It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost sound that removes the shape shifters cloak

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
According to our myths, the ancient human magicians knew of a sound that would remove the cloak that reptilian shape shifters uses to pretend they are humans. These ancients actively used this sound to expose reptillians trying to infiltrate their society.

If humans has indeed lost the battle for this planet, as some researchers purpose, then perhaps our reptilian overlords have purposely removed all knowledge of this sound as it was the number one threat to their rule?

Does anyone here know anything more about this sound, or is this knowledge truely lost? I would imagine that some human cultures here on Earth still retain this knowledge, perhaps the Didgeridoo or some other ancient instrument was originally meant to generate this sound? Or, is this sound still known, but hidden deep within the private libraries of secret societies like the Freemasons or at the Vatican? Imagine if we could rediscover this sound and use our technology to broadcast it, then the exposed reptilians could rule no more.

Here is a quote from the Emerald Tablets on the subject:

In the form of man moved they amongst us, but only to sight, were they as are men. Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted, but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the councils, taking form that were like unto men. Slaying by their arts the chiefs of the kingdoms, taking their form and ruling o'er man. Only by magic could they be discovered, only by sound could their faces be seen. Sought they from the kingdom of shadows, to destroy man and rule in his place.

To clarify the above quote; "Glamour" is a magical spell used to change one's appearance.

-MM
edit on 3-6-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There are many vids on YouTube that purport to show celebrities "shapeshifting" ... maybe just analyse the sound patterns to see if they have a common note?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Um...

Isn't daily life (especially the daily life in which "disguised reptilians" allegedly participate into) kind of filled with sounds of all kinds?

Wouldn't reptilians lose their cloak by accident quite a few time?

"Don't hit F sharp! Don't hit F sha... Oh, man. "

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

It does'nt say its a specific tone that removes the cloak, rather a sound.

Edit:

Also, the tone frequencies we use today are not the same as the ancients used. The ancients used Solfeggio frequencies to make up the ancient 6-tone scale thought to have been used in sacred music. Perhaps changing the frequencies for musical tones was a deliberate action by the reptilians, so that even if we found the sound it would not work as the tones would still be wrong?

-MM
edit on 3-6-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: Added Solfeggio frequencies

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

"White noise" is by definition a sound that includes all frequencies. Including the "ancient" ones.

Reptilians would lose their cloaks all the time.

edit on 3-6-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We have been conditioned to avoid the sounds that expose the shapeshifters. Think about this. Does the scraping of nails on a chalkboard really hurt your ears or have we been conditioned to cover our ears when we hear that sound. Why? Possibly so everyone covers their ears when someone scratches the board, possibly the reptillian's ears are the first thing to change.

I do not believe in the reptillian being an actual physical change. It may be a way of thinking. Remember, an animal does not have to change phisically to be seen differently by a person, it can have a mind that throws a mental image out that masks it's true appearance. It only appears to us to be a human by controling our perception.

If that really cute woman or guy looks too good, it may be because they are masking their true image by interacting with our senses and mind. We are so easily fooled by what we see.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There are no such things as reptilians and draconians. And even if such things existed their weakness would hardly be a simple sound, this is wishful thinking born of new age
edit on 3-6-2017 by swanne because: Typo

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
There are no such things as reptilians and draconians. And even if such things existed our weakness would hardly be a simple sound, this is wishful thinking born of new age

Swanne, you have the wrong avatar today (dragon) and still argue that there are no reptilians, people will think that you are a reptilian. And why do you say "our weekness" - that's kind of spooky... Are you openly admitting to being a reptilian here at ATS?

There are lots of accounts of reptilans from ancient times until today. For example, I recently saw an interview with a Christian which divulged that while discussing abortion with a Oslo priest, the priest's head suddenly changed into a serpent for some seconds. Now, this guy thought he had met the devil or a deamon, and was not the David Icke type at all, but I believe him. I believe that he met a reptilian and not the devil though. Funnily, the "Serpent Park" in my post video, is also placed Oslo, perhaps Oslo is serpent HQ?

-MM

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I think that guy was tripping balls.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

A christan's interview?

Subjective experience does not constitute objective evidence, this argument is a logical fallacy.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I seem to recall reading that there was a word they could not say. Never found out what that word was, or if it exists but, music wise, all things are possible. I actually wrote a song I call Program Breaker which uses an extremely jarring chord in the middle of anowhere otherwise melodic song. And it definitely seems to throw a switch in some people.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

The only people "tripping balls", as you put it, are those who claim that I am a reptilian/draconian and that "special sounds" will uncloak those.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: notsure1

The only people "tripping balls", as you put it, are those who claim that I am a reptilian/draconian and that "special sounds" will uncloak those.

If you are a reptilian, then stop your hissing and go back into the Darkness.

-MM

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

I used to listen to Apex Twins, he used to do that too in his music. Suddenly, an awful noice.

-MM

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There is one itty bitty problem...optical cloaking can't be revealed by sound unless you had a sonar in your utility belt.

And the didgeridoo is a musical instrument, not a reptilian tracker as I've seen it being played a few times and no Draconians seen so far.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

According to the Emeral Tablets of Thoth, the "cloak" is created by the use of "Glamour", which is a magic spell.

-MM

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I don't think reptilians actually exist, it's just a euphemism for being "cold blooded" and feeding off of other people's/things energy much like reptiles have to use the sun's energy to regulate their metabolism and body temperature.

Without outside energy reptiles could not survive, much like those in power feed off of our energy (work) in order to stay in power. Without us feeding into their system they and their power would die.

They don't have scaly or green skin, they just thrive off of other people's energy.
edit on 6/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Doesnt a reptile have a lower body temperature.

Wouldnt one of those infra-red type point and use digital thermometers pick them out of the crowd pretty easily?

www.google.ca... =UTF-8

edit on 3-6-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That's one strange park! To those that think out of the box

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Perhaps the snake charmer symbology is really about controlling reptilians with sound?

-MM

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join