an extremely jarring chord in the middle of anowhere otherwise melodic song. And it definitely seems to throw a switch in some people.

"Ni" ??

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Once a Shastri, well versed in Sanskrit and Tamil, came to the Swami and in the course of discussion with the latter emphasised that Sanskrit was the first language. The Swami wrote at once an explanatory article affirming that Tamil is the original root (technically the "Father language" Pitru bhasha) for all languages and gave it to the scholar.

vallalar.org...

In the sky there is nobody asleep. Nobody, nobody.
Nobody is asleep.
The creatures of the moon sniff and prowl about their cabins.
The living iguanas will come and bite the men who do not dream

www.poets.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Wrong, this shows a complete lack of instrumental knowledge. Only a4 is at 432. For a complete scale see:

Frequencies of Musical Notes

and Violin

The range of the violin extends from G, the lowest open string, upward nearly four octaves. The strings are tuned a fifth apart at G3(196 Hz), D4(293.7 Hz), A4, E5(659.3 Hz) if tuned in equal temperament with the A4 = 440Hz standard. But there are no frets on the fingerboard as found on the guitar, so the player can continuously tune the intervals to any desired pitch in the string's frequency range and play the intervals in any system of temperament. With an ensemble of such instruments, like a string quartet with cello and string bass, the players can experiment with different tunings of the intervals since they are not constrained by frets.

Edit: I suggest everyone reading this thread check out This article, 432hz, separating fact from fiction.
edit on 5-6-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

that was a cool article on the fact and fiction behind 432hz

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
best part of this thread is jenner and beiber shape shifting AND twitter deleting the tweets.

that makes the story awesome.

i realize now 'events' are no longer 'real' per se. they DO happen. but the sad part is any event is then twisted and warped by the writers who 'write' and 'create' history.

one thing if beiber did transform into a snake, in an airport? and not one person snapped the pic?

also awesome how poor adele, so fat she cannot control her transitioning, and apologizes to the fans backstage, 'im sorry but im one of the good reptillllians...'

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
On a sadder note I found in researching the Skinwalker Ranch mention of singing a song to shapeshift like the Reptilians? I've only watched half, couldn't stomach watching it all, got foggy and sickened by what it was saying. Here's the link with an interview with Chief Dan explaining what he knows, starts slow, here's the high points list I made until I stopped watching:

Minute 3:00 Sing a song to change (tones?)

Minute 10:00 The Ceremony

Minute 12:45. People see different things

Minute 14:50 Dogs can see them and be them

Really sick stuff mentioned in this video, not for kids to listen to or even adults in my case. Think I'll stick to "Good Vibrations", Brian Wilson is the best.

I haven't gone through the thread any further than this video yet, so I don't know if this has been mentioned.

I was wondering if anyone noticed the "buzzing" that starts on and off beginning around the 16:09 mark?

It continues for a while. It sounds like one of those voice things that people hold to their throat to speak when they've had damage to their vocal cords. It almost sounds like it's speaking words, but I can't make it out.

Creeped me out, so I stopped listening. You need headphones or earbuds to hear it best.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join