It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost sound that removes the shape shifters cloak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

That word is "hum" the first part of the word"human". It is very vibratory when said, especially when one extends the "uuuuuuu" part.

Try it. Sit up straight, clear your mind, take a deep breath and exhale. Them think of the sound "hum" and begin...

hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm...

Your lips, teeth, head sorta vibrate.

Note: the "u" is not the sound of "uh", but the sound of the "ue" as in "fuel".

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Brian Wilson nailed it. It's in "Good Vibrations", it's the perfect harmonic note they hit together near the end, aka voice of many waters. He's a genius, no doubt.

Sorry, had to say it, but you know it really wouldn't surprise me if I were right on this,

STM

ETA: NewzNose, it's interesting the note they hold is similar to what you describe in it's effects when I'm wearing my Bose headphones.
edit on 3-6-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
There are no such things as reptilians and draconians. And even if such things existed their weakness would hardly be a simple sound, this is wishful thinking born of new age

I know a few people who smell like fish. I know a guy with one webbed foot. Why just one, I do not know, but he is only half french so I suppose he is Only half frog.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
On a sadder note I found in researching the Skinwalker Ranch mention of singing a song to shapeshift like the Reptilians? I've only watched half, couldn't stomach watching it all, got foggy and sickened by what it was saying. Here's the link with an interview with Chief Dan explaining what he knows, starts slow, here's the high points list I made until I stopped watching:

Minute 3:00 Sing a song to change (tones?)

Minute 10:00 The Ceremony

Minute 12:45. People see different things

Minute 14:50 Dogs can see them and be them

Really sick stuff mentioned in this video, not for kids to listen to or even adults in my case. Think I'll stick to "Good Vibrations", Brian Wilson is the best.
edit on 3-6-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I think that guy was tripping balls.

The only people "tripping balls", as you put it, are those who claim that I am a reptilian/draconian and that "special sounds" will uncloak those.

If you are a reptilian, then stop your hissing and go back into the Darkness.

-MM

I am not a "reptilian", therefore I will take the liberty of ignoring this command.

You speak of Darkness... Funnily enough, the deepest darkness comes from that which is begotten by Man...

edit on 3-6-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

That's pretty dark magic, it's hard to believe that someone would sacrifice a loved one for such occult powers.

-MM

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There are no such things as reptilians and draconians. And even if such things existed their weakness would hardly be a simple sound, this is wishful thinking born of new age

You doth protest too much, methinks ( Hamlet by William Shakespeare).

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

"Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

I beg to differ. Nothing is ever forgotten, and therefore nothing can ever mean nothing. Every voices are part of the melody, this great melody which is both beautiful and dissonant.

Perhaps the privilege of the Living is to defeat the silence?

edit on 3-6-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I speak two languages. In my other language I must use the vowel "U" quite often. It has no magical effect.

Fun fact, the sound "U" is the closest sound humans can make to a square wave.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If the sound is that ancient it's unlikely that there would be a trace or a recording of it and if it had been removed from society like you said it had (assuming for a long time as well) we wouldn't be able to to comprehend it without being able to hear it. It would be like trying to think of a new colour.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Behave earthlings or we will transmit the brown note through all your electronic devices.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Emerald Tablets? It'd assume it's in Enochian.

The "keys" Enoch speaks of, turn out to be sound keys, keys to be vibratory matrix of reality itself, the mythic "Power of the World". The Enochian knowledge describes sonic equations, encoded within the ancient mantras and god names, capable of directly affect the nervous system and producing profound effect of healing and higher consciousness states. As the ancient texts declare, "If you would speak with the gods you must first learn the language of the gods."

Source

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
285 hz. Supposition based upon the ancient scale.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Damn good thread!

SnF

edit on Ram60417v24201700000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: swanne

It does'nt say its a specific tone that removes the cloak, rather a sound.

Edit:

Also, the tone frequencies we use today are not the same as the ancients used. The ancients used Solfeggio frequencies to make up the ancient 6-tone scale thought to have been used in sacred music. Perhaps changing the frequencies for musical tones was a deliberate action by the reptilians, so that even if we found the sound it would not work as the tones would still be wrong?

-MM

Without going into it..... i can tell you that you hit the nail on the head. This is essentially the only problem standing in your way to getting that 'sound'.....

Music!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Reminds me of "what's the frequency Kenneth?".

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't knoooowww, man. You seem to be protesting too much. Guilty people do that.

Haha jk around.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Music has changed even since Beethoven and the days of classical music. Back then, an A was tuned to 432 MHz and today, the industry standard for A is 440 MHz. There's an interesting column about it. So, an A completed 432 cycles of vibration in the days of Bach and 440 cycles of vibration in modern music. Js. That's just the latest adjustment. I'm sure it was done before that.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

A christan's interview?

Subjective experience does not constitute objective evidence, this argument is a logical fallacy.
Eye witness testimony is enough to have you executed and when we talk of reptilians and ETs, we have the eye witness testimony of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions.

To answer OP's question, I think you mean a musical sequence rather than a sound. Perhaps try to find out what music the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans used to listen to, played with the instruments of the time of course.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think a white noise doesn't resonate with something in time. It's not a sine wave but a signal of random phase and amplitude. Yes, it can cause semi-hallucinations as it somehow potentiates the signals in your subconscious brain, maybe due to dissociation of the conscious mind, but

You usually need to find the resonant frequency of an object, room, body / energetic body - the speed at which it will vibrate and break like a glass.
Dr. Rife used this principle to disintegrate bacteria and viruses. He was able to see them with his "universal microscope" while keeping them vital (!) and he played with EM frequency generator until he found the right set for each one of them.

If there is such thing as a "shapeshifter" I'd propose using the same technique - kidnap one, tie it to a chair and play with frequency generator of your choice. Remember to release the subject when you are not succesful because there is still a chance that you are insane and you are not aware of it.
Not to mention they'd probably inhabit high positions because of their advantage.

What is the definition a shapeshifter? Is it rather a being as in "Supernatural (TV Series 2005– )" or a vessel changing spirit as in "Fallen (1998)"?
edit on 4/6/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 4/6/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: a little improvement

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join